Gas Hits $3.99 In San Diego...

How long before some fool blames President Obama ... ?

Anybody see the Dow this morning? Thank you Mr. President.

Unless you're holding lots of stocks the Dow don't mean shit.

What good does it do for us poor working stiffs trying to live from check to check?

You won't like this ...

When I was a kid, my parents taught us to pay ourselves first. That's not always easy or even possible. So, back when I was living from check to check, I had two rules - I never spent a $5dollar bill or a quarter. Both went into a jar at the end of the day. I know its not much but it does add up and that cash became my investment money.

A very real risk, as we've seen, is that investing in stocks puts you at the mercy of the ups and downs on Wall Street. I lost a lot with the bush crash but I also have investments not related to Wall Street.

And, of course, I have Social Security that I have paid into since I was 13 years old.

Find a way to save for your future. If the pubs have their way, it will be the only thing you will have to live on.

Finally, don't underestimate the importance of our stock market.

It's going to have to get a lot higher than that to force people into accepting obamunism and getting forced out of cars and homes.

Another OWS/Obama-Bot celebrating increased Wall Street Profits. What a bunch of dishonest nutters. :cuckoo:

And, uh, you would prefer that our entire monetary system fail?

How would that help you or the country?

Uh huh, you OWS/Obama-Bots just love Wall Street profits now. You Bots are such dishonest dipshits.

Since you know so much, please answer my question - how would the failure of Wall Street help you or the country?

Or, you could stop the juvenile name calling long enough to understand that its not a matter of liking or not liking our stock based economy. Its reality. Doesn't it make more sense to deal with it on that basis?

I payed $3.62 for gas yesterday. Jesus I remember when gas was 19 cents a gallon.
If you want to blame anyone for high gas prices then blame the speculators.

Their BS is what drives the price up or down.

Ain't Barry any more than it was Bush when he was POTUS.

And a guy with a bow tie and a hat would pump your gas, check your oil, clean yor windshield and give you a free set of steak knives with every fill up.

I payed $3.62 for gas yesterday. Jesus I remember when gas was 19 cents a gallon.
If you want to blame anyone for high gas prices then blame the speculators.

Their BS is what drives the price up or down.

Ain't Barry any more than it was Bush when he was POTUS.

And a guy with a bow tie and a hat would pump your gas, check your oil, clean yor windshield and give you a free set of steak knives with every fill up.

Yup And don't forget the car wax they handed out. LOL Jesus those were the days.

It's going to have to get a lot higher than that to force people into accepting obamunism and getting forced out of cars and homes.

Would you mind explaining EXACTLY what that sentence means?

What does President Obama have to do with gas prices?

And, its the president who is trying to save people's homes so would you explain EXACTLY how he is forcing people out of their homes?

I'm kidding of course.

Uh huh, you OWS/Obama-Bots just love Wall Street profits now. You Bots are such dishonest dipshits.

Since you know so much, please answer my question - how would the failure of Wall Street help you or the country?

Or, you could stop the juvenile name calling long enough to understand that its not a matter of liking or not liking our stock based economy. Its reality. Doesn't it make more sense to deal with it on that basis?

Increased Wall Street profits mean nothing to avearge American Citizens. And you OWS/Obama-Bots should know that. Shame on you.

No disrespect,presidents no matter who,have NOTHING to do with oil and gas prices. This is why i say fuck globalization,drill and refine our own oil.

It won't make any difference. We let these psychopathic oil corporations get their hands on it; they will find some cockamamie reason and we will pay the same price we are paying now. They are part of the economic oligarchy truly running this country and we have no choice but take it in any orifice they choose to insert thier gas pumps.

Increased Wall Street profits mean nothing to avearge American Citizens. And you OWS/Obama-Bots should know that. Shame on you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4-0-1...

ahh, nevermind. :lol:

What YOU should know is that Wall Street impacts everything - in our own country and around the world. How can you have watched the world economy since the bush debacle and not know that?

Nothing says economic recovery like $4 a gallon gas.

What does the oil market have to do with the recovery effort?

It doesn't in this case. That was sarcasm. Price of oil will screw any recovery that may have been happening. If this continues through the election and godforbid a second Obama term, Hello Depression.

I know,paulitician.good to point out the lefts hypocrisy.bad if conservs cause it,good when commie man does it,libs change with the wind to suit their own needs.they have no core values.

By "conservs" you mean the rabid radical right that has taken over the GObP/Repub party, when was the last time they did anything "good"? For that matter, when was the last time any one saw a true conservative?

Won't you PLEASE look up the meaning of Communist so you can KNOW how utterly stupid it is to call Dems/libs "commies".

"...core values..." Be careful about being the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to see corruption and self interest, all you have to do is look at your own party.

What YOU should know is that Wall Street impacts everything - in our own country and around the world. How can you have watched the world economy since the bush debacle and not know that?

You OWS Obama-Bots are the biggest frauds in this country. Now, Wall Street profits are suddenly just 'wonderful.' Such dishonest hypocrites.

Forum List

Back