gas prices are dropping

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
1660127678726.png

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70

It makes me laugh and a little uneasy seeing CNN promote "cheaper gas and cheaper prices for online toys! Wow people, so cheap!" It's an insulting infomercial and they aren't even hiding it (I wonder if they are strategically choosing gas stations?)

Meanwhile, inflation is still very high and there is a war raging in Ukraine and the E.U will have difficulty heating their homes this winter due to being cut off.

Last edited:
View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70

Since demand for gas in the US is down to the same levels at it was during the height of the pandemic I give Biden total credit. Of course, prices are not anywhere close to where they were at that time, so I give him credit for that too.

View attachment 680067

Praise him for lowering prices slightly, after massively driving up gas prices in the first place? Nah man, that would be fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Biden has done nothing to push gas prices lower, except release strategic oil reserves. Thank god we will never need that oil. Some of his policy decisions were reversed by the courts which helped lower prices.
But the largest reason for lower prices was the refineries ramping up production.
So the companies that own the refineries should receive your praise.

Biden has done nothing to push gas prices lower, except release strategic oil reserves. Thank god we will never need that oil. Some of his policy decisions were reversed by the courts which helped lower prices.
But the largest reason for lower prices was the refineries ramping up production.
So the companies that own the refineries should receive your praise.
We have not seen the refinery turnaround yet.....Several refineries will go into it this fall and one will go away forever due to the EPA who's required "upgrades" made it too expensive to implement due to the age of the facility.

They can't run flat-out forever without maintenance shut-downs.

We have not seen the refinery turnaround yet.....Several refineries will go into it this fall and one will go away forever due to the EPA who's required "upgrades" made it too expensive to implement due to the age of the facility.

I am aware of that. But they are the main reason for gas prices dropping.
One of the problems that we are facing is we have made it too hard due to environmental concerns and way too expensive to build new refineries.
But giving Biden credit for drops in fuel prices is best laughable.

View attachment 680067

Ummmmmmmmmmm, if gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could then why didn't they just keep on doing it? Why lower the prices? You really need to think things through before you post.

View attachment 680067

I blame a womin when things go wrong, so I blame Harris and when things go right I applaud me!

Now be a doll and search to see who I blamed for the hike in gas prices and let remember I am a Trumpsters according to the damn left and a Libtard to the Trumpster brigade and yes I am just a yard to you!

View attachment 680067

#1....You're not really trying to tell us that over $3.00/gal, at a discounted price no less, is any kind of bargain, are you?

#2,....You do realize that diesel -y'know, the fuel that drives industry and gets your food to the market- is still over $5.00/gal, right?

#1....You're not really trying to tell us that over $3.00/gal, at a discounted price no less, is any kind of bargain, are you?

#2,....You do realize that diesel -y'know, the fuel that drives industry and gets your food to the market- is still over $5.00/gal, right?
when all you got are turds to sell, you gotta do what you gotta do.

This is probably the single largest controllable factor.

A new refinery has not been built in the US for decades. But the demand is increased exponentially.

And, who controls the unconstitutional EPA?

View attachment 680067

they arent dropping, they are returning to where they were when biden took office,,

You have to realize that most people think that all food comes from a grocery store. It just magically appears there somewhere in the back part of the store.

Forum List

Back