Zone1 If you don't support human rights and justice for the oppressed, you simply aren't religious.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It is that simple in my opinion. Many Atheists are content, smetimes even giddy with supporting abuses and injustice as they have decided that "number one at all costs" (to others) is a more important belief to them than the blessing/saving of their soul after they pass. These are such critical tenets to G_d and religion that if a person who says the are religious dismisses injustice and human rights, for all intents and purposes the are Atheists. Agree or not?

Last edited:
I would address injustice and human rights on a case-by-case basis. Lots of fraud in there.

It is that simple in my opinion. Many Atheists are content, smetimes even giddy with supporting abuses and injustice as they have decided that "number one at all costs" (to others) is a more important belief to them than the blessing/saving of their soul after they pass. These are such critical tenets to G_d and religion that if a person who says the are religious dismisses injustice and human rights, for all intents and purposes the are Atheists. Agree or not?
What does human rights and justice mean to you. People interpret these words from their own viewpoint.

For me, the American system, as set up by the Founders, is the most just system Man has ever created, this side of the Kingdom of God

What does human rights and justice mean to you. People interpret these words from their own viewpoint.

For me, the American system, as set up by the Founders, is the most just system Man has ever created, this side of the Kingdom of Gods

For me, the American system, as set up by the Founders, is the most just system Man has ever created, this side of the Kingdom of God

Yes, this is why so many risk their lives to get to America. Basic dignity, accountability and transparency of government. If a citizens Right to Self Deternination and Pursuit of Happiness is impeded, they are the victim of such human rigt abuses, wbove and beind physical and psychological abuse. It is an injustice when this occurs and society should demand that truth is exposed to uncover such injustices.

Exactly what “human rights” are you referring to?

These are such critical tenets to G_d and religion ...

really shocky ...

1693852330603.jpeg

could there be a reason it seems to you others have tormented you ... your new found admiration for the desert religions may be a clue.

* and your abuse of atheism.

Yes, this is why so many risk their lives to get to America. Basic dignity, accountability and transparency of government. If a citizens Right to Self Deternination and Pursuit of Happiness is impeded, they are the victim of such human rigt abuses, wbove and beind physical and psychological abuse. It is an injustice when this occurs and society should demand that truth is exposed to uncover such injustices.
"Impeded" needs clarification. If someone is fat and ugly that is an 'impediment' to success that cannot be redressed by government.

"Impeded" needs clarification. If someone is fat and ugly that is an 'impediment' to success that cannot be redressed by government.
Meaning, the state operstives interfere in your pursuits and the nost intimate aspects of your life. It is so bad in Canada that there is a push remove RCMP.from day to day policing and in.Ontario our best talent leave in droves as they recognize a Police State when they see one.

Last edited:
Meaning, the state operstives interfere in your pursuits and the nost intimate aspects of your life. It is so bad in Canada that there is a push remove RCMP.from day to day policing and in.Ontario our best takent leave in droves as they recognize a Police State when they see one.
All this is shocking to me. I have always admired Canadians.

All this is shocking to me. I have always admired Canadians.
If only you knew. I guarantee your intelligence agencies know, it is their business to understand a nations character and system in practice, not just their optics...

and in.Ontario our best talent leave in droves as they recognize a Police State when they see one.

- and your new found promotion of the desert religions is your answer for resolving the "police state" in canada ...

1693869536440.jpeg

of course, the talented will be attracted in droves too you and your new religion ... and for sure remain in the new canada.

- and your new found promotion of the desert religions is your answer for resolving the "police state" in canada ...

View attachment 824766

of course, the talented will be attracted in droves too you and your new religion ... and for sure remain in the new canada.
My "new" religion? What do you think you know about me?

Forum List

Back