Gas prices expected to drop 50 cents by summer

Bubbles, be they real estate properties, web sites with 'dotcom' attached, oil, corn, gold, currencies, or presidents of the US, always pop.

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe" -- Stevie Chu, Obama's Energy Secretary

I suggest more of us in step with the 21st Century and buy lighter, more high-tech hybrids and and smaller, more advanced cars. I recommend the Prius or the Ford Escape. I drive the Escape. Once you upgrade to one of these cars, you will never go back to the old crates. Your fuel costs will be less than 1/2 . . . . There will be no significant drop in fuel costs . . . .

At the place I fill up, gas was $3.69 last week. I filled up this weekend for $3.57. This morning I drove by going to work and it was down to $3.50. At least it is trending in the right direction......DOWN!

At the place I fill up, gas was $3.69 last week. I filled up this weekend for $3.57. This morning I drove by going to work and it was down to $3.50. At least it is trending in the right direction......DOWN!

I'll be damned. A friend told me that they dropped the price to $3.49 after I saw it at $3.50 yesterday. I drive by this morning going to work and it is $3.77. I drive by at lunch and it is $3.75. WTF? This station is literally changing the price every few hours! That's just retarded.

Forum List

Back