Zone1 Is Christianity just an outlier sect of Judaism?

So then, you are calling God and Jesus liars then.
I have never spoken to either God or Jesus and, therefore, have
no reason to call either "liars". I have run into lots of people
and writings that claim to quote either God or Jesus that are
obvious lies or, in some cases, the product of delusion. In fact,
in a few cases I have correctly made a diagnosis of neurosyphilis

They weren't christians-they were the great apostasy-2Thess 2:3= all trinity religions. Satan started Catholicism and all her divided branches. Judaism is apostocised to this day.
In my experience---persons MOST SURE OF THEIR "BELIEF" are persons with
psychotic delusions. There is no way to try "LOGIC" on a delusion

I have never spoken to either God or Jesus and, therefore, have
no reason to call either "liars". I have run into lots of people
and writings that claim to quote either God or Jesus that are
obvious lies or, in some cases, the product of delusion. In fact,
in a few cases I have correctly made a diagnosis of neurosyphilis
In the OT there are things no mortal could have known about outer space, the way the water cycle works, etc. None of those things were proven as fact prior until the 19th century. Yet written over 3000 years ago.

In my experience---persons MOST SURE OF THEIR "BELIEF" are persons with
psychotic delusions. There is no way to try "LOGIC" on a delusion
Jehovah loves you and he has requirements for all mortals to be successful on entering his kingdom and getting life everlasting under perfect conditions and in a perfect state of being. His original purpose. You are throwing that away.

Jehovah loves you and he has requirements for all mortals to be successful on entering his kingdom and getting life everlasting under perfect conditions and in a perfect state of being. His original purpose. You are throwing that away.
The celestial rose strikes me as a very boring place----Hades seems more interesting

The celestial rose strikes me as a very boring place----Hades seems more interesting
Hades translates the grave = the Hebrew word Sheol=The Grave.--All thought stops on the day of ones death. God promises a joyful existence. Who wouldnt be happy, never sick, no infirmities, no war, no hatred, no violence, no fear, all animals, birds snakes friendly=perfect harmony amongst Gods creatures. No mourning, outcries, or pain, even death will be no more. All motives of human hearts out of love not profit. No more satan, lying, stealing committing adultery, drunkeness, drug addiction, etc etc. All will be happy to wake up in that world daily forever.

Hades translates the grave = the Hebrew word Sheol=The Grave.--All thought stops on the day of ones death. God promises a joyful existence. Who wouldnt be happy, never sick, no infirmities, no war, no hatred, no violence, no fear, all animals, birds snakes friendly=perfect harmony amongst Gods creatures. No mourning, outcries, or pain, even death will be no more. All motives of human hearts out of love not profit. No more satan, lying, stealing committing adultery, drunkeness, drug addiction, etc etc. All will be happy to wake up in that world daily forever.
no more dishes-----or income tax forms

no more dishes-----or income tax forms
We will have work to survive, like gardens, fruit trees, turning Gods earth into an Eden( paradise) building homes and the such. Helping neighbors, etc. work that satisfies, not working for meaningless jobs like now. No income tax.

We will have work to survive, like gardens, fruit trees, turning Gods earth into an Eden( paradise) building homes and the such. Helping neighbors, etc. work that satisfies, not working for meaningless jobs like now. No income tax.
It will be interesting.

Forum List

Back