Gas prices have jumped for five straight weeks and are 'unlikely' to drop soon, experts say

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Here we go again.

Gas prices are rising to start 2023, and experts say prices are "unlikely to turn around any time soon."

Today's average for a regular gallon of gas is $3.50, according to AAA.

Though it's nowhere near the record $5.01 reached in June, it's far more than the average heading into New Year's Day and what prices were one year ago.

Experts say the average price could reach $4 this year.

Here's what to know about gas prices heading into February:

Here we go again.

Just my opinion, I've never understood the resistance to extracting fossil fuels from the earth, especially as the technology has improved to ensure the method of extraction is much cleaner.

More than one avenue of energy resource can be used and researched at the same time. That is all.

Just my opinion, I've never understood the resistance to extracting fossil fuels from the earth, especially as the technology has improved to ensure the method of extraction is much cleaner.

More than one avenue of energy resource can be used and researched at the same time. That is all.

In this country, the "resistance" goes by the name 'Dimocrat'.

It's the price you pay for not being born enlightened like they are.

So after using the Strategic Reserves to reduce the fuel prices pre-election, the rates are climbing again post-election?
Wow, never saw that coming.
It's almost like they don't want us to afford owning a car or even travel...

biden-transportation.jpeg

Here we go again.

Gas prices are rising to start 2023, and experts say prices are "unlikely to turn around any time soon."

Today's average for a regular gallon of gas is $3.50, according to AAA.

Though it's nowhere near the record $5.01 reached in June, it's far more than the average heading into New Year's Day and what prices were one year ago.

Experts say the average price could reach $4 this year.

Here's what to know about gas prices heading into February:

Forum List

Back