Gallup Poll: Yeah, Israel !

A poll conducted in February by Gallup showed:

- "U.S. sympathies for Israel in Mideast conflict, at 64%, match long-term high"

- "74% view Israel favorably, vs. 21% for Palestinian Authority"

I, my family, and close friends are part of that 64/74% of Americans whose sympathies and favorability lie with Israel.

Americans Remain Staunchly in Israel's Corner

What I don't get is why people pick sides.

There are bad people and bad politics on both sides, and there are people on both sides who are suffering because of it.

On the Israeli side there's a wide range of opinions about the conflict, we suggest and discuss lot's of options. From the Arabs all You hear at the end of the day is "delete Israel".

BS, you wanted Iraq gone, Syria and now Iran.

Links? Even IF it were Verbally expressed; so what? :th_believecrap:

- "U.S. sympathies for Israel in Mideast conflict, at 64%, match long-term high"

I, my family, and close friends are part of that 64/74% of Americans whose sympathies and favorability lie with Israel.

There are bad people and bad politics on both sides, and there are people on both sides who are suffering because of it.

On the Israeli side there's a wide range of opinions about the conflict, we suggest and discuss lot's of options. From the Arabs all You hear at the end of the day is "delete Israel".

Links? Even IF it were Verbally expressed; so what?
Stopping Iraq, Syria or Iran from attacking Israel or the US is different from wanting them "gone". There is no such thing except from Penelope's mind.

This is how Israel lies:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile shield was fired on Sunday against machinegun fire reportedly originating in the Hamas-dominated Gaza Strip, and not against incoming rockets, the Israeli occupation army said on Sunday.

About 10 Iron Dome rockets could be seen rising into the night sky, but there was no indication that militants in the Gaza Strip had fired rockets, a military spokeswoman said, quoted by Reuters. She said the firing detected was from machine guns.

Earlier, Israeli media had reported that Iron Dome had intercepted a number of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Overnight on Sunday, Israeli jets pounded Hamas positions in Gaza after Palestinians reportedly staged a cross-border raid into southern Israel, the military said early Sunday.

“Israel Air Force fighter jets targeted a terror target in a military compound belonging to the Hamas terror organisation in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip,” it said in an English-language statement.

Israel intercepts Hamas ‘machineguns’ after overnight air strikes

Israel lies but the Arabs don’t? Now, THAT Is funny!

We were not the only ones then, we are not the only ones today.

Last edited:
This is how Israel lies:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile shield was fired on Sunday against machinegun fire reportedly originating in the Hamas-dominated Gaza Strip, and not against incoming rockets, the Israeli occupation army said on Sunday.

About 10 Iron Dome rockets could be seen rising into the night sky, but there was no indication that militants in the Gaza Strip had fired rockets, a military spokeswoman said, quoted by Reuters. She said the firing detected was from machine guns.

Earlier, Israeli media had reported that Iron Dome had intercepted a number of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Overnight on Sunday, Israeli jets pounded Hamas positions in Gaza after Palestinians reportedly staged a cross-border raid into southern Israel, the military said early Sunday.

“Israel Air Force fighter jets targeted a terror target in a military compound belonging to the Hamas terror organisation in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip,” it said in an English-language statement.

Israel intercepts Hamas ‘machineguns’ after overnight air strikes

Not a lie, but an issue in the new version of the soft.
When Iron Dome recognizes any fire into Israel, a whole array of answers follow - with no hesitation.
This is the equation for Hamas.

YBLj5BW.gif

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back