Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

garyganu

May 4, 2012
Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

Are these perversions or sexual orientations?

Are these people born this way? Can they be "cured" of their perversions/orientations?

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual perversions/orientations. In other words, a homosexual+ bisexuals are 4 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example of public homosexual perversions at the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Last edited:
Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

What any of these have to do with being "gay" is a "mystery" only solved by "right wing science".

Speaking of 6%:

528-54.gif

6% of Scientists will admit to being Republican | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

What the results of a scientific study actually look like.

Are these people born this way? Can they be "cured" of their perversions/orientations?

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual perversions/orientations. In other words, a homosexual+ bisexuals are 4 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example of public homosexual perversions at the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Do you have a source for the 6%/25% figures?

Here is an article about the topic. It if full of links to source material: Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

Here is a report about Kevin Jennings who is Obama's "safe school czar". He is homosexual and he is promoting an agenda that sexualizes children. he also condoned a sexual relationship between a 16 year old and an older man.
Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders | Fox News
here is the link:

If he does, I'll never know. I face-palmed so hard, my glasses broke. :(

Here is a report about Kevin Jennings who is Obama's "safe school czar". He is homosexual and he is promoting an agenda that sexualizes children. he also condoned a sexual relationship between a 16 year old and an older man.
Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders | Fox News
here is the link:

Sounds like perverts choose to live a perverted life.

Dear BDBoop. Please read the two links that I provided in my last two comments. You are an opened minded person. Who knows, you might learn something.

I want the pedophiles, gay or straight, to be incarcerated for life.

But this type of reporting smacks of witch hunts. I did not see a single figure showing what percentage of the gay population they claim are pedophiles. But the article seems all to willing to convict all homosexuals, whether they have done anything or not.

What any of these have to do with being "gay" is a "mystery" only solved by "right wing science".

Speaking of 6%:

528-54.gif

6% of Scientists will admit to being Republican | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

What the results of a scientific study actually look like.

Who said schools today don't have a biased agenda.

But this type of reporting smacks of witch hunts. I did not see a single figure showing what percentage of the gay population they claim are pedophiles. But the article seems all to willing to convict all homosexuals, whether they have done anything or not.

Agreed,pedophiles should be candidates for the death penalty.

Here is a report that has statistical studies that are footnoted. It includes the 25% figure.

here is the link: Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Here is an article about the topic. It if full of links to source material: Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

don't you have anything from a reputable source like prisonplanet?

First, Sodomy is a sexual perversion as well.

Second, I dont think they are nearly 6% of the population.

Forum List

Back