Gay politicians

I agree with gunny....matt is a hopeless cause..a closet homosexual masking self as a happy married hetro...when in fact he just wants to have fun at all our expense...well not really he is just making a total fool of himself....night all...this thread is giving me a headache! :puke:

GunnyL said:
I guess you can't read English and I'm tired of trying to be polite with a egomaniacal, elitist nimrod. You don't have to spell out shit for me. Your dishonest motive and double standard is clear as bell to any third grader that looks. That's the problem with you elitists ... you think you're so damned smarter than everyone else you don't think you have to conceal your dishonesty.

THE POINT ... above all others is that you want to force the will of the minority onto the majority.

The only realitively knowledgeable people who champion your backwards-assed, bullshit argument are the ACLU, American Communist Party, and/or any other left-wingnutjob with a micorphone.

This is two threads you've jacked up with your unwarranted condescension and delsusional, pseudo-intelectual yet dishonest arguments where I am concerned.

Please feel free to ignore me in the future as long as you can do nothing but resort to acting the fool once cornered.

LOL- Temper temper...and watch that name-calling. I have yet to be cornered by you. Look at who is acting foolish. Practically speaking, I rest my case. :funnyface

mattskramer said:
LOL- Temper temper...and watch that name-calling. I have yet to be cornered by you. Look at who is acting foolish. Practically speaking, I rest my case. :funnyface

Like I said jackass ....come back when you want to try an HONEST argument.

GunnyL said:
Like I said jackass ....come back when you want to try an HONEST argument.

Please give a sharp warning to GunnyL or ban him. I think that he has gone over the line in debate via name-calling. See message #164 in the Thread titled "Gay politicians" within the Politics room. Read the messages in this thread. Evidently, he can't tolerate discussing differences of opinion on the issues without resorting to vicious name-calling.

mattskramer said:
Please give a sharp warning to GunnyL or ban him. I think that he has gone over the line in debate via name-calling. See message #164 in the Thread titled "Gay politicians" within the Politics room. Read the messages in this thread. Evidently, he can't tolerate discussing differences of opinion on the issues.

You gotta be shittin' me. Besides being a lying hypocrite, you're a whiner too?

What a shock.

mattskramer said:
Please give a sharp warning to GunnyL or ban him. I think that he has gone over the line in debate via name-calling. See message #164 in the Thread titled "Gay politicians" within the Politics room. Read the messages in this thread. Evidently, he can't tolerate discussing differences of opinion on the issues without resorting to vicious name-calling.

Oh, grow up. There's name-calling on all threads, but until it truly goes to insults, most people just take it in stride. This isn't the ACLU, where name-calling is a federal offense. Suck it up and take it like a man. Oh, and if you ever want somebody banned, pm the moderators so you don't look like a jerk.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
mattskramer said:
A long time ago I was mildly physically attracted to a young man. Sexually, we did not go very far. After a few months we parted ways. That was the extent of it. That was, if I remember well, over 15 years ago. Perhaps I'm 20 percent gay and 80 percent straight. It really does not matter to the debate about homosexuality. I consider myself as being "outside the box". I might be wrong but I think that I actually imagine what life must be like from other people's perspectives. I'm not a Muslim but I think about how a Muslim, particularly a Muslim against terrorism, faces life. I am not a homosexual but I think about how homosexuals see things. I've talked with Muslims though I'm not a Muslim. I've visited with gays though I'm not gay. I don't see how that does not compute.

A young man Matt? How young? A couple of months? 3, 4, how many? I guess you are a bit out . . . of the box.

Bonnie said:
I think this thread has run it's course as far as usefull discussions go..........

Certainly got off the main topic and into some very childish stuff in a huge way.

I didn't read the full thread.

i've seen that some people said it was a political suicide if a politician would do his coming out...

i'm not sure. Or at least, only in USA.

For myself, I don't care about the sexual life of the politicians.

he can be heterosexual, gay, bisexual, it's his private garden, his private life. If he's competent, good at work, a good administrator, an excellent politician, what the problem ?

I have the impression that in the US too much impotrance is given to the private life of the politicians.

If a politician is gay, and for this reason people won't vote more for him....it' would be sad, really.

The mayor of Paris, and the mayors of Berlin and Hamburg, in France and Germany, are gays.

I don't know for Berlin and Hamburg, but for Paris, he's a great mayor.

I agree that Americans have their noses way past where they should be into the private lives of public figures.

I would not let a person's sexual orientation affect my opinion of his/her capabilities to hold the office in which appointed any further than that person would let it affect their ability to hold said office.

If the politican was using the position to further their personal lifestyle choices which I disagree with, then I would NOT vote for them. If that person just went about the business of carrying out the obligations of their office, then I would judge that person based on that.

mattskramer said:
(SIGH)

Hospital visitation. Married couples have the automatic right to visit each other in the hospital and make medical decisions. Same-sex couples can be denied the right to visit a sick or injured loved one in the hospital.

Health insurance. Many public and private employers provide medical coverage to the spouses of their employees, but most employers do not provide coverage to the life partners of gay and lesbian employees. Gay employees who do receive health coverage for their partners must pay federal income taxes on the value of the insurance.

Estate taxes. A married person automatically inherits all the property of his or her deceased spouse without paying estate taxes. A gay or lesbian taxpayer is forced to pay estate taxes on property inherited from a deceased partner.

Family leave. Married workers are legally entitled to unpaid leave from their jobs to care for an ill spouse. Gay and lesbian workers are not entitled to family leave to care for their partners.

Nursing homes. Married couples have a legal right to live together in nursing homes. Because they are not legal spouses, elderly gay or lesbian couples do not have the right to spend their last days living together in nursing homes.

Home protection. Laws protect married seniors from being forced to sell their homes to pay high nursing home bills; gay and lesbian seniors have no such protection.

Pensions. After the death of a worker, most pension plans pay survivor benefits only to a legal spouse of the participant. Gay and lesbian partners are excluded from such pension benefits.

The right to make decisions on a partner's behalf in a medical emergency. Specifically, the states generally provide that spouses automatically assume this right in an emergency. If an individual is unmarried, the legal "next of kin" automatically assumes this right. This means, for example, that a gay man with a life partner of many years may be forced to accept the financial and medical decisions of a sibling or parent with whom he may have a distant or even hostile relationship.

The right to share equitably all jointly held property and debt in the event of a breakup, since there are no laws that cover the dissolution of domestic partnerships.

The right to inherit property from a partner in the absence of a will.

And all those queers are justly being deprived of because what they do is vile as judged by society. Should a heroin addict be allowed visitation rights and medical decision making authority towards his pal to whom he shot up with for many years who now has AIDS? Anyway queers have all these rights already only they have to do the right thing and use these rights for their OPPOSITE SEX PARTNER OR SPOUSE.

Oh and lol, your claim of outdebating me on this topic is downright hilarious, I couldn't have fucked you up anymore this past year even if i'd been there personally to beat you with a tire iron, TALK ABOUT YOUR DEMENTIA! You are out there.

Homosexuality compared to smoking, need I say more?

mattskramer said:
No, you are not. You did not even fathom that as homosexuals are supposedly pushing their agenda onto you, heterosexuals are pushing their agenda onto homosexuals - until I practically had to spell it out for you. As homosexuals are allowed to kiss in public, heterosexuals are allowed to kiss in public.

Matts don't you get it? Every fiber of humanity points to this: heterosexual=normal, homosexual=abnormal.......therefore abnormality should be curbed in public and normality should be encouraged. Your so backwards.

mattskramer said:
LOL - Is it normal to color your hair - No? Is it okay - Yes? Normalcy has nothing to do with it. By choice and/or due to genetics, homosexuality and heterosexuality are simply lifestyles.

Yes. I did have to spell it out for you.

All sides (pro-gay-marriage and anti-gay-marriage) use the rights that they have (free speech, freedom of assembly, etc.), and legal / political processes to get what they want. Considering all of this, do you think that the majority should force its will on the minority on all issues and in all cases? - That's just bullshit. Thankfully we have relatively knowledgeable people in government who, we hope, take issues into consideration when making, applying, and interpreting law.

Degrees of abnormality Matts, degrees. Is it dangerous to color your hair? Has anyone ever died from it? Has anyone ever died from engaging in homosexual activity? TONS HAVE DIED AND CONTINUE TO DIE EVERYDAY FROM QUEER ACTIVITY......therefore society has deemed that is a dangerous abnormality and rightly so.

LOL another kindergarten analogy......its like ducks on the pond with you.

mattskramer said:

Matts, you will leave the board running stuff off the board. If you want to talk or ask about about another member pm a mod.

OCA said:
Degrees of abnormality Matts, degrees. Is it dangerous to color your hair? Has anyone ever died from it? Has anyone ever died from engaging in homosexual activity? TONS HAVE DIED AND CONTINUE TO DIE EVERYDAY FROM QUEER ACTIVITY......therefore society has deemed that is a dangerous abnormality and rightly so.

LOL another kindergarten analogy......its like ducks on the pond with you.

it's not because you're an homosexual that you are more dangerous...not at all...

a sexual realtion bewteen a man and a woman, or two men/two women, present the same level of risk.
It's always penetration....

Why do they do, now ? wearing a little pink triangle ? come on !

padisha emperor said:
it's not because you're an homosexual that you are more dangerous...not at all...

a sexual realtion bewteen a man and a woman, or two men/two women, present the same level of risk.
It's always penetration....

Why do they do, now ? wearing a little pink triangle ? come on !

BULL...... SHIT!

You damn french never cease to amaze me.

Start reading pal...

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS01B1

http://www.thelantern.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=77778

Homosexuality proven to be unhealthy

To the editor:

Chuck Lloyd stated: “Leave Ms. Lindsay and her self-righteous rantings out of the paper;” and that I expressed “hateful beliefs” and am irresponsible. He wants my viewpoint censored.
He calls my documentation and scientific evidence “unreliable studies.” However, he gives no evidence to back up his claims.

He didn’t like my criticism of Eastview High School promoting the radical homosexual agenda with the play “The Laramie Project.” He said he wasn’t worried about someone trying to convert his children to the homosexual lifestyle.

I’ve never written about homosexual recruiting. Since he brought it up, I would be glad to give Chuck a copy of the testimony of an ex-homosexual man describing how he was recruited.

I understand the tremendous physical, mental and spiritual risks homosexuals face. Homosexuality is not a healthy, alternative lifestyle. Reports from prestigious organizations prove it.

Oxford University: homosexual men have a lifespan of 20 years less than heterosexuals. Dr. Paul Cameron reports the median age of death for male homosexuals is age 42; with AIDS only 39. For lesbians it is 44.

Journal of the American Medical Association, 2001: homosexuals are: 727 percent more likely to have suffered bipolar disorders, 718 percent more likely to have suffered obsessive-compulsive disorder and 235 percent more likely to have suffered major depression.

American Psychological Association, 2002: admits homosexuals “appear to be at increased risk for a large number of health and mental health outcomes when compared to their heterosexual peers.”

The facts speak for themselves. Homosexuality is dangerous and risky.

Students should not be encouraged to enter this lifestyle. They should be warned of the dangers and the facts that many individuals have successfully left the homosexual lifestyle. It is too bad their schools lie and keep this important information from them.

Eastview High School just started the pro-homosexual advocacy program “Safe Staff.” The parents I have talked to don’t even know the program is in the schools. Teachers participating in this program have a red tornado on their doors. Parents need to be informed and should take proper action and not allow the schools to promote or affirm this unhealthy lifestyle.

JUDY LINDSAY
Rosemount

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thisweek Newspapers
12190 County Road 11, Burnsville, MN 55337
Telephone: 952-894-1111 Fax: 952-846-2010

http://www.thisweek-online.com/2004/april/5letlindsay.html

it 's really pitiful..

it's make me thought to a website saying, with "scientific prooves" that Rock 'n' Roll music was a satanic music, acting in interference with the "alpha ondes" of the brain, and that it was a music created by the devil to make humans in slavery....

or the man you sai with science for them that the black people was not human and had no soul.....

the homosexuals have not a psecial way of life which do they're dangerous....

Look an heterosexual couple : if they practice sodomy and fellation, then they do same as homosexual. Are they dangerous on a sexual point of view ?

more than the homosexuals ? and if yes, why ?

I know several gay persons, they have an hygien of life really perfect.

and they are not at all dangerous.

For the AIDS : the homosexual community was the first concerned, but AIDS could have concerned heterosexuals in first.

In the Ancient Greece, in the Ancient Rome, homosexuality was frequent. Were they for this reason more dangerous, less hygienical ? No, not at all...

And again, if the politician is a good one, a good administrator, what the problem if he's gay ?

you vote for a person able to drive your country/state/city. His ability to drive this country is the main thing.

You.... "padisha emporer", I will not even argue with any further. You're a french, liberal, idiot, and you're so think in the skull with your european immorality, no amount of facts will ever convince you differently of your sickening bull shit.

I say only one thing, keep your faggot loving ways in france. We don't need or want that kind of sick shit here in America.

padisha emperor said:

it 's really pitiful..

it's make me thought to a website saying, with "scientific prooves" that Rock 'n' Roll music was a satanic music, acting in interference with the "alpha ondes" of the brain, and that it was a music created by the devil to make humans in slavery....

or the man you sai with science for them that the black people was not human and had no soul.....

the homosexuals have not a psecial way of life which do they're dangerous....

Look an heterosexual couple : if they practice sodomy and fellation, then they do same as homosexual. Are they dangerous on a sexual point of view ?

more than the homosexuals ? and if yes, why ?

I know several gay persons, they have an hygien of life really perfect.

and they are not at all dangerous.

For the AIDS : the homosexual community was the first concerned, but AIDS could have concerned heterosexuals in first.

In the Ancient Greece, in the Ancient Rome, homosexuality was frequent. Were they for this reason more dangerous, less hygienical ? No, not at all...

And again, if the politician is a good one, a good administrator, what the problem if he's gay ?

you vote for a person able to drive your country/state/city. His ability to drive this country is the main thing.

yet so dumb...Try ancient History...Roman Empire...Calligula era...he tried the push the homo experience and the Empire Collapsed...doh!

Forum List

Back