Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

Bags-at-the-curb-84397637964_zpscabed5ee.jpeg
[/URL]
An Elf, a Hobbit, and two Dwarves, all dressed in burqas? Tolkien's shade is restless tonight! :razz:

I don't see that - not even in Gaza.

March 12, 2010: Special Edition: One Thousand Days on Siege of Gaza! Nagham and Berlanty join the crowds in lighting 1000 candles symbolizing 1000 days on Gaza under siege.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZgKLZE8hk]12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

An Elf, a Hobbit, and two Dwarves, all dressed in burqas? Tolkien's shade is restless tonight! :razz:

March 12, 2010: Special Edition: One Thousand Days on Siege of Gaza! Nagham and Berlanty join the crowds in lighting 1000 candles symbolizing 1000 days on Gaza under siege.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZgKLZE8hk]12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

It's a fake picture - children are not required to wear a burqa in any countries that I can find.

Sherri... in the past several posts, you've given us absolutely nothing... zip... zilch... nada... of substance, to link US law-enforcement and intelligence services to the death of your one eample, other than to say 'many believe'...

Many believe that the earth is flat, too, but reality is a wee-bit different than the belief...

As to your attempts to portray US law-enforcement investigations or home-searches of a handful of Palestinians as typical... no sale there, either...

By your own admission, the handful of people so targeted were suspected of links to Hamas or Hezbollah, in at least one instance, linked to a chlidren's relief organization that is believed to be funneling charity money to fighters...

Hardly indicative of a campaign of harassment or oppression here in the US...

And then, having failed to establish your bona fides with respect to US harassment of Palestinians here in this country...

You then utilize a weak-as-can-be segue to ramble-on about the US funding the Palestinian Occupation and so why would a Gazan to come to the US and on and on and on...

Weren't you the one who just said - a few posts ago - that any Palestinian coming to the US was likely to end-up in Gitmo?

And weren't you challenged to produce something reasonable to substantiate your wild-and-wooly claim?

That didn't go very well for you, did it?

Next, you'll be telling us that there is an entire wing in Gitmo dedicated to Palestinians and that we're in cahoots with the Israelis, spiriting-away Palestinian terrorists to isolate them on that tropical island as a favor to our Israeli friends...

There's your next unfounded, baseless, bull<bleep> rumor... run with it...
tongue_smile.gif

The US and her unlawful acts in the US are really not the issue here and something I have no further interest in discussing. All can read about harassment of Muslims in the US and form their own opinions.

Since this is supposed to be a thread about Gaza students, I thought I would bring up something I noticed happening with Gaza students. They are shunning the West and its influences. I was reading about a student who went on a trip to Malaysia and she turned down a free trip to the US. She rejects our culture, she rejects our opportunities, she rejects our affluence. Sherri
Here's a quarter... call somebody who cares.... :eusa_whistle:

"...The US and her unlawful acts in the US are really not the issue here and something I have no further interest in discussing. All can read about harassment of Muslims in the US and form their own opinions."
Yes... once I've made a claim, and tried to bluff my way through a substantiation, and been called-out on the bluff, I'd lose interest in making such a claim myself... or just move the goal-posts a few kilometers and begin yammering about Muslims in general... hoping that nobody would notice that I couldn't back up my claims about US repression of Palestinians in the US.

. Palestinian activists and American activists for Palestinian rights are targets of the US and Israel. This is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

"I don't see that - not even in Gaza." (ha ! there's alot of things you "don't (like to) see' in Gaza...").

"It's a fake picture - children are not required to wear a burqa in any countries that I can find."

In all fairness:

it's...............

HALF FAKE.

It's a fake picture - children are not required to wear a burqa in any countries that I can find.

Really? Hmm, I didn't know that. IS their an age limit in countries require burkas for women where they need to start wearing them ?

12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube

Really? Hmm, I didn't know that. IS their an age limit in countries require burkas for women where they need to start wearing them ?

Depends on the society. None require children to wear them - generally, young unmarried women of marriageable age.

Edited to add: info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa

Depends on the society, as is addressed in the link. None require children to wear them - generally, young unmarried women of marriageable age.

Ah, I see. Thanks

I have never seen a burka in Palestine. They don't require them for any age.

Yes I know that. I was referring to Islamic countries that require women to wear burkas. I was curious if there was an age that they would have to start wearing them, according to the law. I need to review that article more

"I think most Islamic countries use the headscarf..."

"That is common in Palestine but it is not a requirement. It is a personal choice."
(love that tired old line..)

"It is in many areas ... people assume it's all Burkas." :dunno:

"3...2...1.... someone will post a bunch of Burka pix" :eusa_shhh:

hey... --- gin~n~tonic....

WE ALL KNOW, it’s just a matter of time before they wrap her up like a salami & provolone sandwich….

Forum List

Back