Zone1 Gabbard stops short of calling Biden a Traitor... Or did she?

The funny part is that libs grew up hating America for the same reasons MAGA voters hate the modern day democrats in office... a 180 has taken place and libs are too stupid to see it... they have become warlords for blood for oil and conservatives are anti war and anti tyranny.... libs are pro tyranny and pro authoritarian....
I think Trump did this to them....

A Moderate, Ex-democrat, spills the beans on what it is that Biden and Democrats are doing.. Systematicity destroying the United States... I have shared this with a few of my democrat friends and most of them are having a hard time accepting the evidence she presented.

Now this is very enlightening... She explains why what Biden is doing is an act of treason, then stops just short of calling them that...

Probably she stopped because she was about to make an accusation and didn't want to get drug down that road.

She has gone on record as saying calling someone a traitor is a very very serious accusation by her standards. And she is right, we used to hang traitors to America. I forgot who it was but someone called her a traitor once and she was quite upset at the accusation and calling them out to show their proof she is a traitor to America.

But that's our world now where we have abused language so much it no longer means anything. Everything is an emergency, a crisis, everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a traitor, everyone is trying to restore and obliterate democracy, everything now is always the most extreme words possible to describe every scenario no matter it's severity.

I imagine she stopped short because while she knows it, she doesn't actually have evidence significant enough to back it up. Sure Biden 80 years ago would have been strung up for his actions, but now he can get away with shit a president never ever could have a long time and he does these things on a weekly basis. If America was a true America he would have been impeached and taken to the gallows a dozen times already. But as it is now the current administration get away with so much.

She's got to stop with that streak of white hair though. Very distracting.

Libs hate our country...

Libs don't hate our country, Ram!

They just hate our history, they hate our living standard, they hate the successful, they hate our Founders, our election system, our laws, our rights, our Constitution, our economic system, our place in the world, half of our people, our traditions and our education system.​
Other than that, there is no place like the good ol' USA. :smoke:

Now this is very enlightening... She explains why what Biden is doing is an act of treason, then stops just short of calling them that...

Why would she stop short of calling that Pedophile ass clown a traitor? If the shoe fits or if it smells like it he's going to want to taste it.

Libs don't hate our country, Ram!

They just hate our history, they hate our living standard, they hate the successful, they hate our Founders, our election system, our laws, our rights, our Constitution, our economic system, our place in the world, half of our people, our traditions and our education system.​
Other than that, there is no place like the good ol' USA. :smoke:
Sure, which party is scared of our history?

Successful like George Soros?

Our founders weren't gods.

Which party hates our election system but squealing about it all the time?

And the whining of grievances...like a little child wanting candy.

Fuckup hilarious
At a time the president allows China surveillance balloon to be guided over the US should make even the sickest democRat to realize every member of the biden family would sell anything to anybody for a price. I still strongly believe this man, and I use that term loosely should be dragged from DC and kept under lock and key till charges are drawn and he answers for his crimes. Nothing he has done has made our lives better. If not stopped the whole country will be destroyed.

Forum List

Back