GDP 1.2

Iceberg is right...the 1.2 will be revised....probably to .05...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I nominate both Closed Caption and Slim for most naïve on the USMB ( honorable mention must go to Mathew )........might be more effective over at People.com:spinner:The hopelessly duped are easy to spot in the CURRENT EVENTS and POLITICS forums.
How does being informed constitute naivete?
How does being gay cloud your judgement?
Why don't you share the details of your struggle with us?
I wrote a book about it...it's called Understaning Morons.

The economy is suffocating under Democratic policies yet Hillary is going to create jobs...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt /eyeroll

Blues,

Name the last POTUS for whom you voted....

I nominate both Closed Caption and Slim for most naïve on the USMB ( honorable mention must go to Mathew )........might be more effective over at People.com:spinner:The hopelessly duped are easy to spot in the CURRENT EVENTS and POLITICS forums.
Has anyone translated it from Crayon?

Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as always with the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.
Flash!

BEA aggregates the data.......and you can see the history of revisions here...

BEA : Page Not Found

You Idiots should consider getting a clue before leaking from the lip...
Listen well Dummy.. The breaking news on the ANEMIC 1.2% growth is all over the interwebz and on your television.. Get up off of your fatass , put down the HoHo's, grab your greasy remote and change the fucking channel from 800-FUCK-A-HO

Lady.....before I die, Im looking you up when Im down your way and we are going to the range together!! Have already told you this............we'll have fun selecting images for targets!! Beers on me afterwards!!:2up:

But Lady.....way prefer the old avatar. Gotta bring it back!

I'll hold you to it!! ♥

Things have never been better says Hillary. Wtfo?

U.S. Economy Grew Less-Than-Forecast 1.2% in Second Quarter

Quite a step up from GW Bush's -6 GDP.
Obama is impressive

upload_2016-7-30_1-6-46.png

G.D.P. growth is a poor indicator of the future. The paradigm has to change. U.S. economic growth cannot possibly continue as it has in the past; it is simply not 'doable'. At 3%, it would double in 20 years or so, and that is not functionally conceivable.

Things have never been better says Hillary. Wtfo?

U.S. Economy Grew Less-Than-Forecast 1.2% in Second Quarter

Jimmy Carter had better GDP and jobs numbers than Ronald Reagan.....
Quite a step up from GW Bush's -6 GDP.
Obama is impressive

View attachment 83658

So Jimmy Carter had better GDP growth than either of the Bush's 3 terms. Very interesting . You should point that out more often.

Jimmy Carter had better GDP and jobs numbers than Ronald Reagan.....

Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as always with the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.
Flash!

Listen well Dummy.. The breaking news on the ANEMIC 1.2% growth is all over the interwebz and on your television.. Get up off of your fatass , put down the HoHo's, grab your greasy remote and change the fucking channel from 800-FUCK-A-HO

Lady.....before I die, Im looking you up when Im down your way and we are going to the range together!! Have already told you this............we'll have fun selecting images for targets!! Beers on me afterwards!!:2up:

I'll hold you to it!! ♥

If ONLY LEGAL Americans vote, the Democrats are post-toasties! But here is where the problem lies----------------> we as conservative-republicans, can call federal benefits hammocks all we want. The truth is------------------> unless Americans DEMAND jobs because they HAVE to work, we are in trouble because of transfer of wealth. What got Carter thrown out in 2 massive landslides was that Americans REQUIRED jobs to live, feed themselves, and feed their families. That is no longer accurate, as the Democrats transfer wealth from those who saved it, by printing money making money saved worth much less, and transferring the excess to those who do not work, while increasing the national debt to boot, putting it on generations that have no voice in tax policy because they can not vote, or may not yet even born.

The factual question in today's America is------------>how do you CONVINCE someone they need a job, when if they get that job starting out, they may only make 50 dollars more a week then if they stayed at home and watched MSNBC? And if they have to take a day off work! Why they make less for that week, then if they didn't work at all and excepted transfer of wealth.

That is the multi-multi-trillion dollar question of this election. Is there enough of us having "transfer of wealth" payments from us, to them; or rather are their more of them accepting the "transfer of wealth payments!" Also---------->how many of the people being fleeced, actually are aware that they are in a "death spiral" where they will eventually be working while others perpetually sit on their proverbial asses, as they work for people they NEVER get to deduct on their taxes, and their paychecks will shrink as masses of illegal immigrants continue to strain the system.

This election is really NOT about Republicans, or Democrats. Rather, it is about those who work; and those who want to.......or are willing to work, against those who wish to transfer wealth to buy votes. It is nothing more, nothing less!

Flash!

I'll hold you to it!! ♥

If ONLY LEGAL Americans vote, the Democrats are post-toasties! But here is where the problem lies----------------> we as conservative-republicans, can call federal benefits hammocks all we want. The truth is------------------> unless Americans DEMAND jobs because they HAVE to work, we are in trouble because of transfer of wealth. What got Carter thrown out in 2 massive landslides was that Americans REQUIRED jobs to live, feed themselves, and feed their families. That is no longer accurate, as the Democrats transfer wealth from those who saved it, by printing money making money saved worth much less, and transferring the excess to those who do not work, while increasing the national debt to boot, putting it on generations that have no voice in tax policy because they can not vote, or may not yet even born.

The factual question in today's America is------------>how do you CONVINCE someone they need a job, when if they get that job starting out, they may only make 50 dollars more a week then if they stayed at home and watched MSNBC? And if they have to take a day off work! Why they make less for that week, then if they didn't work at all and excepted transfer of wealth.

That is the multi-multi-trillion dollar question of this election. Is there enough of us having "transfer of wealth" payments from us, to them; or rather are their more of them accepting the "transfer of wealth payments!" Also---------->how many of the people being fleeced, actually are aware that they are in a "death spiral" where they will eventually be working while others perpetually sit on their proverbial asses, as they work for people they NEVER get to deduct on their taxes, and their paychecks will shrink as masses of illegal immigrants continue to strain the system.

This election is really NOT about Republicans, or Democrats. Rather, it is about those who work; and those who want to.......or are willing to work, against those who wish to transfer wealth to buy votes. It is nothing more, nothing less!

You love a bubble economy?
No good comes to "we the people" when Republicans have the power of the purse.
You're being ridiculous...!

Two Santa Clauses or How The Republican Party Has Conned America for Thirty Years

<snip>

When Reagan rolled out Supply Side Economics in the early 80s, dramatically cutting taxes while exploding (mostly military) spending, there was a moment when it seemed to Wanniski and Laffer that all was lost. The budget deficit exploded and the country fell into a deep recession – the worst since the Great Depression – and Republicans nationwide held their collective breath. But David Stockman came up with a great new theory about what was going on – they were "starving the beast" of government by running up such huge deficits that Democrats would never, ever in the future be able to talk again about national health care or improving Social Security – and this so pleased Alan Greenspan, the Fed Chairman, that he opened the spigots of the Fed, dropping interest rates and buying government bonds, producing a nice, healthy goose to the economy. Greenspan further counseled Reagan to dramatically increase taxes on people earning under $37,800 a year by increasing the Social Security (FICA/payroll) tax, and then let the government borrow those newfound hundreds of billions of dollars off-the-books to make the deficit look better than it was.

Reagan, Greenspan, Winniski, and Laffer took the federal budget deficit from under a trillion dollars in 1980 to almost three trillion by 1988, and back then a dollar could buy far more than it buys today. They and George HW Bush ran up more debt in eight years than every president in history, from George Washington to Jimmy Carter, combined.

<snip>

Flash!

Democrats leak from their ass to explain everything....:lol:

Forum List

Back