GDP 1.2

Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as always with the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.

The sad thing is the board loons thinks this is progress. It's not, it's anemic and like everything else Obama touches it's shit

Crash is coming.. Inevitable with the balloon created by the Fed .. The Obama Economy has been one big fat FRAUD.

Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as JZVh the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.
Flash!

BEA aggregates the data.......and you can see the history of revisions here...

http://tinyurl.com/zkzxz54

You Idiots should consider getting a clue before leaking from the lip...

Last edited:
Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as always with the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.
Flash!

BEA : Page Not Found

Listen well Dummy.. The breaking news on the ANEMIC 1.2% growth is all over the interwebz and on your television.. Get up off of your fatass , put down the HoHo's, grab your greasy remote and change the fucking channel from 800-FUCK-A-HO

Flash!

Listen well Dummy.. The breaking news on the ANEMIC 1.2% growth is all over the interwebz and on your television.. Get up off of your fatass , put down the HoHo's, grab your greasy remote and change the fucking channel from 800-FUCK-A-HO
How does that spastic outburst address the question of the direction of revisions?

Or do you lack the industry to click on the link and test your ignorance against Reality?

Now why don't you shuffle on over here and Slim will show you what that hole is for....

Amazing.. and last quarter was revised DOWN as JZVh the Obama lie machine.. An 8th of 1 percent.. THAT'S NO GROWTH, AS IN NONE.. Liberals are liars.. will always be liars. I'm sure Donald Trump will shout this from the rooftop. Once she has to get on stage with him and debate him, she's toast.. he'll nail her lying ass to a wall.. Her adoring media whores won't be able to save her.
Flash!

http://tinyurl.com/zkzxz54

lol...........ok, whatever you say s0n!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Flash!

How does that spastic outburst address the question of the direction of revisions?

Or do you lack the industry to click on the link and test your ignorance against Reality?

Now why don't you shuffle on over here and Slim will show you what that hole is for....
I never even talk to trash much less "offer" anything.. You're sewage, go back to the DNC slums and find some MASCULINE mommy. LOL Your claim that the 1.2% revision is fictitious is a damn LIE-

Crash is coming.. Inevitable with the balloon created by the Fed .. The Obama Economy has been one big fat FRAUD.

One can only cook the numbers for so long...then it's time to pay the piper

So, Gassy.....explain how these numbers are "cooked".....

I've told you, when you can communicate as an adult then it will happen, until then remain clueless and ill informed....it makes no difference to me.

Flash!

Lady.....before I die, Im looking you up when Im down your way and we are going to the range together!! Have already told you this............we'll have fun selecting images for targets!! Beers on me afterwards!!:2up:

But Lady.....way prefer the old avatar. Gotta bring it back!

The sad thing is the board loons thinks this is progress. It's not, it's anemic and like everything else Obama touches it's shit
Ever watch a LIB pussy-boy try to change a tire?
It's fucking hilarious!
A few weeks ago we passed someone with a "I'm Voting For Hillary" bumper sticker.
His little Kia had a flat tire.
The little twat was standing beside the flat tire staring at it. He's a well known LIB supporter in the area.
I barely slowed down.
"Let the little dummy figure out how to change his own flat tire".
We went into town and did some shopping and about an hour later we passed his little 'ride'.
Two women were busy changing his flat tire while he was busy on his cell phone.
It spoke VOLUMES about what a bunch of LIB pussies they are!

put it in context . The world economy is in bad shape .We have one of the stronger ones .

Flash!

I never even talk to trash much less "offer" anything.. You're sewage, go back to the DNC slums and find some MASCULINE mommy. LOL Your claim that the 1.2% revision is fictitious is a damn LIE-
The 1.2 number to which you refer is not a revision....it is an "initial estimate".....it will be revised in Aug. and again in Sept.......

Instead of loitering here flashing your ignorance and running your foul mouth why don't you get your fat ass back on the corner and make me some money?

Forum List

Back