Game of Thrones Season 7

Those dragons are going to lay waste to the white walkers.
That would be too easy

I would think the Dragons would be consumed in the fighting to the South.

To me the North will be ignored by both Cercie and Danarys until the wall comes a tumbling down (or at least part of it).
I think stupid Sansa is going to convince Jon Snow to abandon his defense against the White Walkers in order to attack Kings Landing

That would be too easy

To me the North will be ignored by both Cercie and Danarys until the wall comes a tumbling down (or at least part of it).
I think stupid Sansa is going to convince Jon Snow to abandon his defense against the White Walkers in order to attack Kings Landing

Jon is too fixated on the Night King for that to happen. At best they will be forced to retreat south when the wall (or part of it) comes tumbling down.

That would be too easy

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That would be too easy

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

She married Ramsay......Stupid
She wanted to marry Geoffrey......Stupid
She trusts Little Finger........Stupid

John Snow got his ass handed to him by Ramsay and did not see that his underlings on the watch wanted to kill him.......Stupid

They are Starks......everything they do is......Stupid

That would be too easy

John Snow got his ass handed to him by Ramsay and did not see that his underlings on the watch wanted to kill him.......Stupid

Except Arya. Who just decided to head NORTH MOTHERFUCKERS!

That would be too easy

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

'oh father, I must marry Joffrey... please become the hand of the king..

oh father, you can't leave ....

great ideas that....

That would be too easy

I would think naive is more appropriate than stupid. Ned figured out that the kids were 100% Lannister. Smart. But he gave Cersei a graceful way out, naive.
Robb beat the snot out of the Lannister army, smart, but he went back on his word and messed with his bannermen, naive.

That would be too easy

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

great ideas that....

She was a kid, and she has paid for those childish desires.

Who saw tonight's episode?

I guessed wrong on the "gift" Eaon Greyjoy promised. I am not sure of Theon Jumped ship out of cowardice or out of a desire to try to rescue his sister later, as he saw all was lost in the battle.

That would be too easy

Forced to marry Geoffrey, which she never did and she was young at the time. Little finger just saved her from Geoffrey and then her Aunt. It made sense to trust him. Ramsay didn't appear nuts when they first met and it seemed like a good way to get back home. She doesn't trust him now.

That would be too easy

Forced to marry Geoffrey, which she never did and she was young at the time. Little finger just saved her from Geoffrey and then her Aunt. It made sense to trust him. Ramsay didn't appear nuts when they first met and it seemed like a good way to get back home. She doesn't trust him now.

I wonder what they did with the dogs after?

I guessed wrong on the "gift" Eaon Greyjoy promised. I am not sure of Theon Jumped ship out of cowardice or out of a desire to try to rescue his sister later, as he saw all was lost in the battle.

Was it bad that I was rooting for Euron? I was glad to see the Sand Snakes get slaughtered and I was to see the mother Sand Snake face Cersei's wrath. It won't be pretty. She is going to be in a torture chamber next to that nun! Ouch.

Great episode. Finally Jon Snowe will meet his Aunt. It might be good for Bran to tell him the truth.

It will nice to see Tyrion take Castley Rock. It is also nice to see Cersi turn the tide and make a worthy adversary to Danny.

However I think Jon Snowe is going toss a wrench into the fight with some type of warning about Night's King and undead army

It was interesting that Nymeria the Dire Wolf showed up and then turned her back to Arya. I wonder if that will change. It is good for the Stark kids to have a Dire wolf by their side.

Was it bad that I was rooting for Euron? I was glad to see the Sand Snakes get slaughtered and I was to see the mother Sand Snake face Cersei's wrath. It won't be pretty. She is going to be in a torture chamber next to that nun! Ouch.

Great episode. Finally Jon Snowe will meet his Aunt. It might be good for Bran to tell him the truth.

It will nice to see Tyrion take Castley Rock. It is also nice to see Cersi turn the tide and make a worthy adversary to Danny.

However I think Jon Snowe is going toss a wrench into the fight with some type of warning about Night's King and undead army

Remember in game of Thrones "good guys/gals" are few and far between, and mostly we deal with who is "less awful".

The sand snakes are assholes due to their killing of an innocent, and otherwise so far Euron is only participating in internal squabbling with other Ironborn. That, and the only people he could betray are the Lannisters makes me understand why you can tolerate him better than others.

I think they will hide the John Snow truth as long as possible. The North has enough to worry about besides a paternity squabble. Sansa would play along, the issue is LittleFinger, and maybe that will be the reason he gets a dagger through the heart.

John Snow will take a truce with Denarys to get some dragonglass.

It was interesting that Nymeria the Dire Wolf showed up and then turned her back to Arya. I wonder if that will change. It is good for the Stark kids to have a Dire wolf by their side.

I think it showed Arya that she's different now, and I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to turn right back around and head South to gun for Cersei again.

First episode I watched in like 3 years...Eurons uncloaks his fleet at the last second to defeat Therons sister. Emma Peel and Dany, great team.

That would be too easy

great ideas that....
Littlefinger started it all by revealing that Jon Arryn had been murdered by the Lannisters. That's what started it all. And Bran climbing the walls when he was specifically told not to.

The ship boarding and sword fights were lit so darkly I couldn't see them on my computer monitor.....It's happening all over the cable mega-series....who do these short-dick directors think they are....Orson Wells?
geez.gif

Forum List

Back