GALLUP (per Drudge) says it could be HISTORIC!

This is great news but lets not count our chickens yet. The Democrats and their "Community Organizer" minions will be out in force rigging elections. I'm encouraged but i don't underestimate the Democrats' ability to rig elections. So get out and vote but pay close attention to what's going on at your polling place. Those busloads of Illegals & Felons are all revved up and ready to go for the Democrats. Stay vigilant.

The very fact that there is a Sen. Al Franken is proof that Democratics love to steal elections.

So, you're right.

I am not counting chickens before the eggs are hatched. But I am a little bit optimistic.

So, how exactly did Sen. Franken "steal" the election?

He didn't, that's how.. Liability logic, never makes much sense.

Encouraging people to vote is rigging elections only in the mindset of the right wing, who also believe that democracy is best served by voter suppression.

Only if they encourage Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and various dead people.

Terrible try Dickless.

Yet Mickey, Donald, or dead people didn't vote. You're referring to an incident where ACORN was the victim of fraud. But this is another example of the right wing screeching allegations, without foundation, to cover their own tracks to suppress the poor, blacks, and Hispanic citizens from exercising their constitutional rights, and participating in our democracy.

You don't know whether people claiming to be Mickey or Donald Duck or claiming to be the living person associated with an actual dead person voted or not, Dickless.

But if you gave a shit about the truth or reality (a contrary to fact hypothetical, of course), you COULD consider the analysis performed on FELONS voting. And even though prosecutions are a bit of a rarity, that doesn't mean that more are not fully warranted.

Say Anything Minnesota Group Finds Nearly 3,000 Examples Of Possible Vote Fraud In Last Election

Last edited:
The very fact that there is a Sen. Al Franken is proof that Democratics love to steal elections.

So, you're right.

I am not counting chickens before the eggs are hatched. But I am a little bit optimistic.

So, how exactly did Sen. Franken "steal" the election?

He didn't, that's how.. Liability logic, never makes much sense.

Despite her massive mouth and inability to formulate a coherent sentence, I already addressed that one by the time Sarah "duh" G blathered.

By the way, Sarah wouldn't recognize actual logic if it bit her on her boobs.

Oh well, if Drudge says it, it must be completely wrong.

Another bit of Sarah 'duh' G stupidity.

For, as only Sarah would "know," Drudge doesn't provide links for what it puts up on that site or anything.

:cuckoo:

Sarah, I recognize the concept is difficult for a pinhead like you, but even though you don't care for Drudge (since Drudge speaks the truth and you libbies don't like that. Not. one. little. bit.), the issue is still not Drudge. Drudge linked to the GALLUP poll. So take your "problem" up with Gallup, stupid.

Last edited:

Terrible try Dickless.

Yet Mickey, Donald, or dead people didn't vote. You're referring to an incident where ACORN was the victim of fraud. But this is another example of the right wing screeching allegations, without foundation, to cover their own tracks to suppress the poor, blacks, and Hispanic citizens from exercising their constitutional rights, and participating in our democracy.
I don't care if there's any of these alleged claims in a democracy.

However, your point would be valid if you made these claims were happening under our REUPBLIC.

Elections are democratic. Representation by those elected is republican.

Once again, we come down to a single point:

If "liberals" only win elections by having dead people and mickey mouse vote, why can't you guys come up with a SINGLE example of a dead or fictional character actually voting?

Here's a SINGLE example, just as you requested:

A Milwaukee man has been charged with election fraud for casting an absentee ballot under the name of his recently deceased wife.

Milwaukee Man Charged with Casting Ballot for Dead Wife

If "liberals" only win elections by having dead people and mickey mouse vote, why can't you guys come up with a SINGLE example of a dead or fictional character actually voting?

A Milwaukee man has been charged with election fraud for casting an absentee ballot under the name of his recently deceased wife.

I'm sorry, I should have qualified that.

A SINGLE example of a fake registration from ACORN, or SEIU, or someother demonized group of the moment that actually voted.

Another bit if Sarah duh G stupidity.

For, as only Sarah would "know," Drudge doesn't provide links for what it puts up on that site or anything.

Sarah, I recognize the concept is difficult for a pinhead like you, but even though you don't care for Drudge (since Drudge speaks the truth and you libbies don't like that. Not. one. little. bit.), the issue is still not Drudge. Drudge linked to the GALLUP poll. So take you "problem" up with Gallup, stupid.

Nope, fatface, Drudge linked to a Washington Examiner opinion piece where you found your Headline.

Gallup isn't the problem, it's your embellished yet simple minded analysis of what you found on the Gallup site.

Terrible try Dickless.

You don't know whether people claiming to be Mickey or Donald Duck or claiming to be the living person associated with an actual dead person voted or not, Dickless.

But if you gave a shit about the truth or reality (a contrary to fact hypothetical, of course), you COULD consider the analysis performed on FELONS voting. And even though prosecutions are a bit of a rarity, that doesn't mean that more are not fully warranted.

Say Anything Minnesota Group Finds Nearly 3,000 Examples Of Possible Vote Fraud In Last Election

It's like this, oh penis obsessed one. There's documented convictions of right wing voter suppression of the poor, blacks, and Hispanics. All you've got is speculation. Like I said, the screech of "voter fraud" is nothing more than cover by you, and your ilk, to suppress the right of people to vote.

But getting back to that Minnesota finding. What you're too dumb to get is when one serves their sentence and parole in that state, their voting rights are restored. Analysis of that study found most of those alleged 3,000 had their parole terminated early, by judicial order, and that was not contained in any other record. After the investigation, only 23 ineligible felons were found to have voted.

If you're going to point to a study, at least figure out what the facts are.

Sarah, I recognize the concept is difficult for a pinhead like you, but even though you don't care for Drudge (since Drudge speaks the truth and you libbies don't like that. Not. one. little. bit.), the issue is still not Drudge. Drudge linked to the GALLUP poll. So take you "problem" up with Gallup, stupid.

Nope, fatface, Drudge linked to a Washington Examiner opinion piece where you found your Headline.

Gallup isn't the problem, it's your embellished yet simple minded analysis of what you found on the Gallup site.

Wrong lardass. It linked to Gallup and what gallup found in its polling.

Are you suggesting, in your boundless ignorance and stupidity, that the Washington Examiner fucked up its reporting of what Gallup said, you moron?

You can't dispute the poll, you bombastic liberoiudal simpleton, so you play the ever popular liberoidal game of "attack the messenger."

Sarah Grunts: Drudge "bad!"

Last edited:

It's like this, oh penis obsessed one. * * * *

The only one obsessed with your hypothetical penis, is you Dick Less.

Thus, your username.

And if you'd learn to read, you might have been able to come up with a more coherent post.

But getting past your ever-present perceptual filter (incredibly stupid lib "thinking") makes that impossible anyway.

Getting prosecutors to prosecute these lib voting thief scumbags is not easy.

Mickey Mouse tried to register to vote in Florida, but Orange County elections officials rejected his application, which had an ACORN stamp on it. :eusa_whistle:

a4s_vote101408_41870c.jpg

Wrong lardass. It linked to Gallup and what gallup found in its polling.

Are you suggesting, in your boundless ignorance and stupidity, that the Washington Examiner fucked up its reporting of what Gallup said, you moron?

You can't dispute the poll, you bombastic liberoiudal simpleton, so you play the ever popular liberoidal game of "attack the messenger."

Sarah Grunts: Drudge "bad!"

You're not even up to delivering the correct message without placing the Neoconish and pathetic meme into motion.

You should learn from your mistakes. You are so bad at predicting congressional and presidential races. I actually felt sorry for pathetic you after a few elections.

American Thinker: Democrats and Vote Fraud: On the Road to Rigged Elections

"Democrats have consistently attacked anti-fraud proposals, claiming that they violate voters' civil rights. In particular, they oppose requiring voters to show identification. A recent poll found that 82% of Americans think a photo ID should be required to vote. However, only 25 states check any form of voter identification, and a photo ID is required by just seven."

How timely!

Mickey Mouse tried to register to vote in Florida, but Orange County elections officials rejected his application, which had an ACORN stamp on it. :eusa_whistle:

So where is this ACORN stamp?

And you're proving my point. This is what everyone brings up, but NO ONE has ever had a single instance of a fraudulent vote cast based on an ACORN registration.

I'm sorry, I should have qualified that.

A SINGLE example of a fake registration from ACORN, or SEIU, or someother demonized group of the moment that actually voted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIboqi_khV8]YouTube - Houston Votes Project Director admits to possible voter fraud[/ame]

FOXNews.com - Citizens' Group Helps Uncover Alleged Rampant Voter Fraud in Houston

Another:

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090430/NEWS/904300338

Some analysis here:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15189.html

Last edited:

So where is this ACORN stamp?

And you're proving my point. This is what everyone brings up, but NO ONE has ever had a single instance of a fraudulent vote cast based on an ACORN registration.

I'll give you this..... you are a loyal little drone.
th1F1DD52609B08C88.gif

It's like this, oh penis obsessed one. * * * *

The only one obsessed with your hypothetical penis, is you Dick Less.

Thus, your username.

Once again, you show your ignorance of American History. You must have been in Blutto's class.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back