Game of Thrones Season 7

sam the coward, sam the meek becomes king of the 7 kingdoms.....there is an irony

That is why I think it will happen. Totally unexpected and a rewarding ending. Nobody would object to Sam winning in the end

Sam is pure of heart, Sam is loyal and kind, Sam may also be the wisest man in the kingdom

If Sam saves the kingdom from the White Walkers as they destroy the other armies....I think Sam gets made king

So Khaleesi finally lands on shore and is preparing for battle, Cersei is solidifying her strength and Jon Snow is preparing to fight the White Walkers and being undercut by his stupid sister

My money says Sam will be the one who ends up on the Iron Throne. He is the only one who realizes the real threat to the kingdom and he will find the book that explains how to defeat the White Walkers. While the others are fighting among themselves....It is Sam who will rise and save the kingdom

Ok I am with you that Danny will probably meet her end before taking the Iron Throne. Lol Sam is cleaning shit right now. That would be a hell of a promotion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Tyrion takes the throne, gives everyone in Middle Earth a living wage and Single payer Healthcare

Trust me, I met GRR in a cafe in ABQ and stole the last 2 pages of Book 7

sam has just enough title to allow it....his father tossed him out for being a coward....or else he would have been a lord?

Fact is....If Sam slays the King of the White Walkers he is not a coward

When Sam turned fifteen, his father bluntly told him that he was not worthy of their house's ancestral Valyrian steel sword, Heartsbane, and that he must join the Night's Watch and renounce his family name so that he would not stand in the way of Dickon's inheritance. Failing that, Randyll promised that Sam would suffer an unfortunate hunting accident on the morrow. Sam chose to take the black.[

When Sam turned fifteen, his father bluntly told him that he was not worthy of their house's ancestral Valyrian steel sword, Heartsbane, and that he must join the Night's Watch and renounce his family name so that he would not stand in the way of Dickon's inheritance. Failing that, Randyll promised that Sam would suffer an unfortunate hunting accident on the morrow. Sam chose to take the black.[

He also came back and stole that Valyrian steel sword
Another clue that he is the one who will slay the king of the white walkers

Cool part from episode one

Jorah reaching out of his prison cell for Sam and his arm all stone like

Maybe Sam helps him find a cure

Cool part from episode one

Jorah reaching out of his prison cell for Sam and his arm all stone like

Maybe Sam helps him find a cure

Obviously the best part was the beginning when Arya kills the Freys

Between the books and the show, I've been waiting for Arya to start the real revenge killing spree for a long time. :lol:

I'm worried that with so few episodes left, there won't be time to tie up all the loose threads still floating around.

I think The Wall is coming down eventually. The whole thing. Crash, bang, boom. Why do I think that? Because we're now seeing people (like the arch-maester) say "Oh, we'll be fine, because we have the wall." I think the wall crashing down will be what ends season 7.

The Night King will manage it with his magic, because Bran, who bears his mark, passed through The Wall. Dolorous Edd (one of my favorites), should have sent him packing. But then, Bran gave him his little speech, and Edd was like "Hmm, gloomy dude, speaks in a monotone about the threat of the dead ... yeah, he's definitely related to Jon."

I think The Wall is coming down eventually. The whole thing. Crash, bang, boom. Why do I think that? Because we're now seeing people (like the arch-maester) say "Oh, we'll be fine, because we have the wall." I think the wall crashing down will be what ends season 7.

The Night King will manage it with his magic, because Bran, who bears his mark, passed through The Wall. Dolorous Edd (one of my favorites), should have sent him packing. But then, Bran gave him his little speech, and Edd was like "Hmm, gloomy dude, speaks in a monotone about the threat of the dead ... yeah, he's definitely related to Jon."

From the Hounds vision, I think the White Walkers will somehow use a mountain along the wall to crash through it.

At Hardholme we saw that the walkers didn't enter the water, neither did the wights, so maybe an end run isn't possible for them.

Those dragons are going to lay waste to the white walkers.

I don't think it will be Bran.

Forum List

Back