Gay Marriage May Have Cost Obama Floridah

Most Cubans and blacks are anti-homosexual, so trying to sell himself to the gay crowd in Miami will hurt Obamination get those on the fence for him. They will just stay home this time seeing him as a panderer.

The blue haired retirees are mostly against gay marriage so their presence in the state will be felt. Of course, Obamination will roll out lies on TV/radio about Romney taking away their healthcare benefits if Obamacare is overturned.

Interesting your take on old women. My experience is that when women get older, they become more accepting of gays. Old men....not so much.

Yes, they do, and that will change for Romney's benefit.

NOt really. Romney does not grow fonder in people's hearts. He was running even with Ted the Drunk in 1994. Then people got to know him.

And he was running well ahead of non-entity Shannon O'Brien.. then people got to know him.

And he was clobbering John McCain. Then people got to know him.

Thankfully for him, Santorum's kid got sick...

Obama will lose Florida and North Carolina, and probably Virginia.

Regarding Florida, Obama's got a bit of an ace in the hole with Medicare once we get into the fall season.

And Romney has Rubio

:thup:

Rubio doesn't want to hitch his star to Romney, and Romney doesn't want a running-mate the base is going to like better than him. (Of course, he'd probably have run with the Ebola Virus to get a running mate the Wingnuts like less than him.)

Um . . . actually, JoeB, none of that, nor are you, relevant.

Romney will take Florida and North Carolina, and probably Virginia.

Take a tour of the internet and get a gander at what happened to Illinois' debt/deficit while Obama was state senator in a dem-majority.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry... was Obama the Governor at the time. The period when he was in the state legislature we had Republican governors for all but two of those years.

Also, it wasn't really a very big deficit or debt prior to 2004... In fact, deficits as part of the budget in FY 2003 were only 3% of the total budget in a recession year.

So you'll blame a Republican Governor for budget woes, but when it's a Democratic President it's Congress' fault!!!!

:cuckoo:

No, you see, not being a partisan asshole, I put the blame where it REALLY belongs.

On us.

YOu want to see the person who is responsible for budget deficits, there's a picture of him (or her) over the sink in your bathroom. Because none of us are willing to accept either higher taxes or major cuts in government spending.

That's why I take this carping about deficits and debts when the other party is in charge (and I don't really belong to either party these days) as a lot of bunk. They are doing exactly what we want, taking the path of least resistance.

You're confusing your old girlfriends with reality.

Oh, the other old women you meet are just being nice to your face. :eusa_whistle:

Most Cubans and blacks are anti-homosexual, so trying to sell himself to the gay crowd in Miami will hurt Obamination get those on the fence for him. They will just stay home this time seeing him as a panderer.

The blue haired retirees are mostly against gay marriage so their presence in the state will be felt. Of course, Obamination will roll out lies on TV/radio about Romney taking away their healthcare benefits if Obamacare is overturned.

Interesting your take on old women. My experience is that when women get older, they become more accepting of gays. Old men....not so much.

Only in your dreams, JoeB. You have failed on every thread, way back to when you scurrying from alternate to alternate against Romney, you failed on every thread in defending atheism, you have failed in every thread attacking Mormonism with bigotry and hatred,.

You will accept eventually the fact that you are a failure on the Board, JoeB.

Regarding Florida, Obama's got a bit of an ace in the hole with Medicare once we get into the fall season.

And Romney has Rubio

Rubio doesn't want to hitch his star to Romney, and Romney doesn't want a running-mate the base is going to like better than him. (Of course, he'd probably have run with the Ebola Virus to get a running mate the Wingnuts like less than him.)

Rubio doesn't have to be Romney's running mate to drum up support.

And, honestly, I don't want Rubio to run as VP.
On the off chance Romney loses, that frees Marco for 16

Only in your dreams, JoeB. You have failed on every thread, way back to when you scurrying from alternate to alternate against Romney, you failed on every thread in defending atheism, you have failed in every thread attacking Mormonism with bigotry and hatred,.

Contradiction is still not an argument, guy.

And Romney has Rubio

Marco, and the Republic is better served being right were he is.
icon14.gif

SPOILER ALERT

When (not if) Romney loses, the GOP establishment will get behind Jeb Bush.

And all you conservatives who complained about how his Dad and Brother weren't "real conservatives" will fall in line behind him while the democrats bicker over who gets to succeed Obama.

Contradiction is still not an argument, guy.

You project your weakness onto me. You contradict but cannot offer cogent opposing evidence.

SPOILER ALERT

And all you conservatives who complained about how his Dad and Brother weren't "real conservatives" will fall in line behind him while the democrats bicker over who gets to succeed Obama.

If your scenario happens, I hope you're prepared to say/type the words "President Bush" again because there's no one out there that could beat him.

I really don't think Jeb's interested, tho.

SPOILER ALERT

If your scenario happens, I hope you're prepared to say/type the words "President Bush" again because there's no one out there that could beat him.

not until 2016 or after.

SPOILER ALERT

I would gleefully vote for Jeb Bush.

I think he's just what the GOP needs. I think he's a guy who can get the GOP right with Hispanics and curb the nuttiness of the Fundies...

YOu guys don't get it, my real problem is with Romney as a person, not necessarily the idealogy.

Forum List

Back