Florida knows how to grow lawmakers

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We have free speech in America, right? And we're all taking sides on the middle east conflict, right? So what's the big deal?

---Florida Republican lawmaker incites fury after she calls for ‘all’ Palestinians should die---

We have free speech in America, right? And we're all taking sides on the middle east conflict, right? So what's the big deal?

---Florida Republican lawmaker incites fury after she calls for ‘all’ Palestinians should die---

Growing lawmakers these days is simple. You just plant them in dirt and fertilize with bullsh#t. Pretty soon they will be supplying more bullsh@t and dirt for the next worthless crop.

I doubt if she was a homegrown Floridian. I will double-check with local news to verify the incident. But people will say'' off the wall '' opinions in the heat of the moment.

Meh, would! :D

She said "All".

I say "Enough to where they never think about doing that again."

Growing lawmakers these days is simple. You just plant them in dirt and fertilize with bullsh#t. Pretty soon they will be supplying more bullsh@t and dirt for the next worthless crop.

Now if you could only figure out the same rules apply with the media...

Michelle-Salzman-400x600.jpg

Yup they sure know how to grow real shitty ones

Forum List

Back