Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

I think most Islamic countries use the headscarf..

That is common in Palestine but it is not a requirement. It is a personal choice.

It is in many areas ... people assume it's all Burkas. :dunno:

3...2...1....someone will post a bunch of Burka pix:eusa_shhh:

it really is ridiculous making fun of other ethnicities garb, for whatever reason. not that many people wear them anyway. but hey, what better reason to hate a people than for the clothes they wear. makes perfect sense.

i suppose we could make fun of the orthodox jewish clothes and that little tefillvision do dad that they strap to their foreheads with jesus or dracula or moses inside, who knows who is in there. i just hope whoever it is, that he or she survives the headbanging on walls portion of the holiness competition .

maybe the people who post those pics should look up the haredi burqa sect.

and do not even think of messing with me about this response. i know what the bishops aand popes keep in those rocket hats they wear and let's just saay you got a few more worries than iran becoming a nuclear power.

"it really is ridiculous making fun of other ethnicities garb, for whatever reason. not that many people wear them anyway.
but hey, what better reason to hate a people than for the clothes they wear. makes perfect sense."

shut up you "MAN"

as for ME....this isn't about making fun of "someone's clothes" jerk.

Sadly, I do not expect it is even safe for those young students in Gaza to visit the US. They might find themselves in some place like Guantanamo Bay, just for being Palestinian.

When someone makes such patently ridiculous suggestions, they are debasing whatever 'causes' they presume to support.

"it really is ridiculous making fun of other ethnicities garb, for whatever reason. not that many people wear them anyway.
but hey, what better reason to hate a people than for the clothes they wear. makes perfect sense."

shut up you "MAN"

as for ME....this isn't about making fun of "someone's clothes" jerk.

what with all your silly fake pics, ya coulda fooled me.

Sadly, I do not expect it is even safe for those young students in Gaza to visit the US. They might find themselves in some place like Guantanamo Bay, just for being Palestinian.

When someone makes such patently ridiculous suggestions, they are debasing whatever 'causes' they presume to support.

Hey, I posted sources proving Israel and the US target activists for Palestine in investigations. I am sorry you cannot seem to handle the truth about this.

Hey, I posted sources proving Israel and the US target activists for Palestine in investigations. I am sorry you cannot seem to handle the truth about this.

If you're going to bring up the 'fact' that the U.S targets activists for "Palestine' , then surely you can tell us why they do this, Sherri?

Forum List

Back