Gas Powered Generators Ban in California

All they did was increase state sales taxes of neighboring states as people in California drive to the closest state and buy one.

A new bill was recently passed in California that will ban the sale of new portable gas-powered engines. In later years, this ban will extend to include gas-powered generators.

After January of 2024, nobody will be allowed to sell or purchase new items that are equipped with gas-powered off-road engines. This mainly targets lawn and garden equipment such as leaf blowers, weed whackers, and lawnmowers.

Once the initial zero-emission standards and policies have been rolled out, they will then extend to portable gasoline-powered generators. This includes generators for recreational vehicles, boats, and homes. These generators must meet zero-emission standards by 2028.

In a state that #3 in the most power outages, what the hell are they thinking?

It's Official: Gas Powered Generators Ban Passes in California

California is the #3 state with the most power outages in the last year

Lawnmowers, weedwackers, edgers, leaf blowers, gas grills, they are next.

Soon Cali will make it illegal to fart.

I'm sure you don't. But my cousin lives there, and she's counting the days to retirement so she can move back here to Ohio. In fact she was in town a few months ago looking at houses here. She (like tens of thousands of others) can't wait to get the hell out.
Ohio... The Florida of the North. Bye bye, cousin of ray.

What's so great about NV? Nothing.

The main thing is we aren't Cali yet. You dumbasses keep sending invaders here trying to turn us into a shithole, like you.

But we are resisting.

The main thing is we aren't Cali yet. You dumbasses keep sending invaders here trying to turn us into a shithole, like you.

But we are resisting.
I stay clear of that shithole. So what brought you to this thread besides how you think you are better than anyone? You try way too hard to impress.

A new bill was recently passed in California that will ban the sale of new portable gas-powered engines. In later years, this ban will extend to include gas-powered generators.

After January of 2024, nobody will be allowed to sell or purchase new items that are equipped with gas-powered off-road engines. This mainly targets lawn and garden equipment such as leaf blowers, weed whackers, and lawnmowers.

Once the initial zero-emission standards and policies have been rolled out, they will then extend to portable gasoline-powered generators. This includes generators for recreational vehicles, boats, and homes. These generators must meet zero-emission standards by 2028.

In a state that #3 in the most power outages, what the hell are they thinking?

It's Official: Gas Powered Generators Ban Passes in California

California is the #3 state with the most power outages in the last year

This is going to put virtually every small and medium-sized landscaping maintenance company out of business, most of which are Hispanic-owned in California. Not to mention all the support businesses, like small engine repair shops and landscaping supply shops, nurseries, etc.

The DemoKKKrats really, really hate minorities.

This is going to put virtually every small and medium-sized landscaping maintenance company out of business, most of which are Hispanic-owned in California. Not to mention all the support businesses, like small engine repair shops and landscaping supply shops, nurseries, etc.

All truck drivers, it’s called a monopoly

Not at all they will just have to quadruple the number of mowers and such they carry around.

/sarcasm.

More like really hate, hate America. It's like no matter how difficult and costly they make the lives of the people they lead, they keep voting for the same party that screws them over and over again. I see it in my own city and every city across the US. The rest of us sit back scratching our head saying "WTF is wrong with these people?"

More like really hate, hate America. It's like no matter how difficult and costly they make the lives of the people they lead, they keep voting for the same party that screws them over and over again. I see it in my own city and every city across the US. The rest of us sit back scratching our head saying "WTF is wrong with these people?"
They cheat

Forum List

Back