Game Over

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
This is the thought that has been running through my head for the last 24 hours.

Game Over, this country is soon to be dead.

The great American experiment with democracy is done.

Typical fucking progressive. Fuck up and cry about how the dream is over.... it ain't over - it was never your dream - it's ours. Progressives aren't 'we, the People', they keep forgetting that.... it takes all Americans (even the fucking progressives) to define 'we, the People'. People on the right remember that, idiots on the left always forget it.

This is the thought that has been running through my head for the last 24 hours.

After yesterday's Supreme Court decision this will be our flag in a few years.

corporate-flag2.jpg

I always chuckle when I see this doom and gloom from people who believe our union is frail and fragile.

These folks have no grasp at all of history, or how our union works.

The political pendulum swings from one side to the other. It never stays in one place for long. It was to the right for eight years and then swung to the left. It is now self correcting to move more towards the center.

It is not the end of the world but the way our political system works.

My biggest concern is that the right and left can no longer work together to find a middle ground. it is all or nothing for one side or the other. The result is that we end up with nothing

I thought America was going to survive Obama and the Democrats. Guess not.

:eusa_shhh: It's all part of our cunning plan to rid the country of progressives. They're all leaving and heading to Cuba. Then, we can revoke their citizenships and be left with decent, honest, hardworking Americans. Devious, huh?

I have been tellinig you for a few years that the golden age of America is past.

If this great nation indeed becomes the Corporate states of America in a few years thanks to yesterdays Supreme court ruling all I can say is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UggKwTNBvXk]YouTube - O Canada, Canadian National Anthem[/ame]

I have been tellinig you for a few years that the golden age of America is past.

Then pack and leave. Cuba is nice this time of year. America needs people prepared to work, not sit around and whine cuz they didn't get the nanny state they wanted. You want a nanny state, there's the whole of Europe to pick from. I recommend France.

Then pack and leave. Cuba is nice this time of year. America needs people prepared to work, not sit around and whine cuz they didn't get the nanny state they wanted. You want a nanny state, there's the whole of Europe to pick from. I recommend France.

Why would I want to leave? I have maybe a year left.

I sort of enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.

I did come close to moving to NZ a few years ago though.

The political pendulum swings from one side to the other. It never stays in one place for long. It was to the right for eight years and then swung to the left. It is now self correcting to move more towards the center.

My biggest concern is that the right and left can no longer work together to find a middle ground. it is all or nothing for one side or the other. The result is that we end up with nothing

Which only demonstrates the failure of a two party monopoly, especially when the differences between those two parties is superficial, even if they pretend their inflexible ideologies are polar opposites.

On rare occasions you amaze the hell out of me. Mostly you tend to spew leftist tripe then out of nowhere you come up with little gems like this. Pos rep for this one!
(You aren't bi-polar are you?)

Forum List

Back