Gaza woman delivers sextuplets in Nablus hospital

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "A woman from the Gaza Strip delivered sextuplets at a hospital in the northern West Bank Friday, a hospital official told Ma'an."

"Ghadah Abd al-Rahim Hammad delivered six healthy babies via cesarean section, Director of Nablus Specializing Hospital Abd al-Rahim Kittan said."

It is reported Hammad previously underwent an embryo transfer in a Gaza hospital.

She moved to Nablus Specializing Hospital in October, according to hospital official Kittan.

Gaza woman delivers sextuplets in Nablus hospital | Maan News Agency

It is nice to see such an inspiring story of lives brought into this world under the worst of circumstances, as the mother conceived the children in the Israeli maintained Gaza concentration camp and maintained much of her pregnancy there.

Also, nice to see fertility clinics in Gaza and a Palestinian mother bringing six beautiful babies into this world.

It appears there are three girls and three boys.

250384_345x230.jpg

I congratulate the proud parents and Palestinian doctors and Palestinian hospitals who facilitated this very successful pregnancy.

Last edited:
You never fail to turn everything into a bash Israel thread. Pass the popcorn someone, I think Sherri is about to go into a copy and paste mode. Must be the full moon.

This is a much more happy story then the story reported earlier this year about the conjoined Palestinian twin girls who share a heart, from Hebron.

It was reported they could not be separated.

I keep looking for more news about them, but have been unable to find any.

One interesting point about this story is it is actually very surprising six babies would result today from an in vitro fertilization procedure. It is not common to transfer as many as six embryos. I wonder if some of these babies are identical twins.

Last edited:
This is a much more happy story then the story reported earlier this year about the conjoined Palestinian twins who share a heart, from Hebron.

It was reported they could not be separated.

I keep looking for more news about them, but have been unable to find any.

One interesting point about this story is it is actually very surprising six babies would result today from an in vitro fertilization procedure. It is not common to transfer as many as six embryos. I wonder if some of these babies are identical twins.

I suppose if thi doctors in Hadassah University Hospital in Jerusalem couldn't separate them, then they at least tried their best. The best doctors in Israel are there.

I moved this thread to the "Health and Lifestyle" forum.
It's not about Palestine or Israel.
It's about the birth of healthy babies.

Thread subject to be moved again based upon further moderator review.

Video: 21-year-old Gaza woman mothers 11

By Hanan al-Masry | Al-Arabiya. Monday, 17 June 2013

"A 21-year-old woman in Gaza has given birth to quintuplets, making her a mother of 11 after previously giving birth to sextuplets.“I really don’t want to keep on giving birth, but this is what happened to me,” Naima al-Batash told Al Arabiya."

Naima’s husband Raad feels the financial strain, as his salary from his government job is less than $500 a month.

The video can be viewed at the link below.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2013/06/17/Video-21-year-old-Gaza-woman-mothers-11-.html

Sherri, I know you are out of your comfort zone as you never post anywhere other than the Middle East forum, but trust me, USMB has a wealth of different boards which I am sure you will enjoy. There are music ones, jokes, and world events, so if you can jump out of the fixation you have with the Middle East you may find you even enjoy your time on here. Go on, make the jump to other boards and smile!

We see God blessing Palestine in the story of the birth of these 6 babies!

Long live Palestine!

I still have questions about what looks like a medical practice of transferring six embryos in an IVF procedure.

In the US today, I think transferring one or two embryos is the regular practice.

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "A woman from the Gaza Strip delivered sextuplets at a hospital in the northern West Bank Friday, a hospital official told Ma'an."

"Ghadah Abd al-Rahim Hammad delivered six healthy babies via cesarean section, Director of Nablus Specializing Hospital Abd al-Rahim Kittan said."

It is reported Hammad previously underwent an embryo transfer in a Gaza hospital.

She moved to Nablus Specializing Hospital in October, according to hospital official Kittan.

It is nice to see such an inspiring story of lives brought into this world under the worst of circumstances, as the mother conceived the children in the Israeli maintained Gaza concentration camp and maintained much of her pregnancy there.

Also, nice to see fertility clinics in Gaza and a Palestinian mother bringing six beautiful babies into this world.

250384_345x230.jpg

I congratulate the proud parents and Palestinian doctors and Palestinian hospitals who facilitated this very successful pregnancy.

Poor vagina!:eek:

Congrats:)

Pretty ironic that elements of the radical international left deny the Holocaust but claim that Palistinians live in Concentration camps.

250384_345x230.jpg

I expect they were delivered by C section.

I have only found this one story so far, but will post further if more articles are found.

Last edited:

250384_345x230.jpg

I expect they were delivered by C section.

Of course they were, don't you even comprehend your opening post. It stated it in there. I think you need a break from your computer.

Pretty ironic that elements of the radical international left deny the Holocaust but claim that Palistinians live in Concentration camps.

Concentration camps are what they are.

The use of the term "concentration camps" in this venue is a reckless incendiary term intentionally used by bigots and low information radicals. Palistinians are not confined in barbed wire prisons and starved and gassed. As a matter of fact the Jewish run hospitals seem to offer exotic treatment such as embryo transplants.

The use of the term "concentration camps" in this venue is a reckless incendiary term intentionally used by bigots and low information radicals. Palistinians are not confined in barbed wire prisons and starved and gassed. As a matter of fact the Jewish run hospitals seem to offer exotic treatment such as embryo transplants.

Our Sherri is well-known for being the most rabid antisemite on this forum. This is the first time since I joined she has ventured out of the Middle East section on here, and that was because this thread was moved to the correct section. Her views are highly inflammatory rejoicing when Jewish civilians, including children are murdered.

Gaza is an Israeli maintained concentration camp and has been widely called that.

I will keep speaking Truth about that Israeli maintained concentration camp.

You obviously can keep living a lie, entirely your choice to make.

Just reading Gaza is now largely without electricity, cut off by the Zionazi Occupier called Israel.

And sewage runs in the street, thanks to the Zionazi Occupier Israel.

At least those six newly born babies are apparently not in Gaza experiencing that right now.

Imagine, if any had needed an incubator and they had been born in the Israeli maintained Gaza concentration camp, they probably would have died and would have been one more child's name to add to the list of over 1500 children in Palestine Israel has killed since 9/30/2000.

And learn to read English please, the article in the OP clearly states embryo transfers took place inside Gaza.

Embryo transfers take place as part of in vitro fertilization procedures.

Perhaps, these medical procedures are available in Gaza because of contributions by that fertility doctor whose house was attacked by Israeli tanks in Cast Lead, in an attack that killed three of his daughters and a niece.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back