Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

No, you aren't saying live and let live. You label those who point out your lies as "homophobes" or "racists", because it's illegal to be a homophobe or racist. You LIE in the hopes of intimidating people into suppressing the truth, and you lie in order to enlist the government's aid in silencing opposition.

For example, Toro LIES about sexuality being "hardwired". You LIE about me wanting to force my religion down people's throats....you LIE in order to establish laws that make it illegal to voice opinions you don't agree with.

And that is standard operating procedure for fanatics who think it's okay to lie and oppress if they do it for the *greater good*.

No, you aren't saying live and let live. You label those who point out your lies as "homophobes" or "racists", because it's illegal to be a homophobe or racist. You LIE in the hopes of intimidating people into suppressing the truth, and you lie in order to enlist the government's aid in silencing opposition.

For example, Toro LIES about sexuality being "hardwired". You LIE about me wanting to force my religion down people's throats....you LIE in order to establish laws that make it illegal to voice opinions you don't agree with.

Since when is it illegal to be a homophobe or racist? (In the US, anyway)

Or did you perhaps mean it is illegal to act upon those views in certain situations, such as when hiring?

It's illegal to engage in "hate speech" or to discriminate (refuse to hire) people based on their sexuality.

As I pointed out.

And this is why the left is so adamant that homosexual marriage be forced upon us and hate speech laws be passed. So they can then declare opposing opinions and religious discussions as "hate speech" and therefore illegal, which gives them the power to both silence the opposition, and jail them.

This isn't new.

Last edited:
Is Ammons Scientific the Catholic Church?

Actually, no, it is worse. It is a self publishing racket for pseudo scientific articles that no one else will touch.

By the way, Paul Cameron was found to have committed fraud when he presented the results of that study in a federal court.

"(i) his sworn statement that "homosexuals are approximately 43
times more apt to commit crimes than is the general population" is a total
distortion of the Kinsey data upon which he relies which, as is obvious to
anyone who reads the report, concerns data from a non-representative sample of
delinquent homosexuals (and Dr. Cameron compares this group to college and
non-college heterosexuals);
(ii) his sworn statement that "homosexuals abuse
children at a proportionately greater incident than do heterosexuals" is based
upon the same distorted data and, the Court notes, is directly contrary to
other evidence presented at trial besides the testimony of Dr. Simon and Dr.
Marmour.

(553 F. Supp. 1121 at 1130 n.18.)
If you want to argue against practicing homosexuality on moral grounds I will support you every step of the way. What I won't support is anyone using pseudo-scientific claptrap from discredited sources.

That's not evidence he lied, you idiot. That's someone SAYING his information was not supported (it is) and the Court saying that the other evidence at trial contradicted it.

Do you know where the Kinsey data, that the idiotic APA embraced as representative of the entire male homosexual population, came from? INMATES.

Kinsey is the discredited hack. The APA had to issue a statement reversing their previous stance that homosexuality was hardwired, years after proclaiming it wasn't a mental illness, and there was *evidence* that homosexuals had no control over their sexual orientation. The APA is viewed by the real scientific community with disdain and disgust. The APA legitimizes the fight to de-criminalize pedophilia by providing continuing education credits to people who attend *trainings* about the de-criminalization and mainstreaming of pedophiles.

Now stop playing games and presenting opinion as if a biased author giving his opinion about the material has anything at all to do with whether or not the study is good.

The study I cited that was referenced in the APA article supports his statements, as I'm sure you know.

The judge said his numbers were a total distortion of the data, If that is not lying what is?

No, that's not what they said. What the courts said was that his information didn't fall in line with the other information that was put before them.

The Southern whatsis, that militant pro-homosexual group, declared that he was a liar and a "hate speaker"....which is what you guys do.

You make dissent illegal.

You did it to the Jews. You did it to the Buddhists. Now you're doing it to Christians.

It's illegal to engage in "hate speech" or to discriminate (refuse to hire) people based on their sexuality.

As I pointed out.

And this is why the left is so adamant that homosexual marriage be forced upon us and hate speech laws be passed. So they can then declare opposing opinions and religious discussions as "hate speech" and therefore illegal, which gives them the power to both silence the opposition, and jail them.

This isn't new.

Again I have to ask, where is it illegal in the US to engage in 'hate speech'? Racial supremacist groups are scattered throughout the country, you have groups like Westboro Baptist Church legally permitted to protest with their God Hates Fags rhetoric, etc.

You didn't point out anything about hate speech in your previous post, nor discrimination. You simply stated, "You label those who point out your lies as "homophobes" or "racists", because it's illegal to be a homophobe or racist." It is legal to be either of those things. For someone who complains so much about the lies of others, you could be accused of the same for what you are saying here.

Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

Are these perversions or sexual orientations?

Are these people born this way? Can they be "cured" of their perversions/orientations?

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual perversions/orientations. In other words, a homosexual+ bisexuals are 4 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example of public homosexual perversions at the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

So your source is a gay pride parade? This is where you are getting your facts from? Want a link to mardi gras? Are all hetrosexuals like these people?

As I pointed out.

This isn't new.

Again I have to ask, where is it illegal in the US to engage in 'hate speech'? Racial supremacist groups are scattered throughout the country, you have groups like Westboro Baptist Church legally permitted to protest with their God Hates Fags rhetoric, etc.

You didn't point out anything about hate speech in your previous post, nor discrimination. You simply stated, "You label those who point out your lies as "homophobes" or "racists", because it's illegal to be a homophobe or racist." It is legal to be either of those things. For someone who complains so much about the lies of others, you could be accused of the same for what you are saying here.

Again:

"And this is why the left is so adamant that homosexual marriage be forced upon us and hate speech laws be passed. So they can then declare opposing opinions and religious discussions as "hate speech" and therefore illegal, which gives them the power to both silence the opposition, and jail them."

As I pointed out.

This isn't new.

Again:

"And this is why the left is so adamant that homosexual marriage be forced upon us and hate speech laws be passed. So they can then declare opposing opinions and religious discussions as "hate speech" and therefore illegal, which gives them the power to both silence the opposition, and jail them."

So......you lied. It is not illegal to be a homophobe or racist, as you claimed. It is not illegal to engage in 'hate speech', as you claimed. Whatever you think may be planned for the future, your statements are clearly untrue at this time.

No, that's not what they said. What the courts said was that his information didn't fall in line with the other information that was put before them.

The Southern whatsis, that militant pro-homosexual group, declared that he was a liar and a "hate speaker"....which is what you guys do.

You did it to the Jews. You did it to the Buddhists. Now you're doing it to Christians.

Who did. Why are you accusing people here of such things, when obviously - again - you are lying.

I posted it, I read things before I quote them.

his sworn statement that "homosexuals are approximately 43
times more apt to commit crimes than is the general population" is a total
distortion
of the Kinsey data

Again:

So......you lied. It is not illegal to be a homophobe or racist, as you claimed. It is not illegal to engage in 'hate speech', as you claimed. Whatever you think may be planned for the future, your statements are clearly untrue at this time.

"
In the United States, hate speech is legal (except for obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words).[52

"Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, employers may sometimes be prosecuted for tolerating "hate speech" by their employees, if that speech contributes to a broader pattern of harassment resulting in a "hostile or offensive working environment" for other employees.[60][61]"

Hate speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And homophobia isn't illegal. I should have said "discrimination against gays" is illegal and is targeted by attaching the term "homophobe" to people.

Discrimination against gays...or any other group should be illegal. This country is not in the discriminatory business against it's own citizens. What you want is the Constitution to only apply to the "people you approve of".

You are on the wrong side of this....as an American, and even as a Christian. God will choose who and what to punish. Not you.

Discrimination against gays...or any other group should be illegal. This country is not in the discriminatory business against it's own citizens. What you want is the Constitution to only apply to the "people you approve of".

You are on the wrong side of this....as an American, and even as a Christian. God will choose who and what to punish. Not you.

Steelplate, There are no laws in this country that discriminates against gays. Gays have the same protections under the law as everybody else. Being gay is not an insurmountable obstacle for anyone in this country. We all have unique struggles and obstacles in life. In America, most people are only devastated by the obstacles they impose upon themselves.

Where did I say anything about punishment?

The idea that it's "Christian" to stand by while tyrants hijack power is nonsense.

Forum List

Back