Gays in the military - a choice

Which of the two people would you rather be in the military during war time?

• A gay person - as a vounteer - who is eager and willing and able to serve his or her country

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Your son or daughter or grandchildren - as a draftee.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I'm just asking the questions. You said living with gays was a life changing experience. How many gays did you live with and how did it change your life?

Other than my Step Son I haven't a clue.
??? But earlier you said if the soldiers were forced to work and live with gays it would be a life changing experience, now you admit you have no clue? WTF?

OK, Let me spell it really slow, Other than my Step Son I don't know if i lived with any other gays. Now, if i was back in the military living in the barracks and I was told that the new guy was going to share my room and shower and that he was gay......Well, that would change the way i lived a little bit. And if you don't know why then I can't explain it to you.

There's really no way to keep them out.

After all, they make the CHOICE to be gay. They certainly weren't born that way. So, acting like a normal human being while visiting with a recruiter comes naturally. But, they start parading around acting like fucking sissy's on any miltary post, there are going to be serious problems.

Keep 'em in the damn closet where they belong!

My Granddaughter deploys to Afghanistan later this year. I couldn't be more proud.

...are there NO men in the USA? Must you stoop so low as to send women to fight your wars for you? You should be ashamed.

American men send women to fight their battles....shame, shame.
This country could send one company of females up to that shithole you call a country, and kick the shit out of your military any time!

"PRINCESS Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry!"

'Nuff said!

Last edited:
McCain is a huge homophobe. He thought he got off the hook before by saying he'd leave it to the military command. Now that they are for it, McCain has changed his mind. Besides he needs to win the wingnuts in his party.
Thank God his wife and daughter are all for it.

Last edited:
The miltary should just do an experiment.

Dress up a man in uniform, send him to ANY military post, and tell him to go around acting like Perez Hilton. You know, the limp wrist, lil' girl dialect, and feminine ways.

Or better yet, just send him to the NCO club after 6pm, tell him to act like a raging turd burglar and see what happens!

That's all that needs to be done!

I guarantee, it'll end the debate forthwit!

Dress up a man in uniform, send him to ANY military post, and tell him to go around acting like Perez Hilton. You know, the limp wrist, lil' girl dialect, and feminine ways.

Or better yet, just send him to the NCO club after 6pm, tell him to act like a raging turd burglar and see what happens!

Obviously, you find a need to characterize everyone by your prejudices.
I'll bet you'd be unable to tell whether most gays are indeed gay. A gay marine would beat the shit out of you.

Obviously, you find a need to characterize everyone by your prejudices.
I'll bet you'd be unable to tell whether most gays are indeed gay. A gay marine would beat the shit out of you.
I'm from southern California, born and raised. I can spot a gay motherfucker no matter how hard they try to act straight.

Oh, and trust me, there isn't a marine on this planet, gay or straight who could EVER kick this Rangers ass!

Ya' see, the debate is whether they should serve openly. Serving openly, acting the way they do, is a recipe for disaster.

Keep 'em in the fucking closet where they belong!

Forum List

Back