GALLUP (per Drudge) says it could be HISTORIC!

It has been reported recently that the Democrats are targeting Absentee Voting and especially the Military vote with their fraud. So pay very close attention to Absentee Voting this time around. There will be some crazy things happening with that in November. Don't underestimate the "Community Organizers." They have been stealing elections for many many years. It's what they do.

Absentee ballots are fraudulent? So members of the armed forces shouldn't have their votes counted?:cuckoo:

It has been reported recently that the Democrats are targeting Absentee Voting and especially the Military vote with their fraud. So pay very close attention to Absentee Voting this time around. There will be some crazy things happening with that in November. Don't underestimate the "Community Organizers." They have been stealing elections for many many years. It's what they do.

They've been getting blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and virtually every other citizen to participate in our democracy. Right wingers hate that.

This post has been neg repped by Missourian.

Let's remedy this.

Absentee ballots are fraudulent? So members of the armed forces shouldn't have their votes counted?:cuckoo:

Again: NOT what he said.

Are you deliberately misconstruing what LibocalypseNow said or do you just share that one defective brain cell you have with the idiot, Dick Less?

If one targets absentee ballots for fraud, that doesn't make Absentee Ballots fraudulent, ya dumbass. It makes the ones that get tampered-with fraudulent, you dope.

Wrong.

In the first place, as I correctly noted in my thread headline, Drudge put the label on it. Per Drudge.

Secondly, the point is that this election looks to potentially be much more favorable for the "out" party (in this instance, that's the GOP, of course) than "normal.

Thirdly, your "stats" are erroneous. The 2002 midterms saw the GOP proportion of both houses INCREASE.

Finally, EVERY poll has to make certain base assumptions. The spin cycle requires that the Party about to get hosed (in this case the Dims) adjust the polling assumptions right about now. And indeed, that's what the "boys" are doing, going from "likely voters" to "registered voters" as the baseline in order to come up with rosier predictions for the "news" headlines in time to TRY to adjust the public perception (and -- they hope -- the ultimate outcome). It's a comparison of apples to oranges while pretending that they have been evaluating oranges all along.

While none of us will know for sure how it will turn out until Election Day (night), there is very good reason to believe that the Dims are gonna get THUMPED -- hard -- on Election day.

And they still will not learn.

Not wrong. Correct.

Drudge is a hack. Repeating 'per drudge' is still repeating incredibly misleading headlines by a hack.

I know what the point of the thread is. And the point differs from reality. Reality is that their will be gains, but for a clearer view of what those gains are, you might try looking at a real pollster like

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Nate Silver's analysis is that:

Our version of a House forecasting model, which uses both Gallup and other generic ballot polls, as well as a whole host of other inputs, suggests that such gains by the Republicans are theoretically possible — but rather unlikely.

Likely Voter Gap Favors G.O.P. by 6 Points; Gallup's Model Sees It Biggerage - NYTimes.com

assuming that generic polls translate into voter models is kind of self-serving.

btw, i am far from 'dim' by any calculation.

now, to me, dim is the tea party loons, so there ya go.

No. You were, in fact, wrong.

Drudge engaged in zero deception. He merely reported what Gallup had ascertained.

You are pretty dim in the manner in which you "debate" these things. I mean, sheeeee-it. You buy the dishonest "spinalysis" of the freakin' New York Slimes. :cuckoo: So, there ya go.

Forum List

Back