Galllup: McCain 52 % Obama 37%

luckily, for those that put stock in polls anyway, they keep track of what they predicted in past elections.

Just for kicks here is what gallup said in mid sept, 2008;

September 19, 2008
Gallup Daily: Obama Now Leads McCain by 5 Points
At 49%, support for Obama is near his record high for the year

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Tuesday through Thursday finds Barack Obama with a five percentage point lead over John McCain in the presidential preferences of registered voters, 49% to 44%.

that's from this page;

I personally believe one poll, it's conducted in early November by those that actually do vote.

Its not over. Romney got a bump but Obama is still in the drivers seat. The polls will show it by next week
i hope your right because even if they don,t , is major panic time man.

Let me show you something. I went to RCP and created my own map
I hope it links right. Do you see how difficult it still is for romney?
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Obama vs. Romney Create Your Own Electoral Map Damn it didnt link right. Anyway do it yourself. Give romney WI FL VA NC CO and give Obama the rest of the swing States. Obama still wins 271 to 267. He may lose the popular vote by a liitle but that doesnt matter......remember bush Gore?
but if he wins ohio instead of wi then he win as like i said he just need va,fi,nc,ohio and co to win. just those five states

so he still in good postion. obama on other hand behind in most of those states bar ohio, must win ohio , wi,mi,pa,nevada to have a chance

also even if failed to win ohio, all he need to do is a extra state., so for example wi and iowa and he be over the line

so i feel worried when i see real clear poltics map cause it looks better for romney

luckily, for those that put stock in polls anyway, they keep track of what they predicted in past elections.

Just for kicks here is what gallup said in mid sept, 2008;

September 19, 2008
At 49%, support for Obama is near his record high for the year

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Tuesday through Thursday finds Barack Obama with a five percentage point lead over John McCain in the presidential preferences of registered voters, 49% to 44%.

that's from this page;

I personally believe one poll, it's conducted in early November by those that actually do vote.
true but bad polls at this stage are not good news.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Obama vs. Romney Create Your Own Electoral Map Damn it didnt link right. Anyway do it yourself. Give romney WI FL VA NC CO and give Obama the rest of the swing States. Obama still wins 271 to 267. He may lose the popular vote by a liitle but that doesnt matter......remember bush Gore?
but if he wins ohio instead of wi then he win as like i said he just need va,fi,nc,ohio and co to win. just those five states

so he still in good postion. obama on other hand behind in most of those states bar ohio, must win ohio , wi,mi,pa,nevada to have a chance

also even if failed to win ohio, all he need to do is a extra state., so for example wi and iowa and he be over the line

so i feel worried when i see real clear poltics map cause it looks better for romney

Why is a 3 point lead for Obama not as good as a 2 point lead for mittens?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

All things being equal if these things go that way Obama wins WI OH PA NH NV MI and mittens wins FL VA NC CO
Obama still wins. Its close but thats no reason to give up.

Its not over. Romney got a bump but Obama is still in the drivers seat. The polls will show it by next week

Keep clinging.... This election is slipping away from Obama and there isn't much that can be done about it at this late stage. Obama has been exposed for what he is and all he is:cool:

The moderator went out of her way to make Obama look good, even lying for him regarding his statement that it was a terrorist attack. That has since been corrected.

The left was already anticipating an Obama win before the debate started. They heard he was ready and they wanted him to win, so all Obama had to do was show up and demonstrate that he still had a pulse.

It was pretty even between the two as far as aggression. Obama needed the moderator to come to his rescue and if you cut that from the equation, he loses big points.

I still don't put much stock in polls. The election will be the only one that counts and, on that subject, I hope each vote only gets counted once and I hope only citizens' votes get counted.

Dead people and illegal aliens shouldn't interfere with our voting process.

Last edited:

Keep clinging.... This election is slipping away from Obama and there isn't much that can be done about it at this late stage. Obama has been exposed for what he is and all he is:cool:
Fine,then you dont have anything to worry about. Just go about planning for romney

All things being equal if these things go that way Obama wins WI OH PA NH NV MI and mittens wins FL VA NC CO
look i am not giving up. but by your prediction, only take ohio to go romney way for obama to lose

look i won,t give up till the end but just worried about gop turn out being far bigger then dem

also when you see cnn poll with double amount trusting romney more on ecnomey then obama that bleak man.

Fine,then you dont have anything to worry about. Just go about planning for romney
i think many conservatives think they have this in the bag

look i am not giving up. but by your prediction, only take ohio to go romney way for obama to lose

look i won,t give up till the end but just worried about gop turn out being far bigger then dem

also when you see cnn poll with double amount trusting romney more on ecnomey then obama that bleak man.

If 7:30 on Tuesday Nov. 6 Ohio is called for Obama he wins. If not he loses,but he is leading and has been for awhile in OH and PA and MI

i think many conservatives think they have this in the bag

Nothing is in the bag especially with this bunch running the country...But things are coming together as they always were going to once we cut through all the bull and Obama’s cohorts in the media’s spin

This ain't early September '08, and Obama has a record this time.

ROTFL

Romney went down in flames last night.

The Monday polls are going to confirm the election is over.

You can still be realistic while having a good gloat at wingnuts' expense. Last night was great for the Prez, but we don't really know if it'll produce much of a bounce.

Definitely didn't hurt him, though.

:D

You can still be realistic while having a good gloat at wingnuts' expense. Last night was great for the Prez, but we don't really know if it'll produce much of a bounce.

The ONLY thing Obama had over Romney was his fear campaign. By beating Obama once then having a relatively even debate, Romney is showing he's on par with the President.

That shifts the focus to Obama's record. You'll be shitting in your pants once the implication of that hits you. Wait for it...

The ONLY thing Obama had over Romney was his fear campaign. By beating Obama once then having a relatively even debate, Romney is showing he's on par with the President.

That shifts the focus to Obama's record. You'll be shitting in your pants once the implication of that hits you. Wait for it...

Been hearing that for a good part of this election in form or another and I'm still waiting.

Been hearing that for a good part of this election in form or another and I'm still waiting.

Give it about three more weeks...

Give it about three more weeks...

okie-doke.

In the meantime Mittens still has his own issues he's gonna have to be defending against.

Oh, and just so ya know...

He wasn't "on par". He lost, the President won.

If 7:30 on Tuesday Nov. 6 Ohio is called for Obama he wins. If not he loses,but he is leading and has been for awhile in OH and PA and MI
true and if he wins ohio he got a great chance but without it no chance

i looked at map a million times now and for me he got to win most of midwest swing states. i think romney will take up most of south midwest states and flordia.

so he need ohio, wi,ma,pa and in my view iowa. that block is his firewall.

Forum List

Back