Gaza death toll rises to 11,470

you like to listen to the bed time stories of Fox News of course?
Why do you choose to not believe that Israel is a Moral, professional Military which does follow the Geneva Convention during war? After all Israel HAS signed the Geneva Convention and Hamas has not.

Are you already pre disposed to believe that Israel kills people without caring if they are Hamas or innocent civilians?

How about the endless warnings Israel has given innocent civilians to leave a building, or help them move south because the main battle is in the north? That is not to save lives?

And how about innocent civilians being kept as human shields by Hamas wherever they can, as they have always done in every war against Israel?

Or the innocent civilians kept by Hamas from going south? Palestinians themselves are reporting those things.

So, are you predisposed to believe the worst about Israel, or what if the truth is not what you have been hearing?

Gaza death toll rises to 11,470 — TV channel
According to the media, the death toll has not been updated for several days due to the collapse of the Palestinian enclave's health system

Remote : Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:26:59 +0300
Local : 2023-11-17(Friday) 07 : 26 : 59
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i think the Israelis are secretly, even openly now, engaging in a scorched-Earth, all-out war against Hamas without much regard for civilian casualties among their enemies.
i think the Israelis are hoping to 'discourage their Palestinian enemies from bad behavior in the future' by causing a multitude of the victims they suffered in a surprise attack among their enemies, again, without regard as to the guilt of those that they kill.
and i think the Israelis are wrong to assume this.

they (the Israelis) know damn well the Muslim fighters promote a myth of even involuntary martyrs being allowed access to Allah's Heavens after their death.
maybe this is even true. all Muslim texts seem to say so, or the majority of them at least, because i hear that argumentation getting used by Muslims online plenty of times each year.

so i ask of the Israelis to show some professionality in how they, as the militarily superior force in the region, will relocate or manage the Palestinians in the near to midterm future.
i call upon Prime Minister Netanyahu and his entire leadership to show some wisdom in addition to raw strength.

thank you for your attention.
opinions are most welcome.
When your disgusting complaints rise above "I think" stop back, but not until then ...unless the inflammatory rhetoric is just your anti-semitism in poor disguise

You're actually not too far from the truth. They had to create an enemy to justify the slaughter. Black Ops is an old, tried-and-true method designed to justify acts of war.
Shows a real ignorance of history and military operations and politics.
Why stop there? maybe they engineered the Holocaust too.

Do some reading, you are in another galaxy
1700226420869.png

You're actually not too far from the truth. They had to create an enemy to justify the slaughter. Black Ops is an old, tried-and-true method designed to justify acts of war.
Well don't stop there.

The dirty Jews created a Holocaust that led to the death of some 6 million Jews all so they could form their Zionist state so that they could kill Palestinians.

There, that is the cherry on top for my story.

What do you think?

:auiqs.jpg:

Why do you choose to not believe that Israel is a Moral, professional Military which does follow the Geneva Convention during war? After all Israel HAS signed the Geneva Convention and Hamas has not.

Are you already pre disposed to believe that Israel kills people without caring if they are Hamas or innocent civilians?

How about the endless warnings Israel has given innocent civilians to leave a building, or help them move south because the main battle is in the north? That is not to save lives?

And how about innocent civilians being kept as human shields by Hamas wherever they can, as they have always done in every war against Israel?

Or the innocent civilians kept by Hamas from going south? Palestinians themselves are reporting those things.

So, are you predisposed to believe the worst about Israel, or what if the truth is not what you have been hearing?

How many of your leftist friends have come out against Israel? 50%? More?

Gaza death toll rises to 11,470 — TV channel
According to the media, the death toll has not been updated for several days due to the collapse of the Palestinian enclave's health system

Remote : Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:26:59 +0300
Local : 2023-11-17(Friday) 07 : 26 : 59
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i think the Israelis are secretly, even openly now, engaging in a scorched-Earth, all-out war against Hamas without much regard for civilian casualties among their enemies.
i think the Israelis are hoping to 'discourage their Palestinian enemies from bad behavior in the future' by causing a multitude of the victims they suffered in a surprise attack among their enemies, again, without regard as to the guilt of those that they kill.
and i think the Israelis are wrong to assume this.

they (the Israelis) know damn well the Muslim fighters promote a myth of even involuntary martyrs being allowed access to Allah's Heavens after their death.
maybe this is even true. all Muslim texts seem to say so, or the majority of them at least, because i hear that argumentation getting used by Muslims online plenty of times each year.

so i ask of the Israelis to show some professionality in how they, as the militarily superior force in the region, will relocate or manage the Palestinians in the near to midterm future.
i call upon Prime Minister Netanyahu and his entire leadership to show some wisdom in addition to raw strength.

thank you for your attention.
opinions are most welcome.

Savage cruelty takes its toll on Jews and Palestinians. Hitler's legacy.

it is amazing to see people rejoice in death...hamas terrorists/warriors need to be exterminated but not the babies and children....collateral damage what a cold term

again they must release the hostages...and those hostages esp the young children best not be molested or abused in any manner....if those babies are found to be molested...rain hell down on them...just rain hell on them

Mohammad's legacy

The population of Palestine in 1914 was around 690 thousand; of whom only 8% were Jewish.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.

The Israelis are doing exactly what Biden's Iranian Mullah buddies want them to do. The Israelis are brutally killing everybody they can get their hands on, pissing off the rest of the Muslim world.

The winner at the end of the hostilities will be the Muslim leaders. Hell, those boys even got the Muslims here in the US going bat shit crazy against the Jews. Never had that happen before.

The US needs to just wash its hands of the whole mess. It ain't our war. Stop arming and giving money to the Isrealis. We are $33 trillion in debt and Israel is a rich country. Stop giving "humanitarian" aid to Muslims. When Gay Barry was President the dumbass even built them Mosques. Stop fighting wars over there.

The population of Palestine in 1914 was around 690 thousand; of whom only 8% were Jewish.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.
Numbers, you are viciated on Numbers.
That is not how the world works.

But it is how antisemitism works, always has, and always will.

Keep copying and pasting.

Last edited:
There's no defense for Hamas or Israel.
There is no defense for your lack of decency when it comes attacking Israel for having the right to exist, and not seeing the hatred for Jews it actually is as ALL Jews are being attacked by Muslims and what they managed to Export around the world, especially since 1973.

Muslims want peace. Their leaders want the extinction of Jews, just as it was in 1920 when Al Hussaini started riots against Jews which went all the way to Iraq in 1941.

Drunk, drugged on love for Arabs, and not giving a damn about the rights of Jews, much less Israel where Arabs prefer to be rather than live under Hamas, PA, Fatah or the PLO.

An Israeli soldier in the building of a Jewish destroyed School in Gaza. What the hell is happening to this man?

Forum List

Back