Going to California with an aching in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair
Took my chances on a big jet plane
Never let 'em tell ya that they're all the same
Oh, the sea was red and the sky was grey
I wonder how tomorrow could ever follow today
The mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake
The children of the sun begin to awake (watch out)
It seems that the wrath of the gods got a punch on the nose
And it's startin' to flow, I think I might be sinkin'
Throw me a line, if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path runs straight and high
To find a queen without a king
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings, la-la-la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born
Standin' on a hill in the mountain of dreams
Tellin' myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

why do demofks hate humanity so much? They do like to see people suffer and be punished. I must say, the people are truly STUPID

The state is run by stupid idiotic in bred Democrats so they are mostly incapable of thinking.

I wonder how all these idiotic Limousine Liberals that support the filthy Democrats are going to get their lawns properly maintained without gas powered yard tools?

Well you won't be able to get any blacks to do it. The commie state will make them all be multi-millionaires and will have no need to work.

Why do you care so much about California? You know, and to be honest, I'm happy so many are leaving here. You know what I'm saying?

Good. You keep the rapists, pedophiles and useless leeches.

Ca is racing towards the a horse and buggy type mad max.
It is too bad. California is a beautiful state.

Back when Conservatives and Moderates were in power it was the Golden State.

Now the Liberals have made it a shithole. It has the worst education, most poverty, most homelessness, most debt, highest taxation, most oppressive regulations, most Illegals, horrendous crime, most queers, most people leaving every day and can't hardly supply electrical power to the people. With the recently passed Environmental Wacko regulations it is only going to get worse.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

Last edited:
It's almost always sunny in CA. It's where I live and what the OP is about.
You do know that people get by without generators in CA and have for years? I believe the only time I was without electricity for an extended time was 2 days during the Northridge earthquake, years ago. I notice it's always the RW doom and gloomers that poo poo everything on the planet. Why is that?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't even know those things have to be charged, using grid electricity, do you? They really don't have much of a capacity.

I looked into getting one as a backup as an emergency hurricane power supply here in Florida but when looking into it found out they were worthless for anything over a few hours. I would need three or four of the big expensive Tesla battery Power Wall packs to last more than a couple of days. They cost about $11K each.

They don't come even close to being a backup compared to ICE generators.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't even know those things have to be charged, using grid electricity, do you? They really don't have much of a capacity.

I looked into getting one as a backup as an emergency hurricane power supply here in Florida but when looking into it found out they were worthless for anything over a few hours. I would need three or four of the big expensive Tesla battery Power Wall packs to last more than a couple of days. They cost about $11K each.

They don't come even close to being a backup compared to ICE generators.
Quit your bitching. And fuck you and Florida where it's always a disaster in waiting. All anyone needs to do in CA is buy a gas generator now. But when your fn gas stations are blown to shit from a hurricane and every other person beats you to what is left, you can bitch some more.

Quit your bitching. And fuck you and Florida where it's always a disaster in waiting. All anyone needs to do in CA is buy a gas generator now. But when your fn gas stations are blown to shit from a hurricane and every other person beats you to what is left, you can bitch some more.
Gas powered generators can run on alcohol, hydrogen, propane, etc.

Spent my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
Made up my mind to make a new start
Going to California with an aching in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair
Took my chances on a big jet plane
Never let 'em tell ya that they're all the same
Oh, the sea was red and the sky was grey
I wonder how tomorrow could ever follow today
The mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake
The children of the sun begin to awake (watch out)
It seems that the wrath of the gods got a punch on the nose
And it's startin' to flow, I think I might be sinkin'
Throw me a line, if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path runs straight and high
To find a queen without a king
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings, la-la-la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born
Standin' on a hill in the mountain of dreams
Tellin' myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

why do you want to punish people so badly?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I'm not bitching about anything. I love Florida and I accept the hurricane risk. I am adequately prepared. I've been in about a dozen hurricanes in Florida and have no problem accepting the risk.

We have great Republican leadership in the state and when a disaster like a major hurricane hits we deal with it as well as it can be. We also have a lot more individual freedom because of leadership like DeSantis. We see Californians move to Florida to get away from Democrat failures and oppression but I don't know of anyone that moved to California.

The disaster in California is having Democrat leadership.

Libtards fuck up everything they touch.

And with all that people are leaving your state for states like Florida. There are no poop maps there, people can freely carry a firearm, nobody will be blocking roads to protest anything otherwise they will get run over; it's legal to run over people blocking the road in Florida.

There is a reason that even radicals like AOC took her vacation in that state instead of yours. It's so leftist there even she couldn't enjoy herself.

And with all that people are leaving your state for states like Florida. There are no poop maps there, people can freely carry a firearm, nobody will be blocking roads to protest anything otherwise they will get run over; it's legal to run over people blocking the road in Florida.

There is a reason that even radicals like AOC took her vacation in that state instead of yours. It's so leftist there even she couldn't enjoy herself.
Like I give a rats ass what you say, ray.

Like I give a rats ass what you say, ray.

I'm sure you don't. But my cousin lives there, and she's counting the days to retirement so she can move back here to Ohio. In fact she was in town a few months ago looking at houses here. She (like tens of thousands of others) can't wait to get the hell out.

Forum List

Back