General Allen isn't an "admirable" "American"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
He is just the type of Zionist slime that allowed Tenet and others to get away with shooting a cruise missile at the Pentagon, knowing "General Allen" and other Israeli loyalists like Tommy Franks would lie and start the wars Israel wanted.

Last edited:
  • Banned
WE WANT MORE WARS TO HELP ISRAEL, and WE DON'T WANT TO RE-OPEN the 911 INVESTIGATION

The real "agenda" of the Koch Brothers and the rest of Hillary's neo-con backers.

• Banned
General Allen wants Americans (meaning nobody named STARKEY) to believe this hole was caused by a 757 airplane...

what it "looked like" if you believe Gen Allen and Jake Starkey

And see if you find the 757 in the upper right in front of the swirling smoke... and if you think this is a CRUISE MISSILE not a 757, Jake Starkey and Gen Allen HATE YOU!!!

Hillary Clinton is ISRAEL's candidate.

Why do generals scream all the time ? Same wh Gen Flynn at the GOP con.

He has been promised an appointment in return for his endorsement of Hillary and willingness to lie about the current Administration's failure to contain ISIS.

• Banned
I voted for Reagan.

Reagan didn't fall for Israel framing Hezbo for the Israeli murder of the US Marines in Lebanon, and hence didn't start the US-Hezbo war Israel wanted. Israel supporters in the US, especially the media, HATED Reagan for that. The slime here trying to smear Trump is THE EXACT demographic as those who hated Reagan for not falling for the Lebanon fraud.

LADexter is anti-Semite conspiracy goof ball, nothing more.

Yes, we will protect Israel. End of story.

we will protect Israel.

That's the same "we" as this one...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

"At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

LADexter is anti-Semite conspiracy goof ball, nothing more. Yes, we will protect Israel. End of story.
That's the same "we" as this one... Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq "At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"
(1) Comrade LaDexter Goofball sliced my post again, so I corrected it, so his reply is now in context.

(2) And from the link: "
Of course, as Jonathan Schwarz points out, this would hardly be the first or only time this sort of plan was discussed. Here’s a New York Times article from 2006 on the build up to the 2003 Bush-led invasion of Iraq:

"During a private two-hour meeting in the Oval Office on Jan. 31, 2003, [Bush] made clear to Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain that he was determined to invade Iraq without the second resolution, or even if international arms inspectors failed to find unconventional weapons, said a confidential memo about the meeting written by Mr. Blair’s top foreign policy adviser... [Under Bush the Younger] “The U.S. was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in U.N. colours,” the memo says, attributing the idea to Mr. Bush. “If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach.”
"

Forum List

Back