Zone1 Is Christianity just an outlier sect of Judaism?

You don't know shit either. I never said all Jews were fake, in fact I said the opposite. Christians are the largest Jewish sect by far, one of the three largest sects in the world. You're just some superstitious pagan.

I'm not 'reconstructing anything. I read it as written. Don't need fake rubbish like Talmuds to obfuscate frauds.
Quibbling Quislings

read it again-----your interpretation is IDIOTIC
its what Jesus said. He told them their Father was the devil, they have not turned back from that to this day. And they were misleading all listening to them not to enter Gods kingdom--you think God is with those?

its what Jesus said. He told them their Father was the devil, they have not turned back from that to this day. And they were misleading all listening to them not to enter Gods kingdom--you think God is with those?
he told whom----"Your father is the devil" and why did he say it according to the book
sponsored by the Emperor of Rome----who was Constantine. Any idea just what happened
to have been Constantine's great ambition? hint----think SOCRATES - PLATO - ARISTOTLE -
ALEXANDER. check out SCHOLASTICUS. a little hint----Constantine put Aristotle on
the map

he told whom----"Your father is the devil" and why did he say it according to the book
sponsored by the Emperor of Rome----who was Constantine. Any idea just what happened
to have been Constantine's great ambition? hint----think SOCRATES - PLATO - ARISTOTLE -
ALEXANDER. check out SCHOLASTICUS. a little hint----Constantine put Aristotle on
the map
God wrote the bible through righteous men. Granted most translations have been altered. Jesus told the Israelite spiritual leaders, their Father was the devil. John 8:44)

God wrote the bible through righteous men. Granted most translations have been altered. Jesus told the Israelite spiritual leaders, their Father was the devil. John 8:44)
Constantine was your idea of a "righteous man"? He was a mass murderer and founded
a code of law which legalized genocide-----ie JUSTINIAN LAW---which is the model upon
which your other "righteous man" to wit, ADOLF HITLER based his Nuremburg code
of 1933

Same with the Catholic Church, the Protestant daughters, the JWs, the Mormons etc

God's Church is a TINY flock. Always has been.

Constantine was your idea of a "righteous man"? He was a mass murderer and founded
a code of law which legalized genocide-----ie JUSTINIAN LAW---which is the model upon
of 1933
God uses even evil men to fulfill His will. Even Hitler was used to force comfortable Jews out of their comfort zone as "good Germans"

God uses even evil men to fulfill His will. Even Hitler was used to force comfortable Jews out of their comfort zone as "good Germans"
God used an entirely evil ambitious imperialist murderer to decide what HIS BIBLE should say?

Your bazaar rehabilitation of Adolf et al IS INSULTING. In fact it is almost as vile and disgusting
as the elevation of the mass murderer PONTIUS PILATE to saint over the idiot story ---he "washed his hands" ----somewhere along the line---Adolf took a bath

of 1933
Constantine didn't write the bible, John of Patmos wrote the book of revelation last, long before Constantine lived. That religion that Constantine was dealing with in his day was started by satan not Jesus. 2Thess 2:3-the great apostasy. And all of her branches.

Constantine didn't write the bible, John of Patmos wrote the book of revelation last, long before Constantine lived. That religion that Constantine was dealing with in his day was started by satan not Jesus. 2Thess 2:3-the great apostasy. And all of her branches.
ok ------are you a JW? Many of the posters on this board defend ABSOLUTELY, the NT on
which CANON LAW is based by christian scholars

the religion that Constantine founded was Roman Catholicism. What are you calling "all
of her branches"?

He was talking about the Pharisees in Jerusalem.

He was talking about the Pharisees in Jerusalem.
Constantine was talking about the Pharisees ---anywhere in the world. Both
Jesus and John the mikveh man were Pharisees which is why they ended up dead.
Try to cope with the reality of the FIRST REICH

Constantine was talking about the Pharisees ---anywhere in the world. Both
Jesus and John the mikveh man were Pharisees which is why they ended up dead.
Try to cope with the reality of the FIRST REICH

They may have been Edomites.

They may have been Edomites.
WHO may have been Edomites? Herod was an Edomite---but there is legend that his
mother-----uhm....I forgot her name----was also Edomite, BUT a very devout jewish
convert (don't quote me---I am not sure) which would have been enough for the
Pharisees if only Herod was not a ROMAN APPOINTEE STOOGE

WHO may have been Edomites? Herod was an Edomite---but there is legend that his
mother-----uhm....I forgot her name----was also Edomite, BUT a very devout jewish
convert (don't quote me---I am not sure) which would have been enough for the
Pharisees if only Herod was not a ROMAN APPOINTEE STOOGE

Herod Antipas gets credit for doing good things.

Herod Antipas gets credit for doing good things.

so does your HERO Adolf Hitler in the UMMAH. Herod was a prolific builder but was also
an ASS OF ROME--kisser, nothing like good jew mom, and absolutely not eligible to
be King. Adolf did found the AUTOBAHN -----but his other achievements bring him
to ADOLF AL JABBAR in the mosques

Forum List

Back