Gas Hits $3.99 In San Diego...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County Friday recorded its largest daily increase since Feb. 25, 2011, rising 4.8 cents to $3.992, its highest amount since June 3.

The average price has risen 23 consecutive days and is 16.2 cents more than one week ago, 26.7 cents higher than one month ago and 49 cents greater than a year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.

CAN's Charles Langley warned there probably won't be any price relief at the pump in the near future for San Diego residents.
He said the price has jumped 7.6 cents per gallon since Monday and should top $4 per gallon by President's Day.

County Gas Prices At Record High For Month - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

How long before some fool blames President Obama ... ?

Anybody see the Dow this morning? Thank you Mr. President.

Unless you're holding lots of stocks the Dow don't mean shit.

What good does it do for us poor working stiffs trying to live from check to check?

The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County Friday recorded its largest daily increase since Feb. 25, 2011, rising 4.8 cents to $3.992, its highest amount since June 3.

The average price has risen 23 consecutive days and is 16.2 cents more than one week ago, 26.7 cents higher than one month ago and 49 cents greater than a year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.

CAN's Charles Langley warned there probably won't be any price relief at the pump in the near future for San Diego residents.
He said the price has jumped 7.6 cents per gallon since Monday and should top $4 per gallon by President's Day.

County Gas Prices At Record High For Month - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Another 33% and my prediction is confirmed... :cool:

Gas is over 4 bucks a gallon here on LI.

I'm glad I don't have to drive much anymore.

Interesting and alarming post. We're noticing a slow drop here in Las Cruces. The discount food-gas outfit around the corner here has unleaded now at $2.62 P/gallon. Not too bad compared to other locales. $4.00+ is beyond the possibility for sustaining same. Folks are hurting anyway.

Robert

Unless you're holding lots of stocks the Dow don't mean shit.

What good does it do for us poor working stiffs trying to live from check to check?

Very little (the dow in response to your question).

Yet the cost of gasoline isn't a product of the President's doing, the effect is the result of many causes - some international in scope, and some by marketing & maintenance decisions made in boardrooms domestically.

It is as a result of oil prices agreed on by OPEC,to support the shitty third world economies. As much as the wh occupier is illegally in office,etc,hes got nothing to do with it.

It is as a result of oil prices agreed on by OPEC,to support the shitty third world economies. As much as the wh occupier is illegally in office,etc,hes got nothing to do with it.

I'm impressed.

A couple of days ago, you posted an entire thread blaming President Obama for gas prices and for Spain making a deal with Cuba.

Now if only you would educate yourself about birtherism. But, that's unlikely to ever happen. Ignorance is what feeds birtherism.

Obama-Bot twisted logic... High Gas Prices under DA BOOOOOSH = BAAAAD! High Gas Prices Under the Dear Leader = GOOOOOD! Craaazy mofos fo sho.

Another OWS/Obama-Bot celebrating increased Wall Street Profits. What a bunch of dishonest nutters. :cuckoo:

And, uh, you would prefer that our entire monetary system fail?

How would that help you or the country?

Uh huh, you OWS/Obama-Bots just love Wall Street profits now. You Bots are such dishonest dipshits.

No disrespect,presidents no matter who,have NOTHING to do with oil and gas prices. This is why i say fuck globalization,drill and refine our own oil.

Paulitician has a hard time discerning between hating wallstreet, and hating corruption on wallstreet.

It's because of his pea-brain. Poor fellow.

Last edited:
Another OWS/Obama-Bot celebrating increased Wall Street Profits. What a bunch of dishonest nutters. :cuckoo:

And, uh, you would prefer that our entire monetary system fail?

How would that help you or the country?

Uh huh, you OWS/Obama-Bots just love Wall Street profits now. You Bots are such dishonest dipshits.

I know,paulitician.good to point out the lefts hypocrisy.bad if conservs cause it,good when commie man does it,libs change with the wind to suit their own needs.they have no core values.

I payed $3.62 for gas yesterday. Jesus I remember when gas was 19 cents a gallon.

If you want to blame anyone for high gas prices then blame the speculators.

Their BS is what drives the price up or down.

Ain't Barry any more than it was Bush when he was POTUS.

Forum List

Back