Gallup - 80% of Muslims Approve of Obama

Gee there's a shocker!!.. NOT.. This sorry excuse for a President hosted another Ramadan dinner last night but acts like he's allergic to Christians and Jews any time a specific event or holiday comes up.. it's quite obvious this jerk dislikes Jews.. Hell, he dislikes half of the country when he refers to conservatives as terrorists, people who cling to their bibles and guns.. I think he's one of the most vile and despicable human beings I've come across.. he prostitutes soldier's, case in example : Pimpin out the Bin Laden raid for his re-election campaign.. how disgusting and low is that?? Then today I read on Drudge where 19 of the 30 grieving families told him they did not want ANY PRESS, NONE.. ZERO.. what does he do?? Slips a photo of himself at that very aircraft.. HE'S A LOWLIFE common thug who has no decency.. Nor does he give the first damn about the grieving families wishes.. Makes me sick!

Hmm thats odd, Obama has upped the anti and we are bombing the shit out of several Muslim countries and Obama has made it very very clear he is not a Muslim, wonder what they see in him?

Hmm thats odd, Obama has upped the anti and we are bombing the shit out of several Muslim countries and Obama has made it very very clear he is not a Muslim, wonder what they see in him?

I found that Odd too HG.

Because he is doing all the work for them, engineering the destruction of the US economy, and trying to downgrade the US from superpower status. He's almost there, he's gotten closer than the Communists and terrorists have been able to get. So its no wonder they highly approve of the man.

I found that Odd too HG.

For real, Obama upped the number of troops we have in Afghanistan, is trying to work a deal to keep troops in Iraq, gave the ok to bomb the shit out of Libya, as well as air strikes and drone attacks in Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan. He has actually extended George Bush's war on terror campaign in Muslim countries, Bush was hated by Muslims for this, did Obama do something for Muslims in the US that I missed?

Because he is doing all the work for them, engineering the destruction of the US economy, and trying to downgrade the US from superpower status. He's almost there, he's gotten closer than the Communists and terrorists have been able to get. So its no wonder they highly approve of the man.

But the poll was American Muslims right? why would they want the US to fail, they live here too.

Many Muslim leaders have treated their own people like shit, and they still love them.

I found that Odd too HG.

For real, Obama upped the number of troops we have in Afghanistan, is trying to work a deal to keep troops in Iraq, gave the ok to bomb the shit out of Libya, as well as air strikes and drone attacks in Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan. He has actually extended George Bush's war on terror campaign in Muslim countries, Bush was hated by Muslims for this, did Obama do something for Muslims in the US that I missed?

Probably this quote from last night's Ramadan dinner at the White House,

"This evening reminds us of both the timeless teachings of a great religion and the enduring strengths of a great nation. Like so many faiths, Islam has always been part of our American family, and Muslim Americans have long contributed to the strength and character of our country, in all walks of life. This has been especially true over the past 10 years.

Can you fucking believe that?

I found that Odd too HG.

"This evening reminds us of both the timeless teachings of a great religion and the enduring strengths of a great nation. Like so many faiths, Islam has always been part of our American family, and Muslim Americans have long contributed to the strength and character of our country, in all walks of life. This has been especially true over the past 10 years.

Obama has been saying shit like this since before he was elected.

I found that Odd too HG.

WRONG... you fucking filthy little kenyan POS... it has been a part of YOUR family, not America's...

Faultline USA: His Teachers Confirmed Obama Was a Registered Muslim

Obama Was a "Registered" Muslim...(In Indonesia as a Child)

Photo Evidence of Barry Soetoro registered as muslim.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auwe-aGF4Lo]Barack Obama Accidently Admits His Muslim Faith - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
He held a Ramadan dinner?

Dear God...

Is there a problem with that? He's had Passover Seder this year too....perhaps you'd like to say "Dear God" over that one?

What's it like to carry DingleBarry's dirty toilet water every single day? I've never ONCE, not in 3 years ever heard one liberal state their messiah has done anything wrong.. Quite the contrary, you Zombie leftists blame everything from racism, GWB, tea party, etc.. so long as it's NEVER Dumb-Dumb's fault. Who's fault is it that the photograph was ALLOWED to be taken of the return of our heroe's remains yesterday when 19 of the 30 families stated NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO media coverage at all, NONE?? Hmmm?

New Topics

Forum List

Back