Gallup Poll: Yeah, Israel !

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
A poll conducted in February by Gallup showed:

- "U.S. sympathies for Israel in Mideast conflict, at 64%, match long-term high"

- "74% view Israel favorably, vs. 21% for Palestinian Authority"

I, my family, and close friends are part of that 64/74% of Americans whose sympathies and favorability lie with Israel.

Americans Remain Staunchly in Israel's Corner

- "U.S. sympathies for Israel in Mideast conflict, at 64%, match long-term high"

I, my family, and close friends are part of that 64/74% of Americans whose sympathies and favorability lie with Israel.

What I don't get is why people pick sides.

There are bad people and bad politics on both sides, and there are people on both sides who are suffering because of it.

There are bad people and bad politics on both sides, and there are people on both sides who are suffering because of it.

On the Israeli side there's a wide range of opinions about the conflict, we suggest and discuss lot's of options. From the Arabs all You hear at the end of the day is "delete Israel".

On the Israeli side there's a wide range of opinions about the conflict, we suggest and discuss lot's of options. From the Arabs all You hear at the end of the day is "delete Israel".

What you hear and what there is are different things.

To the Arabs maybe all they hear is one opinion from Israel.

BS, you wanted Iraq gone, Syria and now Iran.

Are you saying that Israel, or the USA, wanted to Destroy, make Disappear, Iraq, Syria and now Iran?

I would like to see some evidence of where this accusation is coming from.

Who, where, what , how, when?

Are you saying that Israel, or the USA, wanted to Destroy, make Disappear, Iraq, Syria and now Iran?

Régime changes. Having a hard time getting Assad out though. Iran is next. Only want those pro Israel, the US, and Saudi Arabia in charge.

Régime changes. Having a hard time getting Assad out though. Iran is next. Only want those pro Israel, the US, and Saudi Arabia in charge.
You have not answered the question.

Well, if you are on the side of those who want governments which want to destroy Israel, the USA, the UK, etc, so be it.
All the West seems to want is for Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc to mind their own business and not keep sending terrorists around the world.

And regime change is not the subject of this thread.

Well, if you are on the side of those who want governments which want to destroy Israel, the USA, the UK, etc, so be it.
All the West seems to want is for Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc to mind their own business and not keep sending terrorists around the world.

Lets just say, I don't feel sorry for Israel or the Israelites, I do feel bad for the Palestinians who are under the Israel rule.

Lets just say, I don't feel sorry for Israel or the Israelites, I do feel bad for the Palestinians who are under the Israel rule.
And once again, you show exactly how ignorant a person you really are.

Applause. Applause.

This is how Israel lies:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile shield was fired on Sunday against machinegun fire reportedly originating in the Hamas-dominated Gaza Strip, and not against incoming rockets, the Israeli occupation army said on Sunday.

About 10 Iron Dome rockets could be seen rising into the night sky, but there was no indication that militants in the Gaza Strip had fired rockets, a military spokeswoman said, quoted by Reuters. She said the firing detected was from machine guns.

Earlier, Israeli media had reported that Iron Dome had intercepted a number of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Overnight on Sunday, Israeli jets pounded Hamas positions in Gaza after Palestinians reportedly staged a cross-border raid into southern Israel, the military said early Sunday.

“Israel Air Force fighter jets targeted a terror target in a military compound belonging to the Hamas terror organisation in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip,” it said in an English-language statement.

Israel intercepts Hamas ‘machineguns’ after overnight air strikes

And once again, you show exactly how ignorant a person you really are.

Applause. Applause.

Educated opinion.

But then again you don't control those countries..... It's not your place to choose the leaders of other countries.

But then again you don't control those countries..... It's not your place to choose the leaders of other countries.

I don't believe in regime changes. We never do anything for humanitarians reasons, like its some excuse for killing others.

I don't believe in regime changes. We never do anything for humanitarians reasons, like its some excuse for killing others.

Yes, the US helped the coup d'etat against Hugo Chavez, Democratically elected leader of the country, and the body that helped carry it out supposedly PROMOTES democracy from a country that can't even be democratic itself.

Yes, the US helped the coup d'etat against Hugo Chavez, Democratically elected leader of the country, and the body that helped carry it out supposedly PROMOTES democracy from a country that can't even be democratic itself.

We have done a lot of coups, and we are going to do one in NK and Iran. Watch and see. Many Americans will die and innocent people will be victims.

We have done a lot of coups, and we are going to do one in NK and Iran. Watch and see. Many Americans will die and innocent people will be victims.
None of your posts have anything to do with the topic of this thread.

Endless anti Israel, anti USA, anti wars dogma.

Wars will never end, and your endless nonsense is not going to help one bit ending them.

You are chasing your own tail.

The problem with Iran is, they've been wanting to do it for 15 years at least. They went into Iraq thinking they could springboard into Iran, it's never happened.

The sanctions are designed to either get rid of the current system or soften them up, but still, they're not willing to do so.

North Korea is even harder. The US can't get into a war with China and they know it. So North Korea is essentially off the table, Trump'll act all tough, but really he's just all talk.

Forum List

Back