G.T. is your Fortune-Teller

I don't believe in charlatans or cheap parlor tricks. NO ONE can see the future, that's living.

Although fun and somewhat entertaining, it's just a gimmick.
I predict you will fight with Dis in the future.

...... no THAT was funny.......
hahaha-024.gif

Well I could have said it was "bull shit," but was trying to be nice and said it was fun and entertaining. But since you yourself are so "bent" and now claim it to be "frivolous bull shit" ... well call a spade a spade I guess.
It's frivolous bullshit in-terms of being something to get all snooty about.

Why do you post like you are such a hard ass? You got a broomstick up your ass or something> Why does every post of yours seem to "have to" (in an incessant manner) be a quip at another? Get a fucking life, that's your spade for the day.

Signed,

Your fortune teller.
Get used to it cherry... there's more than just me here that are either a hard ass or smart ass. The board is full of 'em. Grow a pair and quit your whining. You're going to need a pair to survive on this board.

Now wipe your nose and lets see if we can get along.

Last edited:
Get used to it cherry... there's more than just me here that are either a hard ass or smart ass. The board is full of 'em. Grow a pair and quit your whining. You're going to need a pair to survive on this board.

:lol: @ telling a fighter to "grow a pair" on a fucking message board. Get a life brother, you put way too much emotion into this shit. Your flaming doesn't effect me emotionally sweety, I was just hoping to point out to you how useless and retarted it makes ya look is all.

I try and be cordial with total strangers, if that means I don't "have a pair" so be it, but I'd bet $10G's I'd fuck your face up if I ever needed to.

:lol: @ telling a fighter to "grow a pair" on a fucking message board. Get a life brother, you put way too much emotion into this shit. Your flaming doesn't effect me emotionally sweety, I was just hoping to point out to you how useless and retarted it makes ya look is all.

I try and be cordial with total strangers, if that means I don't "have a pair" so be it, but I'd bet $10G's I'd fuck your face up if I ever needed to.

Well, you just broke a huge rule boy... you THREATENED ME with PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, and that will get you BANNED faster than anything here.

Back up, take a breath, and get yourself together.

BOTH of you knock it off. Only Warning. Thanks!

Yes ma'am.

I wasn't trying to threaten him, just pointing out the irony of his telling me to grow a pair and I guess in poor tatse. My bad.

Pale, just do your best to be respectful of me and I'd offer the same.

Done. No problem.

But truthfully, there's a lot of smart asses here, and sooner or later you'll meet them. So I'm just sayin'... :eusa_eh:

Done. No problem.

But truthfully, there's a lot of smart asses here, and sooner or later you'll meet them. So I'm just sayin'... :eusa_eh:

lol I've seen a few. :razz:

They honestly don't get a "rise" out of me, simply because I reply in-kind trust me. I'm just too bored here @ work to sit and not respond. The clocks here turn this slow: :cuckoo: and I'm like :eusa_wall: All day. When I get all of my day's work done by 10am my boss is like :eek:, and I :razz: at her like :eusa_angel:

I wish at 11am i could just say :night: . I'm not built for a desk job :doubt:

Done. No problem.

They honestly don't get a "rise" out of me, simply because I reply in-kind trust me. I'm just too bored here @ work to sit and not respond. The clocks here turn this slow: :cuckoo: and I'm like :eusa_wall: All day. When I get all of my day's work done by 10am my boss is like :eek:, and I :razz: at her like :eusa_angel:

Maybe you could be a cage fighter! :clap2:

Maybe you could be a cage fighter! :clap2:

I fight between ropes, not the cage. I'm scared of getting cauliflower ear from the matt, even though boxers get it too it's more prevalant in wrestlers and I've never had a problem.

I'm not "allowed" to fight until after my wedding now, which is September 5th, but I'm staying training to feel good. :razz:

Done. No problem.

You sound like you're in the same boat as my son.

Sorry we got off to a bad start... :beer:

You sound like you're in the same boat as my son.

Sorry we got off to a bad start... :beer:

My too. I apologize.

I'm having a long day here today, worse than most.

Me too. I just moved back from Reno, NV to Wisconsin late last year and am renting a pretty nice house. I've been land and property hunting but now the owner of the house I'm renting here has all of a sudden made up their mind they want to dump this place, and I have to be out at 2:30 so the realtor can show it to a couple out of town ladies who are interested. This is screwing up my time table and my plans, and I'm very easily irritated when things aren't going as planned. :mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back