Gas Costing Too Much In California? Their Solution Is To Ride Bikes And Walk

Do you have to freaking die to make a point?
Who died?

How many?

From what causes?

What point would their deaths be making?
Maybe some did and the media ignored it.
Maybe Area 51 is full of alien corpses! :eek:
People were uncomfortable
They were?
and pipes froze
They did?
and old folks on fixed incomes went bankrupt
Source of these claims?
but they were warm and happy in Carter's W.H. without wearing sweaters.
They were?

Last edited:
They have just raised fuel taxes again and want to use that money to advocate for rail, bicycle and pedestrian spending. In other words, promote further income inequality. Only the rich will be able to afford and drive cars while everyone else can take public transportation, ride bikes, or just plain walk. The good news is they aren't arresting anyone for jay-walking anymore, and, you can urinate and defecate too without being arrested, all pluses if you're walking.

What the heck...someone stole my bike!!!

Yeah you want to live like it’s 75 years ago.
I do?

How is this bizarre and irrelevant claim pertinent?
Offering that riding a bike to work in white color clothing is a good idea is a real bad idea but sure fire virtue signaling
^ Incomprehensible.

White clothing?

Do you have me confused with someone else?
You will save the planet
I will?

Do you mean we will?

Cars are basically death machines, and have killed/maimed/injured hundreds of millions.

Not so the bicycle.

But some just want to see the world burn I guess... :(

In fact, California was really never controlled by Republicans.
So we don't go by how people are registered?

But you brought the whole thing up - was it to derail the thread?
Reagan was a Democrat turned Republican and still had many left views on things while Governor. It's always been a liberal Democrat run state.
Wow.

Just super bizarre/dubious/irrelevant/derailing.
The LA Transit system is still running.
As I've said several times, it's a pale shadow of its former self, and that's after multi-billion dollar partial rebuilding.

Maybe you need to educate yourself on the basic facts, and read what others have written before posting? :)
Just thought you might want to know.
There's a lot you need to know; good luck in acquiring the skills needed to educate yourself and interact coherently.

What the heck...someone stole my bike!!!
This is a salient point.

Bike vandalism and theft - including theft of parts - is already a serious problem in Cali, and will get worse as more embrace cycling.

Crime is an issue that must be addressed, but Cali just won't do it.

So we don't go by how people are registered?

But you brought the whole thing up - was it to derail the thread?

Wow.

Just super bizarre/dubious/irrelevant/derailing.

As I've said several times, it's a pale shadow of its former self, and that's after multi-billion dollar partial rebuilding.

Maybe you need to educate yourself on the basic facts, and read what others have written before posting? :)

There's a lot you need to know; good luck in acquiring the skills needed to educate yourself and interact coherently.
Former self? You know nothing about this

There's that projection.

Take care. :)
Democrats listen to only their side’s information channels like CNN. CNN did not carry the House committee’s investigation questioning of whistleblowers on Hunter’s defenders, the FBI and DOJ. Yet, they think they know everything to make conclusions Hunter did nothing wrong and is a really great buddy of theirs.

Democrats listen to only their side’s information channels like CNN. CNN did not carry the House committee’s investigation questioning of whistleblowers on Hunter’s defenders, the FBI and DOJ. Yet, they think they know everything to make conclusions Hunter did nothing wrong and is a really great buddy of theirs.
Wrong thread, but you make some excellent points.

The Bidens ARE criminal scum, but nothing will come of the House circus.

Isn't California a democratic republic? Aren't those in charge elected? Wouldn't we have to say that California's government has been chosen by California?

They have just raised fuel taxes again and want to use that money to advocate for rail, bicycle and pedestrian spending. In other words, promote further income inequality. Only the rich will be able to afford and drive cars while everyone else can take public transportation, ride bikes, or just plain walk. The good news is they aren't arresting anyone for jay-walking anymore, and, you can urinate and defecate too without being arrested, all pluses if you're walking.

I live in NYC, and I don't feel the need for a car. Our transit system is extensive and generally, there's a new train or bus arriving every five minutes. It could be modernized but nonetheless, it's much better than what exists in Miami, Florida, where I'm originally from. There you'll stand under the hot, South Florida sun, sweating and getting bit by mosquitos, for as long as forty minutes for a bus and about twenty minutes for the Metrorail. Without a car in Miami, you feel stranded. We need to develop public transit and add more bike lanes. I ride my peddle assist bike up the hills here in Manhattan, effortlessly. Riding my peddle assist bike feels like cheating, due to the lack of exertion. It's like you're just flying around. It's more fun than driving a car.

Last edited:
Wrong thread, but you make some excellent points.

The Bidens ARE criminal scum, but nothing will come of the House circus.
You are probably right about that. Unless Trump or DeSantis can win the Presidency and hire a new conservative AG and FBI Director.

Forum List

Back