Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

The American Psychological Association, on the other hand, is an authoritative source as to facts concerning human behavior:

According to the American Psychological Association, "homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are." Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

Anti-gay activists who make that claim allege that all men who molest male children should be seen as homosexual. But research by A. Nicholas Groth, a pioneer in the field of sexual abuse of children, shows that is not so. Groth found that there are two types of child molesters: fixated and regressive. The fixated child molester — the stereotypical pedophile — cannot be considered homosexual or heterosexual because "he often finds adults of either sex repulsive" and often molests children of both sexes. Regressive child molesters are generally attracted to other adults, but may "regress" to focusing on children when confronted with stressful situations. Groth found that the majority of regressed offenders were heterosexual in their adult relationships.

The Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked | Southern Poverty Law Center
It’s sad the ignorance and hate exhibited in this thread by the right had to be rebutted at all.

The SPLC is hardly an authoritative source. The fact that you looked there for information about being gay is indicative of your lack of brains. Next time try this link.

Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

I find it amusing, and scary, that you determine that any source that doesn't agree that gay=good is non-authoritative. Apparently authoritative = pro gay.

“That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.”
-Barbara Gittings, Same-gender sex activist

The worst predators I've ever seen are homosexual males who molested only boys.

I've also worked with predators who targeted females, and ones who didn't care.

Yes, I hope you are doing your part! Let that be a lesson to you!!!

I live in San Francisco, that makes me more perverted than average all by itself.

There is that. I'm in Minnesota, so I have to try very hard. Somebody comes on to me, I offer to make them a casserole.
Well, you're not a native minnesotan then.

Natives call it "Hot Dish". Don't you listen to the Minnesotan Operations Manual: "A Prairie Home Companion"? What's wrong with you?

Forum List

Back