Game of Thrones Season 7

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily.
The army being transported isnt a marine force. They excel at land battles, not naval battles. That army also wasn't supposed to invade Kings Landing. They were merely going to surround the city and starve them out, which removes any advantage Kings Landing had as a garrisoned city with walls.
Dorne's army wasn't with them. That's where they were heading. They're still around but their leader's been captured. Cersei could theoretically hold Dorne at bay by keeping Ellaria hostage, if her revenge fantasy's don't get the better of her.

Ellaria and the one remains Sand Snake is going to be brutally tortured to death by the Mountain.

Remember, Ellaria took Dorne in a bloody coup to which the entire royal family was killed. The Dornish people might not care much for her.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I agree but what's interesting is in the description of the next episode it says "Cersei returns a gift."

Could be the bloody corpse of Ellaria to Dorne

They gave Jeoffry a scorpion bracelet for his wedding. Maybe they melt it down and pour it on her, a la Khal Drogo.

I did think it was implausible that an army that was supposed to be able to take King's Landing could be defeated so easily.
The army being transported isnt a marine force. They excel at land battles, not naval battles. That army also wasn't supposed to invade Kings Landing. They were merely going to surround the city and starve them out, which removes any advantage Kings Landing had as a garrisoned city with walls.
Dorne's army wasn't with them. That's where they were heading. They're still around but their leader's been captured. Cersei could theoretically hold Dorne at bay by keeping Ellaria hostage, if her revenge fantasy's don't get the better of her.

Ellaria and the one remains Sand Snake is going to be brutally tortured to death by the Mountain.

Remember, Ellaria took Dorne in a bloody coup to which the entire royal family was killed. The Dornish people might not care much for her.

I agree but what's interesting is in the description of the next episode it says "Cersei returns a gift."

Could be the bloody corpse of Ellaria to Dorne

Excellent point

I would think the Dragons would be consumed in the fighting to the South.

To me the North will be ignored by both Cercie and Danarys until the wall comes a tumbling down (or at least part of it).
I think stupid Sansa is going to convince Jon Snow to abandon his defense against the White Walkers in order to attack Kings Landing

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

'oh father, I must marry Joffrey... please become the hand of the king..

oh father, you can't leave ....

great ideas that....
Littlefinger started it all by revealing that Jon Arryn had been murdered by the Lannisters. That's what started it all. And Bran climbing the walls when he was specifically told not to.
Except John Arryn was not murdered by the Lannisters, he was poisoned by his own wife who Littlefinger talked into it.
Ah shit! That's right! I feel like such an idiot! I need to freshen up on my GoT knowledge!

First Sansa is anything but stupid. Second able is not leaving the white walker fight

sansa is selfish and silly and is what set everything in motion at the start of GoT

great ideas that....

She was a kid, and she has paid for those childish desires.

her judgment now doesn't seem much better.

Or she's just better at hiding her intentions. None of her advice to Jon is bad, its just not what he wants to do.
Everything Sansa advises sucks

Watch how she screws up as Queen of the North

her advice is supported by several of the parties in the North. Again, not bad advice, but Jon is the "decider"

Maybe being the decider for once will help Sansa.

great ideas that....

Or she's just better at hiding her intentions. None of her advice to Jon is bad, its just not what he wants to do.
Totally inappropriate to argue with him in front of everyone.

Maybe that's just how the North works. As we have seen they are not truly fond of Robert's Rules of Parliamentary procedure.

great ideas that....

I don't see it going well.....

great ideas that....

her advice is supported by several of the parties in the North. Again, not bad advice, but Jon is the "decider"

her arrogance and certainty are what make her judgment poor.

great ideas that....

Not true at all. I think she will do fine.

based on what? her judgment has been totally wrong so far

her arrogance and certainty are what make her judgment poor.

I think they are going to cast her as the anti-cersei, confident, but not arrogant.

The wildcard is littlefinger, does he get killed before he causes mischief or after?

Can anyone tell me what use a Direwolf is?

Season 1 they made a big deal about giving each of the Stark kids their own wolf to raise. They were supposed to give them protection and power

So far, we are in season 7 and Direwolves haven't done squat. They are either easily killed or run off. Finally, Arya meets her long lost Direwolf and the wolf tells her to go screw herself

Can anyone tell me what use a Direwolf is?

Season 1 they made a big deal about giving each of the Stark kids their own wolf to raise. They were supposed to give them protection and power

So far, we are in season 7 and Direwolves haven't done squat. They are either easily killed or run off. Finally, Arya meets her long lost Direwolf and the wolf tells her to go screw herself

Actually they were going to use Ghost in the battle of the Bastards, but I think the CGI budget limited them to either the direwolf or Wun Wun, and they went with Wun Wun.

And Robb's one was only easily killed because it was in its cage. According to the "witness" statements from the Robb Stark/Lannister battle it kicked ass.

and we have seen Ghost kick ass before.

My only complaint so far with season 7 is that a seasoned captain and a people who live on the sea, would not post one single lookout who could have warned them about an impending attack.

It's ridiculous.

I just thought of a really really disturbing possibility in later episodes regarding the Army of the Dead.

Wight Hodor. A really really ripped up Wight Hodor.

I just thought of a really really disturbing possibility in later episodes regarding the Army of the Dead.

How about an undead Wun wun?

How about an undead Wun wun?

Wun Wun was hopefully burned after the Capture of Winterfell, as were the rest of the bodies.

Jon Snow is to obsessed with the white walkers to allow them to be buried.

There will be undead giants, but Wun Wun won't be one of them.

I'll bet Cercei sticks the Scorpio where the Sun don't shine and sends back the "gift" that way

Forum List

Back