Game of Thrones Season 7

That would be too easy

I would think the Dragons would be consumed in the fighting to the South.

To me the North will be ignored by both Cercie and Danarys until the wall comes a tumbling down (or at least part of it).
I think stupid Sansa is going to convince Jon Snow to abandon his defense against the White Walkers in order to attack Kings Landing

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

'oh father, I must marry Joffrey... please become the hand of the king..

oh father, you can't leave ....

great ideas that....
Littlefinger started it all by revealing that Jon Arryn had been murdered by the Lannisters. That's what started it all. And Bran climbing the walls when he was specifically told not to.

^ this.

Littlefingers motive won't be revealed until Book 3 of the next series: "Arya's Lost Blade", a prequel/sequel to GOT

To me the North will be ignored by both Cercie and Danarys until the wall comes a tumbling down (or at least part of it).
I think stupid Sansa is going to convince Jon Snow to abandon his defense against the White Walkers in order to attack Kings Landing

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

great ideas that....
Littlefinger started it all by revealing that Jon Arryn had been murdered by the Lannisters. That's what started it all. And Bran climbing the walls when he was specifically told not to.

^ this.

Littlefingers motive won't be revealed until Book 3 of the next series: "Arya's Lost Blade", a prequel/sequel to GOT

They may reveal it in the show just to add closure, maybe.

Berserker Euron was pretty cool.

Two dead sandsnakes, good. The survivor, Tyene, is Ellaria's natural daughter, so Cersei may be like "You murdered my daughter, now watch me return the favor". Or ...
remember that she's Bronn's sweetie, sort of. Maybe. But then, as more than one characters has said "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Cup-bearer Arya watched Littlefinger plot against the Starks with Tywin. And she's coming home.

Nice callout to Arya's season one line "That's not me", when she said "That's not you" to her former dire wolf.

Berserker Euron was pretty cool.

Two dead sandsnakes, good. The survivor, Tyene, is Ellaria's natural daughter, so Cersei may be like "You murdered my daughter, now watch me return the favor". Or ...
remember that she's Bronn's sweetie, sort of. Maybe. But then, as more than one characters has said "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Cup-bearer Arya watched Littlefinger plot against the Starks with Tywin. And she's coming home.

Nice callout to Arya's season one line "That's not me", when she said "That's not you" to her former dire wolf.

I'm not sure she will continue north. Maybe she realizes her destiny is south, with a dagger in Cersei's heart.

I think The Wall is coming down eventually. The whole thing. Crash, bang, boom. Why do I think that? Because we're now seeing people (like the arch-maester) say "Oh, we'll be fine, because we have the wall." I think the wall crashing down will be what ends season 7.

The Night King will manage it with his magic, because Bran, who bears his mark, passed through The Wall. Dolorous Edd (one of my favorites), should have sent him packing. But then, Bran gave him his little speech, and Edd was like "Hmm, gloomy dude, speaks in a monotone about the threat of the dead ... yeah, he's definitely related to Jon."

From the Hounds vision, I think the White Walkers will somehow use a mountain along the wall to crash through it.

At Hardholme we saw that the walkers didn't enter the water, neither did the wights, so maybe an end run isn't possible for them.

Winter is coming and it is cold.

I suspect the ocean will freeze up north and the Walkers will simply walk around the wall. That is the vision the Hound saw.

The ship boarding and sword fights were lit so darkly I couldn't see them on my computer monitor.....It's happening all over the cable mega-series....who do these short-dick directors think they are....Orson Wells?
geez.gif

You need to watch it on high def TV. It was pretty awesome battle. Not battle of the bastards awesome, but great indeed.

I love the part the Mother Snake says "kill us." And the Ironborn raider says "we have other plans for you."

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily

The ship boarding and sword fights were lit so darkly I couldn't see them on my computer monitor.....It's happening all over the cable mega-series....who do these short-dick directors think they are....Orson Wells?
geez.gif

You need to watch it on high def TV. It was pretty awesome battle. Not battle of the bastards awesome, but great indeed.

I love the part the Mother Snake says "kill us." And the Ironborn raider says "we have other plans for you."

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily

Euron's fleet was fully cloaked. It made perfect sense.

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily.
The army being transported isnt a marine force. They excel at land battles, not naval battles. That army also wasn't supposed to invade Kings Landing. They were merely going to surround the city and starve them out, which removes any advantage Kings Landing had as a garrisoned city with walls.

geez.gif

They were just 1 of 3 armies. Now only the Tyrell army still has their leader, and Yara's ironborn might be done with. Dany's going to have to go full dragon.

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily.
The army being transported isnt a marine force. They excel at land battles, not naval battles. That army also wasn't supposed to invade Kings Landing. They were merely going to surround the city and starve them out, which removes any advantage Kings Landing had as a garrisoned city with walls.
Dorne's army wasn't with them. That's where they were heading. They're still around but their leader's been captured. Cersei could theoretically hold Dorne at bay by keeping Ellaria hostage, if her revenge fantasy's don't get the better of her.

That would be too easy

great ideas that....

She was a kid, and she has paid for those childish desires.

her judgment now doesn't seem much better.

Dorne's army wasn't with them. That's where they were heading. They're still around but their leader's been captured. Cersei could theoretically hold Dorne at bay by keeping Ellaria hostage, if her revenge fantasy's don't get the better of her.
Ah, interesting! So that army still exists, but who leads it now?

I think The Wall is coming down eventually. The whole thing. Crash, bang, boom. Why do I think that? Because we're now seeing people (like the arch-maester) say "Oh, we'll be fine, because we have the wall." I think the wall crashing down will be what ends season 7.

The Night King will manage it with his magic, because Bran, who bears his mark, passed through The Wall. Dolorous Edd (one of my favorites), should have sent him packing. But then, Bran gave him his little speech, and Edd was like "Hmm, gloomy dude, speaks in a monotone about the threat of the dead ... yeah, he's definitely related to Jon."

From the Hounds vision, I think the White Walkers will somehow use a mountain along the wall to crash through it.

At Hardholme we saw that the walkers didn't enter the water, neither did the wights, so maybe an end run isn't possible for them.

Winter is coming and it is cold.

I suspect the ocean will freeze up north and the Walkers will simply walk around the wall. That is the vision the Hound saw.

Could be. he saw a mountain as well, and iceberg maybe?

great ideas that....

She was a kid, and she has paid for those childish desires.

her judgment now doesn't seem much better.

Or she's just better at hiding her intentions. None of her advice to Jon is bad, its just not what he wants to do.

Not sure if the Lannister lack of impulse control can be held in check.

Just ask poor Ned's head.

Ah, interesting! So that army still exists, but who leads it now?
Who knows :dunno:

The scene with the Tarly House head could also mean that the Tyrell family is gone too. Danaery's may end up having only the Dothraki, Unsullied, and 3 dragons. Which is more than Aegon the Conqueror had.

The description of season 7 episode 3 says "Cersei returns a gift." Does that mean she gives back Ellaria? Maybe she holds the last Sand Snake hostage, Tyene, so that her mother will comply. Which begs the question of if Bronn will save Tyene and free Dorne to back Danaerys.

The description of season 7 episode 3 says "Cersei returns a gift." Does that mean she gives back Ellaria? Maybe she holds the last Sand Snake hostage, Tyene, so that her mother will comply. Which begs the question of if Bronn will save Tyene and free Dorne to back Danaerys.

Interesting. Maybe that means He offers her Yara, and Cersei gives Yara back to Eaon to kill.

Forum List

Back