Gallup - 80% of Muslims Approve of Obama

I'm sure the Sunnis are happy when we are bombing Shiites and vice versa. Since Obama is the biggest Muslim supporter we have ever had as President, why wouldn't they be supportive? Doesn't mean they love him. Technically he is still an infidel.

He held a Ramadan dinner?

Dear God...

Is there a problem with that? He's had Passover Seder this year too....perhaps you'd like to say "Dear God" over that one?

What's it like to carry DingleBarry's dirty toilet water every single day? I've never ONCE, not in 3 years ever heard one liberal state their messiah has done anything wrong.. Quite the contrary, you Zombie leftists blame everything from racism, GWB, tea party, etc.. so long as it's NEVER Dumb-Dumb's fault. Who's fault is it that the photograph was ALLOWED to be taken of the return of our heroe's remains yesterday when 19 of the 30 families stated NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO media coverage at all, NONE?? Hmmm?

The only posters I ever see calling Obama "messiah" are righties, angry righties, like you.

Is there a problem with that? He's had Passover Seder this year too....perhaps you'd like to say "Dear God" over that one?

What's it like to carry DingleBarry's dirty toilet water every single day? I've never ONCE, not in 3 years ever heard one liberal state their messiah has done anything wrong.. Quite the contrary, you Zombie leftists blame everything from racism, GWB, tea party, etc.. so long as it's NEVER Dumb-Dumb's fault. Who's fault is it that the photograph was ALLOWED to be taken of the return of our heroe's remains yesterday when 19 of the 30 families stated NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO media coverage at all, NONE?? Hmmm?
Then you should.clean out your ears and where glasses, but that being said stop being dramatic.

Shut up Plaz and worry about yourself. I would call losing our heroes a VERY dramatic time.. it's good to know you and other sheeple don't think so. Whatever.

BTW, it's wear, NOT WHERE.

The only posters I ever see calling Obama "messiah" are righties, angry righties, like you.

How nice for you.. now answer the question.. Tell me of any time that you or any other Zombie lib has dared to criticize DingleBarry and flood the WH with phone calls or emails?? Hmm?

How nice for you.. now answer the question.. Tell me of any time that you or any other Zombie lib has dared to criticize DingleBarry and flood the WH with phone calls or emails?? Hmm?
Over DOMA and a while ago over DADT. It seemed to work, didn't it? DADT is bye bye now. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hmm thats odd, Obama has upped the anti and we are bombing the shit out of several Muslim countries and Obama has made it very very clear he is not a Muslim, wonder what they see in him?

I found that Odd too HG.

For real, Obama upped the number of troops we have in Afghanistan, is trying to work a deal to keep troops in Iraq, gave the ok to bomb the shit out of Libya, as well as air strikes and drone attacks in Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan. He has actually extended George Bush's war on terror campaign in Muslim countries, Bush was hated by Muslims for this, did Obama do something for Muslims in the US that I missed?

Maybe its because they are Americans first and Muslims second.

Gee there's a shocker!!.. NOT.. This sorry excuse for a President hosted another Ramadan dinner last night but acts like he's allergic to Christians and Jews any time a specific event or holiday comes up.. it's quite obvious this jerk dislikes Jews.. Hell, he dislikes half of the country when he refers to conservatives as terrorists, people who cling to their bibles and guns.. I think he's one of the most vile and despicable human beings I've come across.. he prostitutes soldier's, case in example : Pimpin out the Bin Laden raid for his re-election campaign.. how disgusting and low is that?? Then today I read on Drudge where 19 of the 30 grieving families told him they did not want ANY PRESS, NONE.. ZERO.. what does he do?? Slips a photo of himself at that very aircraft.. HE'S A LOWLIFE common thug who has no decency.. Nor does he give the first damn about the grieving families wishes.. Makes me sick!

Oh Lordy! A Ramadan dinner! That's just damned awful! Why would Obama set such a precedence?

President Obama will hold his first White House dinner celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan on Tuesday night as part of his effort to rebuild American relations with the Islamic world after years of strain.

The dinner follows in the tradition of former President George W. Bush, who held eight Ramadan dinners in office to stress that America’s war with violent extremists was not a war with Islam. Despite that outreach, Mr. Bush became a polarizing figure to many Muslims, in large part because of the Iraq war and his staunch support for Israel.

The White House Celebrates Ramadan - NYTimes.com

Some of you people are too fucking histrionic to be believed.

"Allergic to Christians"?

So does this mean you guys will STFU about Jermiah Wright already?

Last edited:
For example, the area in NYC where they want a newer community center has been a Muslim area for over a hundred years...but carry on with the destructive,ignorant, Pub dupe bigottry...

Last edited:
Gee there's a shocker!!.. NOT.. This sorry excuse for a President hosted another Ramadan dinner last night but acts like he's allergic to Christians and Jews any time a specific event or holiday comes up.. it's quite obvious this jerk dislikes Jews.. Hell, he dislikes half of the country when he refers to conservatives as terrorists, people who cling to their bibles and guns.. I think he's one of the most vile and despicable human beings I've come across.. he prostitutes soldier's, case in example : Pimpin out the Bin Laden raid for his re-election campaign.. how disgusting and low is that?? Then today I read on Drudge where 19 of the 30 grieving families told him they did not want ANY PRESS, NONE.. ZERO.. what does he do?? Slips a photo of himself at that very aircraft.. HE'S A LOWLIFE common thug who has no decency.. Nor does he give the first damn about the grieving families wishes.. Makes me sick!

Oh Lordy! A Ramadan dinner! That's just damned awful! Why would Obama set such a precedence?

President Obama will hold his first White House dinner celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan on Tuesday night as part of his effort to rebuild American relations with the Islamic world after years of strain.

The dinner follows in the tradition of former President George W. Bush, who held eight Ramadan dinners in office to stress that America’s war with violent extremists was not a war with Islam. Despite that outreach, Mr. Bush became a polarizing figure to many Muslims, in large part because of the Iraq war and his staunch support for Israel.

Bush was a terrorist-lover ...

Maybe Obama is planning a secret Muslim takeover. As a radical, racist black Muslim I'm glad he is. I became a Muslim just to be able to scare even more white people. Black America Muslim man with a non-Muslim name. The Ultimate.

Bush was a terrorist-lover ...

Fucking Liberal Terrorist Appeaser Bush. He was a FLiTAB for sure.

We should just export all these damned Muslins. Or maybe stick dem in internment camps until they become proper Americans and only express their first amendment rights towards the proper conservative Christian candidates.

That will learn them good.

What time does Hee Haw come on?

Warrior102 is too white trash to be taken seriously around here. That he projects some kind of sky is falling correlation with the amount of approving muslims with Obama conveys more about his stormfront outlook on life than it does about reality.

Maybe he should go pop open another miller light and figure out how to level the trailer before it gets dark.

Forum List

Back