GDP 1.2

Crash is coming.. Inevitable with the balloon created by the Fed .. The Obama Economy has been one big fat FRAUD.

One can only cook the numbers for so long...then it's time to pay the piper

So, Gassy.....explain how these numbers are "cooked".....

I've told you, when you can communicate as an adult then it will happen, until then remain clueless and ill informed....it makes no difference to me.

Gassy

We both know that you are a liar......you have no idea how GDP data is aggregated and calculated.....

The sad thing is the board loons thinks this is progress. It's not, it's anemic and like everything else Obama touches it's shit
Ever watch a LIB pussy-boy try to change a tire?
It's fucking hilarious!
A few weeks ago we passed someone with a "I'm Voting For Hillary" bumper sticker.
His little Kia had a flat tire.
The little twat was standing beside the flat tire staring at it. He's a well known LIB supporter in the area.
I barely slowed down.
"Let the little dummy figure out how to change his own flat tire".
We went into town and did some shopping and about an hour later we passed his little 'ride'.
Two women were busy changing his flat tire while he was busy on his cell phone.
It spoke VOLUMES about what a bunch of LIB pussies they are!

LMAO....couldn't agree more. Here in NY, still have yet to find a male who will admit they are going to vote for Hilda. Its the whole fallout from 40 years of feminism that we actually have males going to vote for her. No balls. Never wear pants. Generally drive motor vehicles that are ghey. Defend their residence with a wiffle ball bat collection. Anti-males...........not real men. Never participated in any sport with real competition. Generally social oddballs that wont think twice about showing up at a car show in a SMARTFORTWO.

:gay: :gay: :gay:

Crash is coming.. Inevitable with the balloon created by the Fed .. The Obama Economy has been one big fat FRAUD.

I've told you, when you can communicate as an adult then it will happen, until then remain clueless and ill informed....it makes no difference to me.

Gassy

We both know that you are a liar......you have no idea how GDP data is aggregated and calculated.....

s0n....did you know this is a POLITICS section. Invariably, boils down to majority vs minority ( or fringe). There might be 183 people out of 320 million who echo your sentiments on the numbers.:spinner:

Who's not winning?:2up:

edit > there is a conspiracy theory forum <edit

This is what we get with the modern progressive..........if GDP figures are up, its spot on accurate. If they are down, the right is fucking with the #'s!!:funnyface::funnyface::gay:
Pay attention, dumbass......the only people insisting that GDP numbers are "cooked" are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Drudge Dross.and the imbecile Gassy, who claims to be too young to have cast two votes for Scrub.

Gassy

"we" don't know anything and as usual you bring nothing but middle school antics. It's tiresome, all you little nothings should realize that, old, worn out and unproductive.

This is what we get with the modern progressive..........if GDP figures are up, its spot on accurate. If they are down, the right is fucking with the #'s!!:funnyface::funnyface::gay:
Pay attention, dumbass......the only people insisting that GDP numbers are "cooked" are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Drudge Dross.and the imbecile Gassy, who claims to be too young to have cast two votes for Scrub.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:1.2% s0n!!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Gassy

s0n....did you know this is a POLITICS section. Invariably, boils down to majority vs minority ( or fringe). There might be 183 people out of 320 million who echo your sentiments on the numbers.:spinner:

Who's not winning?:2up:

edit > there is a conspiracy theory forum <edit

I don't offer "sentiments" on the numbers......I address the ignorance informing the "sentiments" expressed by dimwits who don't understand them...

Gassy

"we" don't know anything and as usual you bring nothing but middle school antics. It's tiresome, all you little nothings should realize that, old, worn out and unproductive.
Gassy

You're bluffing....... Badly.......I've offered you the opportunity to demonstrate that you have some idea what you are talking about...... You have declined to do so in favor of pouting.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:1.2% s0n!!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies:
Do you know what the avg annual GDP number was for the previous POTUS?

Iceberg is right...the 1.2 will be revised....probably to .05...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I nominate both Closed Caption and Slim for most naïve on the USMB ( honorable mention must go to Mathew and Dotcom )......just beyond fucked...........might be more effective over at People.com:spinner:The hopelessly duped are easy to spot in the CURRENT EVENTS and POLITICS forums.

Things have never been better says Hillary. Wtfo?

U.S. Economy Grew Less-Than-Forecast 1.2% in Second Quarter

The U.S. economy firmed up in Q2 after having slowed in Q1. Data for June show that retail sales increased for a third consecutive month, consumer confidence jumped to an eight-month high and the employment report was outstanding, which alleviated concerns about the strength of the labor market. This suggests that consumer spending—the backbone of the economy—remained rock-solid in the second quarter.

United States Economy - GDP, Inflation, CPI and Interest Rate

I nominate both Closed Caption and Slim for most naïve on the USMB ( honorable mention must go to Mathew )........might be more effective over at People.com:spinner:The hopelessly duped are easy to spot in the CURRENT EVENTS and POLITICS forums.
How does being informed constitute naivete?

I'll offer my sentiments on numbers:

1.2 is ok. It's not good, but its not bad, especially considering some are saying we are overdue for a tail end of a business cycle.

All the rightwingers will of course try to spin slightly-under-mediocre +1.2% as a SHOCKER! :eusa_liar: because they are desperate to break the momentum coming out of DNC.

Inventory liquidation weighs on U.S. second-quarter GDP growth

Jul 29, 2016
By Lucia Mutikani

The U.S. economy grew far less than expected in the second quarter as inventory investment fell for the first time in nearly five years, but a surge in consumer spending pointed to underlying strength.

<snip>

GDP isn't "down" rather, GDP isn't "up" as much as-----as projected... sheesh!

I can't think of any reason why Republicans wish gloom and doom on the American economy but gloom and doom ain't happening this year - businesses allowed inventories to deplete during a time of increased consumer spending - that means;

Businesses will replenish their inventories, consumers will keep spending, GDP will increase... Obama's economy will grow through the end of the year. Now-----now if the do nothing congress will just get off their duffs and appropriate the funds for replenishing our military's depleted inventories - our economy will boooom!

I nominate both Closed Caption and Slim for most naïve on the USMB ( honorable mention must go to Mathew )........might be more effective over at People.com:spinner:The hopelessly duped are easy to spot in the CURRENT EVENTS and POLITICS forums.
How does being informed constitute naivete?
How does being gay cloud your judgement?
Why don't you share the details of your struggle with us?

The economy is suffocating under Democratic policies yet Hillary is going to create jobs...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt /eyeroll

Forum List

Back