G.T. is your Fortune-Teller

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I am not magical, but faith in me gives me my power and through that faith, you will have your fortune.

You can also ask me for advice on anything. I will be glad to oblige :razz:

Please don't flame me :eusa_pray:

ooooooo a couple i know...just split.....will he dump his hot (said to be pr chickie ...who looks to the whole world to be black) and go back to his wife of 5 years? (not raging hot white girl)

ooooooo a couple i know...just split.....will he dump his hot (said to be pr chickie ...who looks to the whole world to be black) and go back to his wife of 5 years? (not raging hot white girl)

More facts surrounding the case necessary...

he dumped wife of 5 yrs for hot chickie...who may or may not be...black....but was the next door neighbor..this happened about 6 weeks ago...wife is being steadfast...he has moved out with male friend...is getting his own place....and we think doing drugs

he dumped wife of 5 yrs for hot chickie...who may or may not be...black....but was the next door neighbor..this happened about 6 weeks ago...wife is being steadfast...he has moved out with male friend...is getting his own place....and we think doing drugs

The race isn't really relevant to the outcome.

Drugs are an indication of an excuse to fall back-on. Once, and if, the man grows tired of the party, he will seek to reestablish security in his life. Pending the wife's acceptance of his drug-excuse, they will begin "dating" again and she will enjoy a "renewed" sense of dating, in-that she'll be visiting what is "his place" and feel like a sexy guest. This will last about three months from its inception and then they will look to sell her home due to being next-door to her sworn-enemy, and they will buy together elsewhere.

o it just proves how young gt is...

i go another one...tiff my kitten....started out at 10 oz....rescue thing...she weighted 1 lb and 4 oz ..then 2 lbs and 1/4 oz....yesterday...what will she weight next...she needs to be a certain weight to have her fixed.

I am not magical, but faith in me gives me my power and through that faith, you will have your fortune.

You can also ask me for advice on anything. I will be glad to oblige :razz:

Please don't flame me :eusa_pray:

I decided to put my money back into the stock market after the bail-out was signed into law. I doubt this little bull market will last. If true, at what point should I sell?

I decided to put my money back into the stock market after the bail-out was signed into law. I doubt this little bull market will last. If true, at what point should I sell?

You shouldn't, it will last.

Forum List

Back