G_d, why kat?

jillian said:

Then put up or shut up.

If you have some vast knowledge on this subject, then prove it..show us. Where did it come from? From where are you basing your amazing wealth of intellect?

You certainly have no problem telling everyone that you know this and you know that...but you seem to leave out how you know it.

Makes one think you are just blowing smoke.

GotZoom said:
Then put up or shut up.

If you have some vast knowledge on this subject, then prove it..show us. Where did it come from? From where are you basing your amazing wealth of intellect?

You certainly have no problem telling everyone that you know this and you know that...but you seem to leave out how you know it.

I've heard that some jews are afraid to admit thier religion fearing discrimination or violent acts against them.

GotZoom said:
Then put up or shut up.

I know I didn't learn about Judaism in a funadamentalist Christian bible class. How's that?

As for anything else, I find the whole interest in my religious beliefs amusing.

jillian said:
I know I didn't learn about Judaism in a funadamentalist Christian bible class. How's that?

As for anything else, I find the whole interest in my religious beliefs amusing.

It's not that interesting---people are merely curious as you have opinions about other religions and they would like to know what kind of context you are speaking from.

dilloduck said:
It's not that interesting---people are merely curious as you have opinions about other religions and they would like to know what kind of context you are speaking from.

My *context* is that no religion should be disparaged. Saying a 5,000 year old religion somehow defaced something *belonging* to a later-created religion is disparaging, notwithstanding the cheerleaders who seem to think otherwise.

jillian said:
My *context* is that no religion should be disparaged. Saying a 5,000 year old religion somehow defaced something *belonging* to a later-created religion is disparaging, notwithstanding the cheerleaders who seem to think otherwise.

Are you claiming that you have not disparaged any religion ?

jillian said:

So what. ANd the adl calls christians theocrats all day long. Everyone gets disparaged. That's the world we live in. And guess what. I think you're going to hell for rejecting christ. That's the beauty of free society. Free thought. Look into it, Heeb-Nazi.

MissileMan said:
How does linking a quote from Kathianne equal Jillian disparaging a religion? :confused:

Jillian stated she was against the disparaging of any religion. I was wondering if that included Kats quote. I just find hypocrisy mind boggling.

dilloduck said:
Jillian stated she was against the disparaging of any religion. I was wondering if that included Kats quote. I just find hypocrisy mind boggling.

It might not have appeared as if you were accusing Jillian if you hadn't quoted your own question to her about whether she had ever disparaged another's religion. Why don't you just ask her if she considers G_d disparaging?

MissileMan said:
It might not have appeared as if you were accusing Jillian if you hadn't quoted your own question to her about whether she had ever disparaged another's religion. Why don't you just ask her if she considers G_d disparaging?

Sorry--I'll try to make it more clear next time.
How do you feel about hypocrisy?

MissileMan said:
I find hypocrits annoying, why?

Then I assume that you see hypocisy being bandied about in numerous threads--this is just another one. The " I can do it but you can't" stance is pitiful, dishonest, and indefensible.

dilloduck said:
Then I assume that you see hypocisy being bandied about in numerous threads--this is just another one. The " I can do it but you can't" stance is pitiful, dishonest, and indefensible.

If Jillian had started this thread or had argued that G_d is acceptable, but what was said about the Jews and God's name wasn't, I would agree with you. I don't think that's the case.

MissileMan said:
If Jillian had started this thread or had argued that G_d is acceptable, but what was said about the Jews and God's name wasn't, I would agree with you. I don't think that's the case.

Dude--I am only trying to find out if Jillian finds Kats use of the Jewish form of God
to drive the whackjobs nuts.
disparaging and confront her on her hypocritcal religious argument.

dilloduck said:
Dude--I am only trying to find out if Jillian finds Kats use of the Jewish form of God disparaging and confront her on her hypocritcal religious argument.

Like I said, just ask her.

Forum List

Back