Gaza woman delivers sextuplets in Nablus hospital

Concentration camps are what they are.

The use of the term "concentration camps" in this venue is a reckless incendiary term intentionally used by bigots and low information radicals. Palistinians are not confined in barbed wire prisons and starved and gassed. As a matter of fact the Jewish run hospitals seem to offer exotic treatment such as embryo transplants.

Gaza is an Israeli maintained concentration camp and has been widely called that.

I will keep speaking Truth about that Israeli maintained concentration camp.

You obviously can keep living a lie, entirely your choice to make.

Just reading Gaza is now largely without electricity, cut off by the Zionazi Occupier called Israel.

And sewage runs in the street, thanks to the Zionazi Occupier Israel.

At least those six newly born babies are apparently not in Gaza experiencing that right now.

Imagine, if any had needed an incubator and they had been born in the Israeli maintained Gaza concentration camp, they probably would have died and would have been one more child's name to add to the list of over 1500 children in Palestine Israel has killed since 9/30/2000.

And learn to read English please, the article in the OP clearly states embryo transfers took place inside Gaza.

Embryo transfers take place as part of in vitro fertilization procedures.

Perhaps, these medical procedures are available in Gaza because of contributions by that fertility doctor whose house was attacked by Israeli tanks in Cast Lead, in an attack that killed three of his daughters and a niece.

This current crisis with electricity is not the result of a tighter “Israeli siege” or anything of the sort; it is caused by disputes between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority over the price of fuel since the tunnels connecting Gaza and Egypt were shut down or destroyed.

A year after Pillar of Defense, it's all gone dark in Gaza | The Times of Israel

Israel deliberately denies electricity to Gaza as part of her continuing ethnic cleansing plan for Palestine.

ZIONISTS exist to steal and kill and destroy, that is the very essence of Zionism!

But bravo to that Palestinian mother who in the midst of Israels genocide operation in Palestine, has victory, and against insurrmountable odds brings six new lives into Palestine.

God certainly blesses Palestinians, who once again exceed in number the Zionist Jewish colonizer settlers in number in Palestine.

Was it too much to ask for you to not derail this thread into a Israel/Gaza issue. Yes, I suppose it was. Nothing new. About time you took your blinkers off.

Having children while living in the Gaza concentration camp or elsewhere in Occupied Palestine has been a difficult life struggle for Palestinians.

Wow, I cannot help but admire these beautiful people struggling to live in such difficult circumstances.

Gaza's first 'prison baby' on way after jailed Palestinian smuggles out sperm

"The baby – a boy already named Hassan – is not a modern-day miracle but the result of medical science combined with old-fashioned subterfuge. He was conceived after Tamer's sperm was smuggled out of an Israeli prison, across a stringent military checkpoint into Gaza, and impregnated into an egg harvested from Hana at a fertility clinic in Gaza City. The resulting embryo was transplanted into her uterus."

Gaza's first 'prison baby' on way after jailed Palestinian smuggles out sperm | World news | The Guardian

This thread is all about the struggles of Palestinians to live under Occupation and do such things as simply have babies, have a family.

In the West, we take for granted so very much.

In the past 5 years, there are at least 2 cases of conjoined twins born to Palestinian parents, one in Gaza and one in Hebron, both girls. The first set of twins died, if they had not suffered under hardships of the Gaza concentration camp they probably would have and should have lived. They did not share a heart. But it took so long to get them out of Gaza for needed treatment, it was too late for them and they died in Saudi Arabia. The second set of twins present condition is unknown, they were born last spring. They share a heart, making the prognosis less optomistic.

Sherri this thread is in the Health and Lifestyle section, not the Israeli/Palestinian section. Can't you keep on topic?

Having children while living in the Gaza concentration camp or elsewhere in Occupied Palestine has been a difficult life struggle for Palestinians.

Wow, I cannot help but admire these beautiful people struggling to live in such difficult circumstances.

Gaza's first 'prison baby' on way after jailed Palestinian smuggles out sperm

"The baby – a boy already named Hassan – is not a modern-day miracle but the result of medical science combined with old-fashioned subterfuge. He was conceived after Tamer's sperm was smuggled out of an Israeli prison, across a stringent military checkpoint into Gaza, and impregnated into an egg harvested from Hana at a fertility clinic in Gaza City. The resulting embryo was transplanted into her uterus."

Gaza's first 'prison baby' on way after jailed Palestinian smuggles out sperm | World news | The Guardian

We always knew the Palestinians were wankers.

The topic is the difficulties Palestinians have in having babies in Occupied Palestine.

Read the article for yourself.

Zionists need to refresh their English skills.

Learn English if you choose to post on English discussion boards.

The topic is the difficulties Palestinians have in having babies in Occupied Palestine.

And considering which section this thread is you have twisted it into your filthy disgusting agenda.

Gaza woman delivers sextuplets in Nablus hospital

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "A woman from the Gaza Strip delivered sextuplets at a hospital in the northern West Bank Friday, a hospital official told Ma'an."

"Ghadah Abd al-Rahim Hammad delivered six healthy babies via cesarean section, Director of Nablus Specializing Hospital Abd al-Rahim Kittan said."

It is reported Hammad previously underwent an embryo transfer in a Gaza hospital.

She moved to Nablus Specializing Hospital in October, according to hospital official Kittan.

Gaza woman delivers sextuplets in Nablus hospital | Maan News Agency

It is nice to see such an inspiring story of lives brought into this world under the worst of circumstances, as the mother conceived the children in the Israeli maintained Gaza concentration camp and maintained much of her pregnancy there.

Also, nice to see fertility clinics in Gaza and a Palestinian mother bringing six beautiful babies into this world.

It appears there are three girls and three boys.

250384_345x230.jpg

I congratulate the proud parents and Palestinian doctors and Palestinian hospitals who facilitated this very successful pregnancy.

Poor vagina!:eek:

Congrats:)

I expect they were delivered by C section.

I have only found this one story so far, but will post further if more articles are found.

How can one even CARRY all those kids?:eek:

Ouch!:lol:

This thread was removed from the I/P ME message board.

This is not about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, but about a woman, who happened to be Palestinian, delivering 6 children.

Newborns are always joy, hopefully they'll know a future of peace.

They're beautiful, by the way.

The thread is about a woman living under Occupation in very difficult circumstances and maintaining a high risk pregnancy and bearing six children.

I hope these children have a peaceful and happy life.

Forum List

Back