Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • They should if they want to get the "marriage" tag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
These kinds of ignorant attitudes are why the Republicans lost this election. Gay hating or anti-gay rhetoric (if it can even be called rhetoric) isn't popular with the majority of Americans in this more modern era. Americans are more comfortable with homosexuality every year. If you don't like it, don't be gay. Mind your own business. You want smaller government right?

How about you let me mind my business? Even if it's the business of publicly disagreeing with the concept of homosexuality and the lifestyles of those who openly engage in it. Some Americans may be more comfortable with it, but a generalization claiming their number increases (every year) is hardly speaking to fact. Any disagreement with "your" read liberal concept of what is acceptable in the "open minded" world these days, in my own experience, is met with hate seemingly, simply for thinking differently and publicly saying so. How about, if I don't like gays, or aspects of their lifestyle, I will publicly say so? You want free speech, right?

No. I do not agree with a higher tax for gays. I do not support the concept of persecution by taxation.

Did I write anything about infringing on your freedom of speech? All I wrote was that Republican hatred of anything gay is hurting the GOP. Campaigning on it pushes moderates and independents left. And if you think Americans are less tolerant of homosexuality, then you must live under a rock i.e. the South. I don't care if you disagree with my perspective; don't think I'm intolerant of views contrary to mine - I'm intolerant to intolerance.

These kinds of ignorant attitudes are why the Republicans lost this election. Gay hating or anti-gay rhetoric (if it can even be called rhetoric) isn't popular with the majority of Americans in this more modern era. Americans are more comfortable with homosexuality every year. If you don't like it, don't be gay. Mind your own business. You want smaller government right?

A majority of the worlds population does not accept or want homosexuality.
There is nothing ignorant about not accepting homosexulaity.
Many Chirstians see as being a sin. Many other religions in the world don't accept
it either. Some countries offer the death penalty if two men are caught as homosexuals.

Just because it is allowed here in America , does not make it right or O.K.
or more acceptable.

I can not, in good conscience, participate in this poll as there is no option for "The author is an ignorant fucktard..."

Then crawl back into your shitty little hole. pun intended of course..lol

Many Chirstians see as being a sin. Many other religions in the world don't accept
it either. Some countries offer the death penalty if two men are caught as homosexuals.

or more acceptable.

They love it here in America because here in the New Rome, Sodomy and immoral sexual behavior is kewl.

Let em try this sick shit in Iran and Ahmendenajad will have them publicly beheaded....lol

Last edited:

or more acceptable.

They love it here in America because here in the New Rome, Sodomy and immoral sexual behavior is kewl.

Let em try this sick shit in Iran and Ahmendenajad will have them publicly beheaded....lol

Move to Iran if you like theocracy. In the U.S. we are exceptional.

or more acceptable.

We shouldn't have to move to Iran,! lets change our laws and start beheding these homosexuals, and lesbians right here in America, as they do now in Iran.
We should not be accepting Sodomy in America. It just isn't right or normal.!!

or more acceptable.

If that's the kind of society you prefer to live in, then get your worthless ass to the airport and go. You'll probably get the kid's fare discount on your one-way ticket. Bye. You won't be missed.

We shouldn't have to move to Iran,! lets change our laws and start beheding these homosexuals, and lesbians right here in America, as they do now in Iran.
We should not be accepting Sodomy in America. It just isn't right or normal.!!

Do you really think that YOU are "normal"?

Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

Gay taxpayers do pay more quite often.

YOU KNOW WHY?

They often dont have kids and becuase of this they have more savings.

They are generally weathier than the averge joe doke

Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

dc8bf960_Stupidthread.gif

Oh another note on that subject.

Its why you see advertizing that is aimed at gay buyers.

they nave more disposable income.

you know those commercials you likely think are just two roomates?

Or just two ladies that own a bake shop commercials?

They are reflecting a lifestyle and it goes right over your head

or more acceptable.

If that's the kind of society you prefer to live in, then get your worthless ass to the airport and go. You'll probably get the kid's fare discount on your one-way ticket. Bye. You won't be missed.

I'm actually lobbying for YOU to get the fuck out...gotdamn Obamabot. Yall the reason shit is so fucked up in America now.

I'm actually lobbying for YOU to get the fuck out...gotdamn Obamabot.

Well, you're out of luck, idiot. As for "obamabot," try wiping some of the shit out of your eyes and reading pretty much ANYTHING I've posted about politics, you stupid little punk. You may want to play at being conservative by parroting what you've heard adults say, but you have no fucking clue of your own, kid.

Electricians do dangerous work, they should be taxed more. And cops & firemem too. Let's not forget active-duty soldiers. Oh yeah, pop stars & actors have a dangerous lifestyle with the wild parties and drugs and then there's those anorexic models in really high heels...

Forum List

Back