Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168183#.UZudz0qrXIU

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

Last edited:
Yes, that's vile...although I don't think it will surprise many people.

Nor will it find any supporters here, I think.

In fact, Saigon----it would find many supporters here and MILLIONS in that noble
Pancasila indonesia shariah sewer-----in which the annhilation of the jews of the
world is ------an aspect of the BEAUTY OF PANCASILA. But thanks for choosing
your side with such alacrity------I began to wonder. For the record DHIMMIA is
just another word for genocide------it simply includes the concept of "SQUEEZE
EVERYTHING OUT OF THEM THAT YOU CAN" before they are dead-----something
like the shariah shit nazi work camps of germany

In fact, Saigon----it would find many supporters here and MILLIONS in that noble
Pancasila indonesia shariah sewer-----in which the annhilation of the jews of the
world is ------an aspect of the BEAUTY OF PANCASILA. But thanks for choosing
your side with such alacrity------I began to wonder. For the record DHIMMIA is
just another word for genocide------it simply includes the concept of "SQUEEZE
EVERYTHING OUT OF THEM THAT YOU CAN" before they are dead-----something
like the shariah shit nazi work camps of germany

Actually, we know that this is not true, because recent research conducted by Pew found that around 88% of Indonesians do not accept violence against civilians for any reason.

Yes, that's vile...although I don't think it will surprise many people.

Nor will it find any supporters here, I think.

Mr Tinmore calls Hamas mother Teresa.

I bet he's hiding under a chair.
In fact...Most of the pro Pali posters on this board consider Hamas "freedom fighters". LOL

I consider the Lehi and Etzel freedom fighters.

Hey, if they can.....:eusa_whistle:

I consider the Lehi and Etzel freedom fighters.

Hey, if they can.....:eusa_whistle:

That's a fair point - but I think most sane people consider that the potency of the violence needs to be proportionate to the extent of the oppression.

It's difficult to consider acts conducted against the Nazis by Jews in the Krakowa Ghetto to be terrorism, or even by the ANC against aparthied, but likewise it is difficult to see Baader-Meinhoff or the Weather Underground as anything but.

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

The Palestinians want the Jews dead, their not shy about it either. The only people who think otherwise are niaeve shits like Tinmore and Sherri.

Yes, but we don't hear any opinions rejecting those views, either...

Most black South Africans had never heard a white South African condemn apartheid either - and yet we know that hundreds of thousands of them voted to end apartheid.

Several Palestinians have told me they oppose terror, because I'm not Israeli nor American.

Most black South Africans had never heard a white South African condemn apartheid either - and yet we know that hundreds of thousands of them voted to end apartheid.

Several Palestinians have told me they oppose terror, because I'm not Israeli nor American.

Why should that matter? they hate Israelis and Americans that much?:confused:

You can't see that, but behind the screen, I almost smile.

And how many of them, I wonder, "reject" terror simply because they know we kick their asses in response?

Don't answer that.

Can you imagine the outrage - worldwide - if this had been a stick-figure clothed in an Israeli flag - tossing a Palestinian symbol into the garbage can?

And yet this is so low-profile that it's damned-near nonexistent.

That's the way of it in 2013... pretty much the way it was in 1948, too...

Forum List

Back