Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • They should if they want to get the "marriage" tag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Perhaps those with genetic factors for specific illness's could pay higher taxes as well?

Come on...this is a slippery slope!

Let's start with the Gays and go from there. It's a lotta money in the Gay community and we need to get at those taxes.

Perhaps those with genetic factors for specific illness's could pay higher taxes as well?

Let's start with the Gays and go from there. It's a lotta money in the Gay community and we need to get at those taxes.

You're trying too hard, kid. Just admit to yourself what you are and move on.

You can be Gay, I get that. I just think your kind needs to be heavily taxed. it's only fair.

You can be Gay, I get that. I just think your kind needs to be heavily taxed. it's only fair.

You're not fooling anyone, kid. All this overcompensation just makes you look desperate and insecure. Accept yourself and be done with it.

You're not fooling anyone, kid. All this overcompensation just makes you look desperate and insecure. Accept yourself and be done with it.

I'm not trying to dog out your lifestyle as being Gay, just saying. You Gays need to be taxed a little bit higher than the rest of us. It's a perfect measure in case you wanna pass on your AIDS to somebody.

It's so sad to see 4littleponies struggling with its identity this way. But then again, nobody gives a shit about him/her so I guess it doesn't matter all that much.

Forum List

Back