Gearing Up

I don't mind a surgical strike here and there to take out murderous leaders, but I absolutely will not support more boots on the ground, or any new mobilizations.

These are for force protection. It is clear after the Iraqi special forces who are charged with maintaining security around the perimeter of the Green Zone made no attempt to prevent the Iranian backed militia from entering the Green Zone that US troops were needed to provide reliable force protection.

I don't mind a surgical strike here and there to take out murderous leaders, but I absolutely will not support more boots on the ground, or any new mobilizations.
It wont happen, so you have nothing to fear. BECAUSE they are there, Iran wont attack anymore Americans.

It wont happen, so you have nothing to fear. BECAUSE they are there, Iran wont attack anymore Americans.

I'm not concerned about any retaliations from the Iranians.
The reason I won't support another conflict, is because we won't do what's necessary to vanquish the enemy. I'm sick and tired of this country waging PC war.
If you're not willing to carpet bomb them to the point that the ones left scream for mercy, then stay the fuck home.

I agree with you about no more stupid PC Forever Wars.

BUT -- last time a prez tried to withdraw all our troops from Iraq, ISIS took over the country, establishing its own country in large expanses of both Iraq and Syria. And there were many, many attacks here and in Europe from ISIS-trained terrorists. This is not something we can allow, I wouldn't think.

This seems to be a war that can't be won but can't be left ---- because the enemy reaches out and hits us at home when we do.

I don't know what should be done. Anyone?

Forum List

Back