Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

The point of Bain Capital is to destroy American jobs in order to get higher returns for investors who benefit by cheapest labor costs.

The story of postwar capitalism is the story of how the New Deal Democrats made sure we had high paying American jobs. The story of post Reagan capitalism is the story of how companies like Bain created massive profits for the elite by shipping American jobs to freedom-hating sweatshop nations.

The American private sector gets tax cuts on the promise that it will create American jobs. Then it uses those tax cuts to buy politicians who create the legal framework for destroying American jobs so an elite group of investors can benefit from cheap labor.

Mitt Romney represents an elite private sector in its war against American labor.

Guess what the private sector does with the extra profits it makes from not having to pay first world labor costs? It invests those profits into Republican talk radio ... which covers up the reality of who got rid of America's manufacturing base, and why.

The story of postwar capitalism is the story of how the New Deal Democrats made sure we had high paying American jobs. The story of post Reagan capitalism is the story of how companies like Bain created massive profits for the elite by shipping American jobs to freedom-hating sweatshop nations.

The American private sector gets tax cuts on the promise that it will create American jobs. Then it uses those tax cuts to buy politicians who create the legal framework for destroying American jobs so an elite group of investors can benefit from cheap labor.

Mitt Romney represents an elite private sector in its war against American labor.

Guess what the private sector does with the extra profits it makes from not having to pay first world labor costs? It invests those profits into Republican talk radio ... which covers up the reality of who got rid of America's manufacturing base, and why.

Well said...I wonder even if we were able to get rank and file moronic republiklans to understand this would it matter, is the system so far gone we cant change it no matter what

Ann Romney: We've Given 'All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney's wife is reinforcing her husband's refusal to make public several years of tax returns, telling ABC News "we've given all you people need to know" about the family's finances.

"You know, you should really look at where Mitt has led his life, and where he’s been financially," she said in her interview with Robin Roberts. "He’s a very generous person. We give 10 percent of our income to our church every year. Do you think that is the kind of person that is trying to hide things, or do things? No. He is so good about it. Then, when he was governor of Massachusetts, didn’t take a salary in the four years."

Roberts pressed: "Why not show that, then?" and reasoned that people could "move on" if her husband released his returns.

Romney responded, "Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack... and that's really, that's just the answer. And we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life.

You people??? Ann Romney sounds like she is talking to the help!!!

Not the help, the American people, this is what they think of all of us, especially the idiots that are going to vote for them...

Righty is so dumb, he doesnt know he is the help, that is if he is lucky...

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney's wife is reinforcing her husband's refusal to make public several years of tax returns, telling ABC News "we've given all you people need to know" about the family's finances.

"You know, you should really look at where Mitt has led his life, and where he’s been financially," she said in her interview with Robin Roberts. "He’s a very generous person. We give 10 percent of our income to our church every year. Do you think that is the kind of person that is trying to hide things, or do things? No. He is so good about it. Then, when he was governor of Massachusetts, didn’t take a salary in the four years."

Roberts pressed: "Why not show that, then?" and reasoned that people could "move on" if her husband released his returns.

Romney responded, "Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack... and that's really, that's just the answer. And we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life.

If that's the way the hacks take it, good. She is politiely telling all you brainless hacks to go fuck yourselves.

I would do the same.

If that's the way the hacks take it, good. She is politiely telling all you brainless hacks to go fuck yourselves.

I would do the same.

Over here docs, see, see what I mean...this poster literally wants to starve to death and freeze to death and is begging for it

see why I say demise is inevitable? and no, I dont think anti depressants will help this fool

Unfortunately, the New Deal Democrats also hedged, against their repeal of Prohibition, by passing the Hemp Stamp Tax Act of 1938, in 15 minutes, whereupon FDR signed the illegal fucker, which took until 1972, to get ruled unconstitutional, whereupon Nixon founded the DEA, since by the assassination of Kennedy, Democrats were unelectable or they were one-term wonders, in races for the White House.

Gen.George Marshall managed to talk Thomas Dewey, out of charging FDR with sedition, for arranging with Marshall, to suppress all intel, into Pearl Harbor, to create a massacre, which kept battleships, out of the Guadalcanal campaign, to prolong this. How did George do it? His name was on the Marshall Plan, when he became Sec'y of State.

Democrats moved into a role, as 2nd-team Republicans. Black Obamney is not doing anything different. He copied white Obamneycare, Op.Wide Receiver and Project Gunrunner (Op.FF), Bush's war policies, and black Obamney does this so well, he is in trouble, relative to Obamneycare and Op.FF, and he copies Nixon, to stonewall Congress and the Bradley Manning defense, which want doc. ev.

Black Obamney told everybody one-payer healthcare was off the table, he went out and shoved Obamneycare and signed it, to benefit insurance companies, and the Democrats lost the House. But black Obamney did manage to avoid returning Guantanamo, to Cuba, while he killed more people with drones and busted more pot clubs, in four years, than GW Bush did, in eight years.

The D-rats and Paulists tried to pass CO2-neutral biomass research, without an edge or an energy policy, and this lost, in 2012. Industrial hemp is legal, in petroleum-exporting Canada, but this always loses, in petroleum importing US Congress, despite Henry Ford's 1941 indestructible hemp plastic car being all over YouTube. Ford made ethanol and plastic, from hemp, since the Model T.

Hey, Democrats out-number Republicans! So when a D-rat gets in the White House, he fails to lead, or he bullshits, like Clinton did. Bill Clinton still is one of the highest-paid lecturers, on the circuit.

Black Obamney is so good at imitating Republicans, he is in a sack-race, for President, with a guy, who won't release tax returns, who is rumored to have NOT paid a dime, in taxes, for the years he will not release, who banks offshore, who founded Bain Capital with crooked money, and who will get heckled, some, by old Battlestar Gallactica and modern Batman media.

But will black Obamney get tough, to open up some distance, between his poll numbers and Willard Meat (white) Obamney's poll numbers, before the election? But how? Black Obamney can't LEAD.

Or, he won't lead. Just sayin' . . .

I would do the same.

We know you'd do the same. You're a narcissistic idiot that treats people like shit because you think you are just so superior. There isn't one ounce of kindness or compassion in your whole miserable body. But you are not at all superior and neither is Ann Romney. Get over yourself.

The reason the USA is so in debt is because the only people actually making money have figured out ways to avoid paying taxes. Therefore the country has to go deeper and deeper into debt in order to provide the advanced industrial infrastructure upon which so many profit-makers depend.

The Reagan Revolution promised that if people like Mitt Romney paid less taxes, America would see explosive job growth. So we kept lowering taxes on people like Mitt Romney - and now his effective tax rate is lower than anyone in the middle class (15% on capital gains is the official rate, though speculation is growing that his offshore tactics bring his effective rate to well below 10% if not 0).

So here is a question for the Reagan Revolution. Now that we see that your tax policies have lead to massive offshoring and job loss, can you stop feeding us bullshit about tax cuts and job growth? The only people who believe your talking points are those who listen to talk radio. Everyone else knows that China, India and the developing world have all the jobs - and no amount of tax cuts are going to change that. Everyone knows that companies like Bain Capital make profits for investors by shipping American jobs to cheaper labor markets. The tax cuts don't go to job growth. They go into the pockets of politicians so that people like Mitt Romney have the legal and regulatory environment to profit by shipping jobs to freedom-hating sweat-shop nations. [Go into Walmart and read where the stuff is made. Only then will your understand the Reagan Revolution, which gave investment capital the mobility to go wherever it needed to go for cheaper labor and, thus, higher returns]

Last edited:
got it, appreciate your honesty, you are against Obama but really you are an independent etc

wrong, you are a con, as bad as Obama is in that he is way to far to the right, for you not to admit that it is entirely and completely right wing agendas that destroy everything

is the tell

I don't think obama has been domestically successful as a president. I think his domestic policies are actually hurting, not helping the country...just look at ~40 weeks of unemployment over 8% and our spiraling national debt.

I'm not a con/lib as I said I am independant and my voting shows that. The last senator I voted for was Therese Murray, look her up.

I'm pro-gay-marriage, I'm against the birthers, I hate the patriot act.....are you sure I'm the con you are trying to paint me as?

I would do the same.

Over here docs, see, see what I mean...this poster literally wants to starve to death and freeze to death and is begging for it

see why I say demise is inevitable? and no, I dont think anti depressants will help this fool

Now I think I should NOT take you seriously anymore.

Where the hell did you gather all that deflection from in her response?

I would do the same.

We know you'd do the same. You're a narcissistic idiot that treats people like shit because you think you are just so superior. There isn't one ounce of kindness or compassion in your whole miserable body. But you are not at all superior and neither is Ann Romney. Get over yourself.
:lmao: Someone has 'issues' with me.

I would do the same.

C'mon now Rinata, she just posts the facts and only treats people like they are ignorant if said people ignore the facts that get presented to them and continue on with their false arguments and allegations.

Not the help, the American people, this is what they think of all of us, especially the idiots that are going to vote for them...

Righty is so dumb, he doesnt know he is the help, that is if he is lucky...

The funny/sad thing is that the more the Royal Romneys insult the right, the more they fall all over each other to defend them.

The more the Royal Romneys say they plan to take away from the right, the more they say they'll vote for them.

rw's just aren't very intelligent.

I would do the same.

Not really. Just one issue. You make my skin crawl.

C'mon now Rinata, she just posts the facts and only treats people like they are ignorant if said people ignore the facts that get presented to them and continue on with their false arguments and allegations.

Yeah, okay. :D

It seems fairly obvious to me why Mitt is not releasing his tax returns.

As the head of Bain he participated in one of the most egregious parts of our tax code which is the ability of hedge fund managers to classify a large portion of their income as capital gains.

As a result the total taxes paid by Mitt equals 15% which is about what the rest of us pay just for Social Security taxes. Democrats have been trying to close this provision of the tax code for years and Republicans have kept it open. The last thing Mitt wants is his tax return being used as exhibit "A" as to why the current tax code actually favors the wealthy relative to the middle class.

No way Mitt releases his tax returns while he was at Bain.
Oh, my the left has the perfect chew toy--a man who earned his way to the top and must be taken out in order to relieve him of his wins.

What a buncha lock-steppers!

Left (hut) Left (hut) Left left left (hut)
Left...

:rolleyes:

Only in the bizarro world of the right wing is someone called left wing because they oppose someone using power and influence to carve out ridiculous tax exemptions in the law that allow them to lower their tax burden to something than other what the poorest members of society pay.

I have no problem with Mitt making money.

I have no problem with Mitt paying whatever income tax we deem appropriate for those in his tax bracket

I have a major problem with Mitt and other hedge fund managers using their money to buy a ridiculous tax treatment that doesn't hold water for any reasonable person. If you thank that makes me left wing then you sir are exhibit A with what is wrong with the Republican Party and why I left it recently.

The Republican Party has completely lost touch with expanding jobs for this economy and is more concerned about protecting the wealthy with ridiculous tax breaks than creating jobs. The Democrats aren't much better. If you can't see this fact then clearly their is no help for the stupid.

Forum List

Back