Gas Costing Too Much In California? Their Solution Is To Ride Bikes And Walk

Before the criminal destruction of mass transist, they didn't need to walk OR drive.

:)
I am tired of your non-stop BS about LA had "BEST" public transportation. Like they went up/down every street from Riverside to San Diego. lol! Nothing but LW pablam spew that your cult has fed to you to spew.

Do you really believe that a few street cars pulled around by a cable at 5MPH (with stops!) was enough mass transit to move 25 million LA over 10e+03 sq miles? How do you collect the fares? what about 100s' of scofflaws jumping on/off willy-nilly? Injuries? lawsuits much? DEMS destroy everything American as fast as they can. And you support it, evidently.

Last edited:
I live in NYC, and I don't feel the need for a car. Our transit system is extensive and generally, there's a new train or bus arriving every five minutes. It could be modernized but nonetheless, it's much better than what exists in Miami, Florida, where I'm originally from. There you'll stand under the hot, South Florida sun, sweating and getting bit by mosquitos, for as long as forty minutes for a bus and about twenty minutes for the Metrorail. Without a car in Miami, you feel stranded. We need to develop public transit and add more bike lanes. I ride my peddle assist bike up the hills here in Manhattan, effortlessly. Riding my peddle assist bike feels like cheating, due to the lack of exertion. It's like you're just flying around. It's more fun than driving a car.

NYC now is almost as navigable by mass transit as L.A. was prior to the gutting of its system by corporate conspiracy some 70 years ago.

I am tired of your non-stop BS about LA had "BEST" public transportation.
Some can't handle the truth.
Like they went up/down every street from Riverside to San Diego. lol! Nothing but LW pablam spew that your cult has fed to you to spew.
I'm an independent, and your attacks are both pathetic and irrelevant to the topic.
Do you really believe that a few street cars pulled around by a cable at 5MPH (with stops!) was enough mass transit to move 25 million LA over 10e+03 sq miles?
^ Straw man.

L.A. had an extensive and incredible MT system before it was destroyed by corporate conspiracy.
How do you collect the fares?
They managed somehow. :)
what about 100s' of scofflaws jumping on/off willy-nilly?
Insanely irrelevant.
Injuries? lawsuits much?
You've gone off the rails, pal. :)
DEMS destroy everything American as fast as they can.
And even further off topic; you're raving & spewing.
And you support it, evidently.
^ Irrelevant spewing.

They have just raised fuel taxes again and want to use that money to advocate for rail, bicycle and pedestrian spending. In other words, promote further income inequality. Only the rich will be able to afford and drive cars while everyone else can take public transportation, ride bikes, or just plain walk. The good news is they aren't arresting anyone for jay-walking anymore, and, you can urinate and defecate too without being arrested, all pluses if you're walking.

It's not just gasoline. It's electricity that is skyrocketing. People will have to go without air conditioning causing major health risks and people dying from the heat during the summers. It's pathetic what Democrats do.

Liberals in general don’t understand that riding a bike to and from employment is very difficult to accomplish and a step backwards
That is because-
They Mostly Don’t Go to Work

Forum List

Back