Gaddafi to Make Motion to "Abolish Switzerland."

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Just because they get older does not mean they get any saner.

Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi is set to ask the United Nations to 'abolish' Switzerland and share the land among its neighbouring countries.

The eccentric dictator has filed a motion with the U.N. saying the Alpine state should be wiped off the map and split among France, Italy and Germany.

Gaddafi is set to present his bizarre plan when Libya takes over the year-long presidency of the U.N. general Assembly on September 15.

He first mentioned his idea at the G8 summit in Italy in July. 'Switzerland is a world mafia and not a state,' he said.

'It is formed of an Italian community that should return to Italy, another German community that should return to Germany, and a third French community that should return to France.'

The Swiss Foreign Ministry described it as a single-minded campaign against Swiss interests.

Swiss MP Christa Markwalder, told the Swiss TV news programme 10 vor 10 this week: 'We are concerned that Libya will attempt to use its year-long presidency of the U.N. General Assembly to damage Switzerland's reputation.'

And why does ol' Moe want to get rid of Switzerland?

Relations between Switzerland and Libya crumbled after Gaddafi's son Hannibal, 33, and his pregnant wife were arrested in Geneva a year ago accused of assaulting a hotel chamber maid.

Now Colonel Gaddafi wants to 'abolish' Switzerland: Dictator files bizarre motion with the U.N. | Mail Online

I sure hope it doesn't succeed. After Obama and the Democrats finish the job Bush and the Republicans started to totally screw up this country, Switzerland would be a nice place in which to re-locate.

Gaddafi sounds nearly as crazy as Glennbeck.

But seriously...if you were going to list off all the countries in Europe by name, I'm willing to bet that Switzerland would be listed in the bottom half...who thinks of it?

And Quaddaffy doesn't want to face the Swiss Army...

redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi is set to ask the United Nations to 'abolish' Switzerland and share the land among its neighbouring countries.

The eccentric dictator has filed a motion with the U.N. saying the Alpine state should be wiped off the map and split among France, Italy and Germany.

Gaddafi is set to present his bizarre plan when Libya takes over the year-long presidency of the U.N. general Assembly on September 15.

He first mentioned his idea at the G8 summit in Italy in July. 'Switzerland is a world mafia and not a state,' he said.

'It is formed of an Italian community that should return to Italy, another German community that should return to Germany, and a third French community that should return to France.'

The Swiss Foreign Ministry described it as a single-minded campaign against Swiss interests.

Swiss MP Christa Markwalder, told the Swiss TV news programme 10 vor 10 this week: 'We are concerned that Libya will attempt to use its year-long presidency of the U.N. General Assembly to damage Switzerland's reputation.'

Relations between Switzerland and Libya crumbled after Gaddafi's son Hannibal, 33, and his pregnant wife were arrested in Geneva a year ago accused of assaulting a hotel chamber maid.

Now Colonel Gaddafi wants to 'abolish' Switzerland: Dictator files bizarre motion with the U.N. | Mail Online

I sure hope it doesn't succeed. After Obama and the Democrats finish the job Bush and the Republicans started to totally screw up this country, Switzerland would be a nice place in which to re-locate.

In a related story, Switzerland was thinking about filing a "motion" to abolish Libya, but then realized that this would require having the balls to confront another nation-state. The idea was promptly scrapped.

Did anyone hear about how Khaddafi (sp?) Gaddafi has a tax free estate in Connecticut?

I'm trying to find an article on-line, but I saw it on New England Cable News a week or two ago. The neighbors are offended by his presence there and angry about his behavior toward the recently released bomber. Some of the neighbors there had family members killed on that plane and they are pissed! Apparently Libya purchased some big parcel of land in CT and for some reason they don't have to pay property taxes...? Not sure why the story is apparently being squelched, as I am having difficulty finding anything on-line.

All he would have had to do was tell people that the land was promised by god as a summer jaunt for his chosen people and the canaanization would have happened back in the 70s.

Apparently is was New Jersey? I could have sworn the news said Connecticut.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The possibility that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi may pitch his tent in the town of Englewood, New Jersey, while attending the U.N. General Assembly next month had local officials in uproar on Monday.

Englewood Mayor Michael Wildes said it would be offensive for Gaddafi even to be allowed a U.S. visa after Lockerbie bomber Abdel Basset al-Megrahi was given a "hero's welcome" on his return to Libya last week.

Megrahi was freed from a life sentence in a Scottish jail on compassionate grounds because he is dying of cancer.

An official at the Libyan mission to the United Nations confirmed Gaddafi planned to attend the General Assembly at U.N. headquarters in New York City but said there was no information about where he would stay. Gaddafi is scheduled to address the assembly on September 23.

Wildes said the Libyan embassy owns a 4.5-acre (1.8-hectare) property in Englewood next door to a Jewish school and a rabbi.

"People are infuriated that a financier of terrorism, who in recent days gave a hero's welcome to a convicted terrorist, would be welcomed to our shores, let alone reside in our city," Wildes told Reuters.

Relatives of U.S. victims have strongly condemned the Scottish government over its decision to release Megrahi, 57, the only person convicted of the bombing of a Pan Am jet over the Scottish town of Lockerbie in 1988 that killed 270 people.

"Gaddafi can be assured that he is not welcome here," New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg said in a statement.

Personal Finance - New Jersey officials tell Gaddafi to stay away : Finance

gadafi is one interesting colonel

I wonder why he never gave himself a promotion?

see, he is interesting.

he wrote this in his green book:

"It is an undisputed fact that both man and woman are human beings."

interesting and correct!

I never realized what a keen intellect the man has!

However, did he not also state that "There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man's duties in order to be equal in rights."

So, if I'm tracking his wisdom correctly, he is saying that woman is equal to man if she does her natural duties to help him do his duties?But since that will require a revolution, the conditions to obtain equality do not yet exist and hence man and woman are not yet equals....

I can't keep up with the Col's brilliance! He's almost as smart as President Obama!

I wonder why he never gave himself a promotion?

see, he is interesting.

interesting and correct!

However, did he not also state that "There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man's duties in order to be equal in rights."

So, if I'm tracking his wisdom correctly, he is saying that woman is equal to man if she does her natural duties to help him do his duties?But since that will require a revolution, the conditions to obtain equality do not yet exist and hence man and woman are not yet equals....

I can't keep up with the Col's brilliance! He's almost as smart as President Obama!

looks like you are a superficial reader of the green book. keep practicing :lol:

"If the woman is forced to abandon her natural role as regards conception and maternity, she falls victim to coercion and dictatorship."

see, he is interesting.

interesting and correct!

looks like you are a superficial reader of the green book. keep practicing :lol:

"If the woman is forced to abandon her natural role as regards conception and maternity, she falls victim to coercion and dictatorship."

So woman's equality stems from embracing the "natural" role as the bearer of children.

Yes.

The man's brilliance shines across the seas!

So woman's equality stems from embracing the "natural" role as the bearer of children.

Yes.

it looks like you question the colonel. you need another dose of wisdom:

"Woman is a female and man is a male. According to a gynaecologist, woman menstruates or suffers feeble-ness every month, while man, being a male, does not menstruate and he is not subject to the monthly period which is a bleeding."

it can't get much clearer than this. :lol:

It's fantastic if you're a millionaire and like freezing your ass off.

Yes.

it looks like you question the colonel. you need another dose of wisdom:

"Woman is a female and man is a male. According to a gynaecologist, woman menstruates or suffers feeble-ness every month, while man, being a male, does not menstruate and he is not subject to the monthly period which is a bleeding."

it can't get much clearer than this. :lol:

I am much surprised that it took a gyno to inform the colonel that women, but not men, menstruate.

Other than that, though, I have to acknowledge that he got that one right, too!

Forum List

Back